Simon's Safari [update :10/29] NEW Adamant Hoopa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you agree to that for a Level Ball Seedot? :) Also, as I said, anything here is free for you if you want so... ;)

How does a Moon ball Absol Sound (spitback obviously ^^ )? Although as I said to Vanadite, you guys have everything free here, so... ;)

Thanks! :)
I'd be interested in a Safari Ball Phanpy, would that work out for you? Spitback obviously :)
So, apparently the female Safari Ball Phanpy I had was on my previous X file, which is now deleted, lol. Interested in anything else?

So, apparently the female Safari Ball Phanpy I had was on my previous X file, which is now deleted, lol. Interested in anything else?
Sure I'll go have a look, and edit this post when I find something :)

EDIT: Would Safari ball Tediursa work? :)

MegaSimon said:
How does a Moon ball Absol Sound (spitback obviously ^^ )? Although as I said to Vanadite, you guys have everything free here, so... ;)
That sound's like a deal. I'll have the Absol ready by tonight if I can finish my homework on time.

CMT for you HP ice dedenne?
Would you do two female spitback for that? I'm interested in Moon Ball Ralts and Love Ball Sentret. If that's too much just one of them will do, I owe you for those mons you gave me ^^
You're gonna have to wait though, Amazon screwed up my order and I haven't received my powersave yet so I can't clone... :/
Also, do you still want that Sneasel back? :) I'm on pretty much all day as of now so you can have it back ^^

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
dude so me and nelsontangela/fiat500 had a convo thread that caused me to wake up with 67 notifications and i missed that you replied to me.. also i cleaned out my stuff and realize i only have premier scyther. i can do that in its place, or if youd like to pick something else thats ok too. sorry abt that!

dude so me and nelsontangela/fiat500 had a convo thread that caused me to wake up with 67 notifications and i missed that you replied to me.. also i cleaned out my stuff and realize i only have premier scyther. i can do that in its place, or if youd like to pick something else thats ok too. sorry abt that!
Hahah no problem! :)
Would a heavy ball Heracross be okay?

Are u interested in shiny cyndaquil (HP grass), shiny piplup (HP fire), shiny poliwag with minor ball? They have IVs all 31

Are u interested in shiny cyndaquil (HP grass), shiny piplup (HP fire), shiny poliwag with minor ball? They have IVs all 31
By minor ball, you mean the Regular Pokeball right? Then not that much, though if the cyndaquil has its' HA maybe :)
What are redis rights on those?

Cyndaquil male, timid nature, HA, Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (HP Grass).
I bredded it and someone on reddit hatched it for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)