Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/balancedhackmons-246161546

when I use a ghost attack on opponent's Arceus-ghost, it doesn't have any effect for some reason. this happened twice, once with shadow ball and again with judgment(I was holding spooky plate)
That Arceus had Mold Breaker, not Multitype and therefore counted as Arceus-normal. I'm not sure whether it's still supposed to display as Arceus-ghost when it's like that, though (evidently he put it as Arceus-ghost in teambuilder).

That Arceus had Mold Breaker, not Multitype and therefore counted as Arceus-normal. I'm not sure whether it's still supposed to display as Arceus-ghost when it's like that, though (evidently he put it as Arceus-ghost in teambuilder).
You can choose whatever sprite you want; the sprite will appear and Arceus will always be normal. So yeah, it's supposed to be like that.

Twice today I was in a tour; the first time I was unable to challenge because of a supposedly invalid team so the staff member suggested reloading Showdown, while the second time I accidentally clicked Back to a battle which no longer existed, causing me to disconnect. Both times after reloading Showdown I was unable to access the tour. (Rather fortunately the second time I was still logged in on another device and was able to use it to finish the tour.)

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Didn't test this in singles, but this is an issue more prevalent in doubles.

Intimidate seems to activate right upon the Pokemon appearing out of the pokeball in the event of a double-KO, instead of activating after all the pokemon are sent out.

VGC. A double-KO happens and it's 3-3. I send in Landorus-T, and intimidate activates and only affects one pokemon on the other side of the field. Then my opponent sends in Mega Kangaskhan and doesn't suffer the -1 attack drop.

What's supposed to happen is that both Lando-T and Kang have to come out before Intimidate activates, and Kang needs to get the attack drop.

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
People are finding a way to create a battle and when people clink the battle link theyre pokemon showdown crashes. This isnt the first time i have seen this it has happened in the lobby a few days also. Me along with may users clicked that Ps link and it crashed all of us. If this bug has been reported already i am sorry.

Last edited:
Hey everybody !

I've found a funny bug.

In triple battle, I use Leech Seed on one of my own pokemon (just for fun). It works, haha. The leech-seeded pokemon was drained and my shaymin seeder regain health.
But then, I shift the two pokemon. The leech seed didn't move and remain where it stand. Shaymin took place on the leech seed, and the other pokemon moved.

And at the end of the turn, a script-error-message appears. I don't now if it happens because shaymin was on the leech seed and a Grass Pokemon cannot be seeded... Or because of the shift between two leech-seeded pokemon of my own side of the field.

Here is the replay : Enjoy !

Sorry for the English. I'm French !

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomtriplesbattle-246911933

in Battle Spot Doubles (VGC15) tier when both players have to send out a pokémon, and one of those has intimidate, and this one is sent first, the ability intimidate activates before the other pokémon is sent out on the field. on 3DS intimidate activates after the 2 pokémon are sent on the field (even because those types of switch in don't follow a precise speed order, so it is impossible to say which is going to be sent first on the field).

turn 6 of this battle
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlespotdoublesvgc2015-247074131

EDIT: here you are the 3DS battle code to prove it: XL9G-WWWW-WW2A-QCGZ

----

another thing: intimidate does not respect the speed order of the pokémons, i don't know if it's a bug regarding all the abilities or only intimidate.

turn 1 of this battle
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlespotdoublesvgc2015-246174245

Last edited:
I was entered in an OU tournament in the OU room, when I was challenged for the tourney. I got the notification and went to accept, but when I toggled open the tournament bracket, all I could see was the bracket. I did not have the bottom half where you could issue or accept challenges.

Just for future reference, if that happens again, refresh the page and type /tour getusers since that's all you can do. I usually give the same advice to anyone having trouble with the tour bracket.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-247414492

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the event of two Intimidate users being sent out at the same time, the text of the user who is faster is supposed to be displayed first. However, despite his Landorus-T being Choice Scarf (a fact confirmed later in the battle when he outspeeds my +2 Speed Ampharos), my Intimidate was displayed first, leading me to believe that he was Defensive Lando as well (I was My Username Sucks)

People are finding a way to create a battle and when people clink the battle link theyre pokemon showdown crashes. This isnt the first time i have seen this it has happened in the lobby a few days also. Me along with may users clicked that Ps link and it crashed all of us. If this bug has been reported already i am sorry.

Not sure if i'm late to answer your question, but this problem generally happens because there are too many battle turns in the battle, which actually just lags you out till your browser crashes.

Edit: This is probably the only reason why this happens.

Think i found a bug. Had Maranga Berry on my Milotic and got hit by an Earth Power and Maranga didn't proc.

Providing screen shot
maranga fail.png

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Think i found a bug. Had Maranga Berry on my Milotic and got hit by an Earth Power and Maranga didn't proc.

Providing screen shot
*picture*
You protected, it didn't hit you. Therefor it didn't activate.

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Really not a big deal but in Gen 1 Challenge Cup you can get Pikachu-Pop-Star (and I assume the other ones) which are gen 6 not 1. I'm pretty sure it makes no difference to the actual gameplay but it's quite confusing to see it in gen 1.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/7XDommP

(shoutout to Dilwar for taking the screenshot b/c this terrible laptop can't do it)

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Really not a big deal but in Gen 1 Challenge Cup you can get Pikachu-Pop-Star (and I assume the other ones) which are gen 6 not 1. I'm pretty sure it makes no difference to the actual gameplay but it's quite confusing to see it in gen 1.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/7XDommP

(shoutout to Dilwar for taking the screenshot b/c this terrible laptop can't do it)
Haha, you're right it makes no difference (besides them not having Gen 1 sprites); pretty amusing to see though.
Thanks for the report, it'll be fixed next update!

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
The colors for the Gen 6 event legendaries are incorrect, it says Diancie is Grey, Hoopa is Pink, and Volcanion is Red when in reality Diancie is Pink, Hoopa is Purple, and Volcanion is Brown. Not to much of a deal, but is important for mono colors

Sources: Bulbapedia and Psypoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)