Fusion Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Well, if it follows the template of Mix and Mega, it should remain Steel, and Steel is already his secondary typing... He tanks a lot of stuff either way, the main change tbh is Electric/Fire attacks depending on how that works out.

If I'd given its typing Steel/Water instead, I suppose it could be pure Steel with Aggronite and Steel/Dark with Gyaradosite. What do you say ? Although I don't think I'd be able to change rn... and I do like Water/Steel Mega Aggrodos over pure Steel.

Well, if it follows the template of Mix and Mega, it should remain Steel, and Steel is already his secondary typing... He tanks a lot of stuff either way, the main change tbh is Electric/Fire attacks depending on how that works out.

If I'd given its typing Steel/Water instead, I suppose it could be pure Steel with Aggronite and Steel/Dark with Gyaradosite. What do you say ? Although I don't think I'd be able to change rn... and I do like Water/Steel Mega Aggrodos over pure Steel.
Yeah everyone would def prefer steel / water. I just thought that pure steel for the flavor. Oh and I forgot about gyaradosite lol.

SpartanMalice

It's all up to whether what Gyaradosite could get to be. Water/Dark is a frail typing, but those defenses could patch it up like it did with regular Gyarados. On the other hand, Steel/Dark would be pretty much a tankier, more powerful and even faster Bisharp, actually. It could stay Water, although changing it over would give it a sort of uniqueness over the other Gyarados fusions' megas.

Still, Water/Steel with Filter is really hard to pass up despite the Gyaradosite dilemma.

That's OK, I wanted to do Honchkrow-Togekiss anyway.
Smh I go to bed and there are two new pages lol
Two of my favorites in this guy!
Togekiss and Honchkrow (Flying)
Togekrow (Dark/Fairy)
103/98/84/123/94/86
Ability: Serene Insomnia (Togekrow is immune to variable secondary effects of moves and to all major status conditions (Poison, Burn, Sleep, Paralyze, Freeze))
Notable Moves: Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Aura Sphere, Heat Wave, Air Slash, Roost
Togekrow inherits a high Special Attack, Good mixed defenses, and in general good all around stats. It shines, however, with its ability to tank hits while boosting up with nasty plot and roost, using its very good STAB combination to take out threats or to boost out against walls or stall teams with its passive preventing status. However, it's mediocre speed puts it at a disadvantage, as it has no way to boost up. A physical set could also be viable with Extremespeed and Sucker Punch to make up for low speed stats, but Togekrow has no attack boosting moves.
Sorry, pal.

So the Mega Stone completely overwrites the Pokefusion's ability.

There's one Pokemon I can think of who's REALLY going to enjoy that mechanic... (I'll give you a hint: it starts with an S and it rhymes with "fracking".)

SpartanMalice

Slaking and Beedrill should both be limited imo. Beedrill fusions can be taken to Ludicrous levels with Beedrillite, but I suppose we simply won't vote for it or will bar it from using megastones when we review it.

That being said some Slaking fusions could actually get weaker than Rampardos/Haxorus fusions... but it also gets a +100 stat boost that renders that moot. I propose that we could vote for some of the less broken Slaking fusions but just ignore the broken ones. Like some guy made a Simple Dragonite + Bibarel earlier in this thread, and no one voted for it in lieu of how broken it was.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Mega Swampamar:
Type: Dark/Water
Abillity: Swift Swim
Stats: 103/151/119/96/112/86

Mega Gyarotic:
Type: Water/Dark
Abillity: Mold Breaker
Stats: 105/132/119/100/152/91

Mega Pangleye:
Type: Fighting/Dark
Abillity: Magic Bounce
Stats: 82/119/136/97/128/34

Mega Garchados:
(If holding Gyaradosite)
Abillity: Mold Breaker
Stats: 111/167/127/90/132/101

(If holding Garchompite)
Type: Water/Dragon
Abillity: Sand Force
Stats: 111/177/117/120/112/91

Mega Gargatr:
Type: Dragon/Water
Abillity: Sand Force
Stats: 106/167/127/129/104/90

Mega Cofagreelix (Yes this thing gets a freaking mega)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Ability: Sand Force
Stats: 76/117/212/85/125/40

Mega Aggrodos
(If holding Aggronite)
Type: Water/Steel
Abillity: Filter
Stats: 92/157/189/70/110/75

(If holding Gyaradoiste)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Stats: 92/157/169/80/120/75

Mega Archedactyl:
Type: Rock/Flying
Ability: Tough Claws
Stats: 87/162/95/106/100/150

Looking at this, I can say that Mega Archedactyl is probably the best Mega here, extremely fast, great ability to back up its great 162 attack stat, pretty good stab, and for an offensive mon, its bulk is not to shabby, honestly it might even be a little bit broken.

EV

Banned deucer.
Okay time to open up submissions again! A few things have changed, so please read this post carefully.
  • Follow the standard rules outline in post #2
  • You may submit a maximum of 5 fusions. These can be submitted all at once in a single post or in multiple posts throughout the submission phase
  • If your fusion is able to mega evovle, you may include the mega in your submission (this counts as 1 fusion.) You should use the same format when submitting mega fusions
  • Use this format when submitting:
Parents: (N/A if mega)
Shared egg group: (N/A if mega)
Offspring name:
New type:
New base stats:
New ability and desc:
Notable moves:
Role identification:

Parents: Aegislash + Crustle
Shared Egg Group: Mineral
Offspring Name: Crustash
Type: Steel / Bug
Stats: Shell Form (Shield Form): 75 / 82 / 147 / 67 / 122 / 62
BST: 625
Mobile Form (Blade Form): 75 / 132 / 97 / 117 / 72 / 62
BST: 555
(Alternatively, if simply switching the order of shell form's stats rather than recalculating them would be better): Mobile Form v2: 75 / 147 / 82 / 122 / 67 / 62
BST: 625
Ability: Shell Change: Starts in Shell Form. When it uses an attack or Shell Smash, it leaves it's shell and switches to Mobile Form. Using King's Shield causes it to go back into it's shell, and switch to Shell Form. If it uses Shell Smash, it cannot revert to Shell Form until it switches out. In Shell Form, it cannot by hit by a critical hit, but in mobile form, it takes 50% more damage from critical hits.
(I did make a little bit of that ability from scratch, but I feel it fits well with the flavor.)
Notable Moves: King's Shield, Shell Smash, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Destiny Bond, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance, Sone Edge, X-Scissor, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Earthquake, Curse
Role: Crustash will likely be a pokemon that is very technical and tricky to use. Shell Smash is it's best boosting option, but it puts it at a huge disadvantage to oncoming attackers, due to having lower defences in both it's form, and stat changes! You'll have to play around with it's speed EVs a bit to figure out what will be best for it. You'll want to make it so Crustash moves last before using Shell Smash, but first after using it. It's also held back by it's weakness to priority. While it does have priority of it's own, it's not STAB. You'll likely want to use it's Shell Snash set as a late game cleaner.

EDIT: Also, reserving Charizard + Altaria

SpartanMalice

Eevee, I need a bit of clarifying:

If your fusion is able to mega evovle, you may include the mega in your submission (this counts as 1 fusion.)

Do you mean that the submission itself counts as one fusion, mega or not? Or, that the mega fusion counts as a seperate fusion.

In any case...

Wait for it...

*Barney Stinson voice* This is gonna be legend-arrrry...

Parents: Lucario + Miltank
Shared egg group: Humanshape
Offspring name: Miltario
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 92/105/97/87/80/105 (Standard)
92/135/115/112/80/127 (Lucarionite)
New ability and desc: Steadfast Scrappy - This pokemon can hit Ghost types with Normal and Fighting types. If it knocks out that pokemon, It gains +1 Spe.
Mega evolution gains Adaptability by default.
Notable moves: Body Slam, Close Combat, Double Edge, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Extremespeed, Iron Head, Ice Punch, Milk Drink, Power Up Punch, Return, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock, Circle Throw, Agility, Blaze Kick, Poison Jab... who really needs anything more than Extremespeed + Close Combat, tbh??
Role identification: Scrappy returns! A slightly weaker, slower version of Lopunny mega. Though with this new rule, I could likely merge both Lopunny and Lucario, but Miltank has higher attack. Really, the only moves that matter are Espeed and Close Combat. More to the point, only espeed, since steel types are generally slow. But then, even if they're faster, once you knock out a ghost you can get the Moxie effect for speed instead. All in all, this can do whatever it wants with its 3rd and 4th slots. Maybe Swords Dance and Milk Drink.

Parents: Medicham + Alakazam
Shared egg group: Human-like
Offspring name: Medizam
New type: Fighting/Psychic
New base stats: 67 / 65 / 70 / 107 / 95 / 110 (Standard)
67 / 65 / 90 / 147 / 95 / 140 (Alakazite)
67 / 105 / 80 / 127 / 105 / 120 (Medichamite)
New ability and desc: Synchropower: All Attack-stat changes are passed on to the user. For example, if the opponent uses Swords Dance to gain +2 Attack, this Pokemon gains +2 Attack too. Alakazite gets Trace and Medichamite gets Pure Power.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, Drain Punch, Encore, Energy Ball, Elemental Punches, Focus Blast, Foul Play, Grass Knot, Knock Off, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Psyshock, Recover, Reflect, Seismic Toss, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Trick, Zen Headbutt, Iron Tail, Bulk Up, Bullet Punch, Fake Out, High Jump Kick, Low Kick, Pain Split, Poison Jab, Power-up Punch, Vacuum Wave
Role identification: With good Special Attack and Speed in can definitely take the role of a glass cannon, if you don't look at the special defense stat, which is much like Alakazam. Actually, outclassed by Alakazam in most needed ways apart from the Fighting type and defense stat, even as a Mega. However, with Medichamite, good god. Medichamite Medizam becomes an even better Mega Medicham itself, with only a 5 point less difference in defense. Being able to run mixed due to it's access with Pure Power, heck, this might be Ubers material. It can set up with Calm Mind or Bulk Up, whatever floats your boat, and sweeps from there.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Parents: Marowak/Kangaskhan
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring Name: Maroskhan
Type: Normal / Ground
Stats: 93 / 98 / 105 / 55 / 90 / 78 (519)
Mega Stats: 93 / 128 / 125 / 75 / 110 / 88 (619)
Ability: Rocky Spirit: The user can hit Ghost Types with Normal and Fighting moves and does not receive recoil and also negates Pain Split. Mega gets Parental Bond.
Notable Moves: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Iron Head, Double-Edge, Return, Bonemerang, Stone Edge, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Low Kick, Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Crunch, Drain Punch, Aqua Tail, Endeavor, Fake Out, Belly Drum, Circle Throw, Hammer Arm.
Role: A strong tank with decent speed, high defenses, and access to Stealth Rock and Belly Drum, so it can have a offensive set even it has to have a Sitrus Berry. The mega enhances it up a level, with higher attack and defenses, one of the best abilities in the game, and a large amount of rolls it gets. It has Swords Dance to control it's attack and has reliable recovery in Drain Punch.

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

I honestly think that is incredibly broken mainly due to the Belly Drum effect. That kinda feels like it came out of nowhere... Belly Drum with those defenses, especially mega defenses are kind of borked especially as it can likely live Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Extremespeed etc.

I honestly think that is incredibly broken mainly due to the Belly Drum effect. That kinda feels like it came out of nowhere... Belly Drum with those defenses, especially mega defenses are kind of borked especially as it can likely live Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Extremespeed etc.
Parents: Marowak/Kangaskhan
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring Name: Maroskhan
Type: Normal / Ground
Stats: 93 / 98 / 105 / 55 / 90 / 78 (519)
Mega Stats: 93 / 128 / 125 / 75 / 110 / 88 (619)
Ability: Rocky Spirit: The user can hit Ghost Types with Normal and Fighting moves and does not receive recoil on anything, including Belly Drum. Mega gets Parental Bond.
Notable Moves: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Iron Head, Double-Edge, Return, Bonemerang, Stone Edge, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Low Kick, Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Crunch, Drain Punch, Aqua Tail, Endeavor, Fake Out, Belly Drum, Circle Throw, Hammer Arm.
Role: A strong tank with decent speed, high defenses, and acsess to Stealth Rock and Belly Drum, so it can have a offensive set thanks to the ability that negates the HP drop for Belly Drum. The mega enchances it up a level, with higher attack and defenses, one of the best abilities in the game, and a large amount of rolls it gets. It has Swords Dance to control it's attack and has reliable recovery in Drain Punch.
I totally agree with SpartanMalice on this one. I think, if anything, the Belly Drum effect should be removed. Otherwise:

Turn 1 Belly Drum
Turn 2 Mega
Turn 3+ rip meta

canno

formerly The Reptile
Since we're allowing Megas into the fusions, is there the possibility to make Pokemon specific items work? (i.e. Thick Club works on a Marowak fusion, ect)

Anyways, its time for the most broken Beedrill combo...

Parents: Beedrill + Shuckle
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Beeckle
New type: Bug
New base stats: 52/60/145/37/165/50 (BST 509)
New ability and desc: Resilient Hive: Sturdy + Swarm
Notable moves: Roost, U-Turn, Sticky Web, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Encore, Knock Off
Role identification: Normal Beeckle is a decent enough mon, with solid enough bulk to take a hit or two and set-up hazards. It doesn't so much outside of this though - it's U-Turn is weak and it doesn't have many support options outside of hazards and Encore. No, the main reason to use Beeckle outside of hazards is...

~~~

~~~

Parents: Beedrill + Shuckle
Shared egg group: [MEGA]
Offspring name: Mega Beeckle
New type: Bug
New base stats: 52/120/145/7/165/120 (BST 609)
New ability and desc: Adaptability
Notable moves: Roost, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Shell Smash, Swords Dance, Drill Run, Knock Off
Role identification: ...this. Mega Beeckle has decent power with 120 and Adaptability, and a solid speed stat of 120. However, what makes Beeckle what it is is Shell Smash, and the bulk to set-up one on certain threats. At +2, Adapt X-Scissors start to hurt. Swords Dance is also an option, as it can run a bulkier spread and abuse Roost with. It has the same problem normal Mega Beedrill has in the fact that premega is slow, but this time it has the bulk in both forms to at least take one hit and mega. Overall, Beeckle is a neato mon.

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

Reserving Salamence + Altaria, I thought of posting Clauncher + Barbaracle but with the 5 mon limit, I'd rather not submit too many water mons, seeing as three of my approved fusions are already water typed.

Last edited:
Parents: Staraptor / Aerodactly
Shared Egg Group: Flying
Offspring Name: Aeroraptor
New Type: Rock/Normal (why staraptor why?)
New Base Stats: 92/122/77/65/77/125 (Regular)
92/152/97/75/97/142 (Aerodactlyite)
New Ability and desc: F.E.A.R. (Just like Aggrodos, it is intimidate+rock head) -> Tough Claws (Mega)
Notable Moves: Double Edge, Close Combat, Brave Bird, U-turn, Return, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Elemental Fangs, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Roost, Defog, Roar
Role Description: Aerodactly's unreal speed is now mixed in with Staraptor's star power. It can go two routes. One would be the hard and heavy, where it goes all out, using amazing physical coverage. Brave Bird is nice for fighting types, but no STAB which sucks. Another one would be to take a physically defensive route (sometimes specially defensive or both). 92 HP is handy and its defenses are backed up by intimidate. Aeroraptor is also the rock type to have intimidate, which means that it can be a nuisance to take down in a sandstorm. It has support options available, but watch out for its numerous weaknesses, especially fighting.
In the mega side, we have an incredibly powerful physical attacker. Mega Aerodactly suffered from a lack of tough claw boosted moves. Now the problem is solved by giving it devastating Double Edges, Close Combats, and U-turns. Its speed tier, while really high, still could use some EV investment (Which could be said for both forms).

I was thinking of making its ability Intimidate + Pressure, where it reduces the pp of all of the opponent's moves by 1 upon entry, but F.E.A.R. sounded more viable don't you think?

BTW Aeroraptor is the fastest and 2nd most powerful user of FINAL GAMBIT. If you want, you could just straight up deal 388 damage to the enemy. It would have been the 3rd strongest if someone invented Zanglord lol.

Parents: Durant and Scizor
Shared Egg Group: Bug
Offspring Name: Scizant
Type: Bug/Steel
Stats:
74/130/116/62/74/97 (553 BST)
Ability: Technical Blitz (This Pokemon's moves with 60 power or less have x2 power and x0.7 accuracy.)

Notable Moves: Hone Claws
, Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Bite, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Double Hit, Iron Head, U-Turn, etc.
Role: Late-game Sweeper. After a single Hone Claws, Scizant is going to be quite scary due to its moveset. Technical Blitz raises some virtually unused moves to among the highest base power in the game, at the cost of missing as often as a focus blast. Give Scizant a turn to set up, though, and you're going to be wishing you hadn't as it levels your team with bullet punch after bullet punch. However, requiring that turn to set up makes Scizant highly vulnerable to status effects and favorable switch-ins, such as Heatran or Charizard-Y, so you'll have to make sure to clear the opponent's team of any such threats before relying on Scizant to sweep._.

Mega-Scizant (Scizorite)

Type: Bug/Steel
Stats:
74/150/156/72/94/107 (663 BST)
Ability: Technical Blitz
Holding Scizorite gives Scizant a nice boost to defense, putting it in a reasonable position to act as a bulky pivot by way of u-turn, with STAB bullet punch still being boosted by Technical Blitz._.

Last edited:
Parents: Tyranitar / Rhyperior
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Tyranior
New type: Rock / Ground
New base stats: 117 / 147 / 130 / 85 / 87 / 60 (BST: 626)
New ability and desc: Sandstone Shroud -- Summons a Sandstorm on entering the battle. Reduces incoming se damage to x0.8.
Notable moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Rock Polish, Megahorn, Iron Tail, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Torment, Superpower, Substitute, Focus Punch (revenge of Tyraniboah), Poison Jab, Hammer Arm, Rock Blast, Metal Burst (gimmick alert), Roar, Dragon Tail
Role identification: Obscenely bulky Wallbreaker / Dragon Dancer / Stallbreaker / Substitute attacker with a deep coverage movepool that allows for a lot of tailoring and/or options to be brought to a team.

*Disclaimer* I think I did this right, but let me know and I'll change it if I didn't.
Offspring name: Mega Tyranior
New type: Rock / Ground
New base stats: 117 / 177 / 170 / 85 / 107 / 70 (BST: 726)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream
Notable moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Rock Polish, Megahorn, Iron Tail, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Torment, Superpower, Substitute, Focus Punch (revenge of Tyraniboah), Poison Jab, Hammer Arm, Rock Blast, Metal Burst (gimmick alert), Roar, Dragon Tail
Role identification: See above, but with more of a focus on sweeping than tanking.

Gonna try to get them all out at once...
Parents: Lucario + Luxray
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Luxrio
New type: Fighting/Electric
New base stats: 85/125/84/115/84/90 (Standard) (BST: 583)
85/160/102/140/84/112 (Lucarionite) (BST: 683)
New ability and desc: Inner Focus + Intimidate = Battle Stance: Lowers opponent's Attack one stage upon switching in. Cannot be flinched by intimidated opponents. Gains Adaptability upon mega evolving.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Superpower, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Aura Sphere, Wild Charge, Power-Up Punch, Vacuum Wave, Extreme Speed, Ice Punch, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Bullet Punch
Role identification: Wallbreaker with the ability to go Physical, Special or mixed. Fighting/Electric is a pretty sweet STAB combo, and Mega Luxrio backs it up with massive 160/140 offensive stats and a great ability in Adaptability. It also has all the coverage options it could possibly want regardless of what direction it goes in, so go nuts with that. On top of that, its base form's ability gives it more opportunities to set up safely, though its defenses are pretty average regardless, so be careful about switching it in.

Parents: Sylveon + Miltank
Offspring name: Syltank
New type: Normal/Fairy
New base stats: 105/82/95/85/110/90 (BST: 567)
New ability and desc: Cute Charm + Thick Fat = BBW: Contact with user has a 30% chance of causing infatuation. Resists Fire and Ice- type moves.
Notable moves: Stealth Rock, Reflect, Light Screen, Wish, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Seismic Toss, Counter, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Yawn, Safeguard, Moonblast, Hyper Voice
Role identification: Bulky support. What it lacks in offensive power, it more than makes up for with its 105/95/110 defenses, its wide variety of support options, its decent defensive typing, and its unique ability which makes it rather difficult for offensive mons (particularly physical ones) to pressure it. Seismic Toss and Counter are both viable options if you don't want to invest in Attack or Special Attack at all.

Parents: Pidgeot + Noivern
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Pidgevern
New type: Normal/Flying
New base stats: 94/85/87/93/85/122 (Standard) (BST: 566)
94/85/92/158/95/142 (Pidgeotite) (BST: 666)
New ability and desc: Tangled Feet + Infiltrator = Bumbling Spy: Gains the ability to bypass substitutes and screens if afflicted with any status, including confusion. Gains No Guard upon mega evolving.
Notable moves: Hurricane, Boomburst, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Draco Meteor, Roost, Tailwind, U-turn
Role identification: Basically Mega Pidgeot on steroids. It finally gets the coverage option it always wanted in Focus Blast, as well as absurdly powerful STAB coverage on both sides (Hurricane + Boomburst), and Draco Meteor without that annoying 10% miss chance. Decent bulk for an all out attacker, too.

Parents: Tyranitar + Aurorus
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Tyranaurus
New type: Rock
New base stats: 121/115/101/107/106/69 (Standard) (BST: 619)
121/145/141/107/126/79 (Tyranitarite) (BST: 719)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream + Refrigerate = Granulate: Normal- type moves become Rock-type moves and gain a 30% boost in power.
Gains Sand Stream upon mega evolving.
Notable moves: Return, Hyper Voice, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Dragon Tail, Superpower, Crunch, Pursuit, Focus Blast, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Rock Polish, Thunder Wave, Roar, Dragon Tail, Haze, Reflect, Light Screen, Rest, Encore
Role identification: What's interesting about this fusion is that its base form seems to be just as viable as its mega form; if not more, in some respects. I imagine that base Tyranaurus would work better as an offensive sweeper, which seems odd considering its inferior offensive stats, but keep in mind that base Tyranaurus has both a) the ability to hold an item to boost its power, and b) an ability that gives it much stronger STAB options (base Tyranaurus's Return hits harder than Mega Tyranaurus's Stone Edge, to put things in perspective).

On the other hand, its Mega form could work surprisingly well as a supporter/ hazard setter. It has much better bulk, and it enjoys the SDef boost it gets from Sand Stream. It also has a surprisingly wide array of support options, including Thunder Wave, Haze, dual screens, Dragon Tail and Roar. Its lack of reliable recovery still hurts it, but a RestTalk set could work in theory.

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Parents: Weavile + Absol
Offspring name: Weasol
New type: Dark
New base stats: 77/135/72/70/82/110
New ability and desc: Pressure + Super Luck
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Knock Off, Play Rough, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Fake Out, Taunt, Pursuit, Superpower, Will-o-Wisp, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Low Kick, Poison Jab, Surf
Role identification: Weasol is a terrific attacker, even pre-mega. It's ability is fairly ass, but can be useful in certain situations. However, what is really should be using is it's mega stone, Absolite...

Weasol-Mega:Parents: Weavile + Absol
Shared egg group: *MEGA
Offspring name: Mega Weasol
New type: Dark
New base stats: 77/155/72/110/82/150
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Knock Off, Play Rough, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Fake Out, Taunt, Pursuit, Superpower, Will-o-Wisp, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Low Kick, Poison Jab, Surf
Role identification: This is an insane mon. At 150 speed, with Sucker Punch, this pokemon laughs at Talonflame. It also outspeeds most pokemon, even megas - including the dreaded Archedactyl-mega, and it actually outspeeds Mega Gengar, plus can revenge it anyway with Sucker Punch. Oh and what's more is that this mon can utilize it's wonderful mixed movepool and stats to run something that neither Weavile or Absol did... Nasty Plot. Good luck trying to wall Mega Weasol, it could be running either Nasty Plot or SD, or just straight up run a mixed all out attacking set.

Yeah, I decided against making Salamencaria, after a discussion in the chat about its potential OP-ness. So feel free to take over that if you want to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)