Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate if anyone could help me get these pokemon:
Phione(any)
Patrat with analytic
Exeggcute with harvest
Offering breedjects like ha starters ha db buneary wideguard honedge and others.

Looking for any female larvesta with egg moves.

Strange question kinda wanna friend safari catch a perfect ditto. Is there any reliable way or some tips that would help in trying to check speed and HP.

edit: yes I know buckert's soft resetting guide exists but I kinda want some tips...

edit edit: gonna try night shade.

Last edited:
I would appreciate if anyone could help me get these pokemon:
Phione(any)
Patrat with analytic
Exeggcute with harvest
Offering breedjects like ha starters ha db buneary wideguard honedge and others.
I could breed you a Phione once I finish my trade. Could I get a male Wide Guard Honedge in exchange?

Strange question kinda wanna friend safari catch a perfect ditto. Is there any reliable way or some tips that would help in trying to check speed and HP.

edit: yes I know buckert's soft resetting guide exists but I kinda want some tips...

Um, Night Shade is a Ghost Type move and Ditto is Normal Type so it's not going to work because of normal type's immunity to ghost.

Terrible idea, SR something more useful instead.

If you're set on trying to capture a flawless Ditto DexNav+Mirage Island where Ditto appears in the grass (not cave) would probably be better, can guarantee Ditto encounters and get minimum 3 31 IVs rather than 2.
There's not really any way to check stats in-battle though (or much need, since easier capture than most legends+no cutscenes), can check HP easily enough in Friend Safari, but unless you also care about getting a certain nature there's no way to check speed/defenses.

Also, unless you've got 1,000,000 masterballs, make sure your lead can't kill itself or sweep your team.
Smeargle @Safety Goggles with Spore+False Swipe+non-damaging PP Filler x2 Smeargle @Safety Goggles should ensure you never have to worry about blobs.

EDIT @above: it works if he's using a non-normal type that is slower than any Ditto he wants to catch.

Um, Night Shade is a Ghost Type move and Ditto is Normal Type so it's not going to work because of normal type's immunity to ghost.
Terrible idea, SR something more useful instead.

If you're set on trying to capture a flawless Ditto DexNav+Mirage Island where Ditto appears in the grass (not cave) would probably be better, can guarantee Ditto encounters and get minimum 3 31 IVs rather than 2.
There's not really any way to check stats in-battle though (or much need, since easier capture than most legends+no cutscenes), can check HP easily enough in Friend Safari, but unless you also care about getting a certain nature there's no way to check speed/defenses.

Also, unless you've got 1,000,000 masterballs, make sure your lead can't kill itself or sweep your team.
Smeargle @Safety Goggles with Spore+False Swipe+non-damaging PP Filler x2 Smeargle @Safety Goggles should ensure you never have to worry about blobs.

EDIT @above: it works if he's using a non-normal type that is slower than any Ditto he wants to catch.
ok thanks. Any idea what I should soft reset next that hasn't been done a lot. I wanted to ditto even though it is a terrible idea because well having a great ditto with IV's from gen 6 would kinda be cool.

edit: Reisuke nobody said it would be high on trade value it's just for myself. I generally don't trade to much because I have enough to keep me satisfied.

Last edited:
ok thanks. Any idea what I should soft reset next that hasn't been done a lot. I wanted to ditto even though it is a terrible idea because well having a great ditto with IV's from gen 6 would kinda be cool.
It would be great but nobody would want it because non pentagon serves the same purpose and would probably be cheaper

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Why would you need a flawless Ditto anyway? If you plan on using it for breeding, then just RNG one in a previous generation cart. If it's for Imposter, the only stat that really matters is HP unless you want a specific Hidden Power type (defense is nice in a Ditto vs Ditto matchup, but that's a rare scenario)

Sorry form the late reply I asked bout pokemon king cause yiggaman traded me a Pokémon he said he bought from pokemon king .But if Pokémon king sells hacked Pokémon that guy should be banned for ignoring the rules although he is WiFi blacklisted.

Sorry form the late reply I asked bout pokemon king cause yiggaman traded me a Pokémon he said he bought from pokemon king .But if Pokémon king sells hacked Pokémon that guy should be banned for ignoring the rules although he is WiFi blacklisted.
You can just report him again...

There is a thread for this type of stuff. But he's already blacklisted so I mean....either was the place to go is the wifi blacklist thread.

Edit: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-blacklist-as-of-april-18th-2015.3500060
There's the link

Me and cant say had a discussion about the Ditto hunting a while back, because we needed one with a pentagon.

So... I ran through a safari and caught a "flawless" Ditto a few weeks back and let me tell you, if you don't have enough Master Balls to waste, don't do it.

My target was iirc...

31/high as possible/31/x/x/0-3
Relaxed

1. If it auto-transforms turn 0, there is no way to check the Speed (Zorua/Zoroark in the lead would keep it from Impostering).
2. Half of them are holding a Quick Powder, which doubles their Speed while not transformed, so again... no reliable way to check the Speed.

You would have to confirm the Ability without it transforming, while getting rid of it's hold item to reliably check speed after.
THIS is not easy because it would obviously be spamming Transform until it struggles or succeeds.
Paralysis could help with confirming the ability, but the only way a Zorua could paralyze it is with Fling + Light Ball, which deals damage, so you would have to Heal Pulse it afterwards to check for HP.

I ended up just throwing Master Balls at everything that had Imposter and auto-transformed and caught this after two days:

Ditto
Imposter
Relaxed
31 / 21 / 31 / 18 / 14 / 1

Low Speed and high physical stats are relevant for the Ditto mirror match. 99.999% of the time HP is the only important stat.

Last edited:
Can someone please clone this for me (need O + 3)? Reward is a non redis copy

Regirock
Ability: clear body
Nature: careful
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: master
Moves: iron defense/charge beam/lock-on/zap cannon
OT and ID: OT T ID 19421 (my white2 cartridge)
Bump

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks Nelson for the tag, now I get to divulge my elaborate Ditto stat checking team!

Lead: fainted Relaxed sync
2nd: freshly caught Zoroark from the Pokemon Village
3rd: level 14 timid Zorua with 16 Spe IVs, holding a Leppa Berry and knows Trick
4th: level 77 Blissey with Seismic Toss, Substitute and Thunder Wave

Ok so basic rundown...

I need to lead with the Zoroark so that opposing Imposter Ditto don't transform, and my Zorua is too slow to run from anything that isn't a Ditto and can't hold a Smoke Ball. When I finally encounter a Ditto I switch to Zorua and use Trick to get rid of any potential Quick Powder and give him a Leppa Berry incase his Transform PP gets low. Then I use Memento to test the speed, if you go second then its speed IV is higher than 0, if you go first then 0 speed confirmed and you get Blissey in without it transforming. Then Blissey uses Substitute to stop it from transforming again, then use Thunder Wave to both paralyse and check for possible Limber, then use Seismic Toss to check HP.

I've been trying this out for a couple days and have only encountered two Ditto that passed the speed check, one had Limber, the other passed all the other checks but was Brave and had perfect attack (def was 8).

tl;dr
  1. Switch to Zorua
  2. Use Trick
  3. Use Memento
  4. Bring in Blissey
  5. Use Sub
  6. Use Thunder Wave
  7. Use Seismic Toss
  8. Throw Balls
If anyone manages to pull if off and catch a better Ditto than Nelson Tangela then I applaud you

Well if you traded with someone on the blacklist and didn't get this info before the trade then that's on you.

Hello, im gonna try Soft Resetting for a Competitive Landorus, so i can use it on battle Spot and VGC Competitions, does anyone happen to have some Master Balls on loan?

Theoretically, if you're just SRing Lando, you only need one master ball. Once you catch it, it won't reappear (hence, resetting if it's not what you want)
I actually need a few more when i try SR for the dogs, musketeers, and any other VGC legal Legendary

I do have a few spare ones. How many do you need? I might be able to help you out here :)
So how many can you offer?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)