Multifaction/FFA The Mafia of the Five Kings - Game Over, King of the Iron Islands wins

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

DUN DUN DUN

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

After crunching the numbers on my abacus, it has become apparent that Benjen Stark is the one on the chopping block for today. At least he wasn't kidnapped though!

Dear Benjen Stark,
You are Ser Davos Seaworth, called the Onion Knight. You swear fealty to the King in the Narrow Sea.

“King Stannis is my god. He made me and blessed me with his trust.”

A former smuggler from Flea Bottom, your fortunes changed when you ran the Redwyne Blockade during Robert’s Rebellion in order to smuggle food to Stannis Baratheon during the Siege of Storm’s End. As payment for this, Stannis knighted you, but as punishment for your years of smuggling he removed the first joint of each finger from your left hand. Still, you serve him loyally as a captain in his fleet and one of his most (read: only) blunt and honest advisors.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Smuggling ALIAS”. You will hide ALIAS from anyone attempting to kill him that night.

<snip>

You win if you eliminate the King in Highgarden, the King on the Iron Throne, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
A rough end for AOPSUser to meet.

Faction vote results going out. Night 3 ends 7/10 at 11 PM CST.

Alliser Thorne, Denys Mallister, Gilly, Harma Dogshead, Jaremy Rykker, Jeor Mormont, Maester Aemon, Qorin Halfhand, Varamyr Sixskins, Ygritte

Aura Guardian, Black Heart, Da Letter El, moi, penguin344, Pidge, Spiffy, sunny004, THE_IRON_...KENYAN?, Thetwinmasters

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Only one death tonight. Guess ol' George is slacking. Harma Dogshead's remains were found next to a sacrificial fire.
Dear Harma Dogshead,
You are Joffrey Baratheon, the King on the Iron Throne.

“A strong king acts boldly, he doesn’t just talk.”

You are the twelve-year-old son of the late Robert Baratheon, who defeated the Targaryen dynasty and won the Iron Throne just three years before you were born. Tall and strong for your age, you’ve inherited your looks from your blonde-haired, green-eyed mother, Cersei Lannister. Of course, there are rumors that your ACTUAL father is Cersei’s twin, Ser Jaime Lannister of the Kingsguard, but then there are also rumors that you’re a vicious and unrepentant psychopath. What crazy tales the smallfolk weave!

As the current reigning king in King’s Landing, you have access to immeasurable resources when it comes to slaughter. So long as you are alive, your faction’s kill cannot be stopped by bodyguards.

<snip>

You win if you eliminate the King in the North, the King in the Narrow Sea, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
This was Black Heart.

Results going out. Day 4 ends 48 hours from this post. North and Highgarden vote for faction leader tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)