The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
MDragon said today would be his best time to play and although he has a unique ability to ignore whatever I say when attempting to schedule with him, he didn't log on today or attempt to reason with me about scheduling

Mariano if you're scared, just sub in Colch or a different puto

Last edited:

Cased

Banned deucer.
Pretty sure I was on from 1-5 PM EST, the entire Central channel knows I was online during those times and I decided to get food / rehabilitate my elbow at 6:30pm

<Finchinator> -NickServ- Last seen time: Jul 06 21:12:33 2015 EDT

log on sometime and we can discuss a time to play, instead of being ignored when I attempt to schedule with you. I told you I'm not ready, and I'd like to schedule, and I know weekend activity means a shitload more than being active for 3 hours at a time two days on the weekday. So think of some more times instead of baiting me to rush my building and play early.

As a TD, you should know weekend activity is equal to activity during the weekdays, and if I'm active basically the entire weekend where you're active 3 hours at a time for two weekdays pretty early in the week, there's not much I can do for you mariana

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
<Get_Bafk> jeff48
<Get_Bafk> lets play on saturday
<Get_Bafk> ok?
<jeff48> ok
<jeff48> wat time
<Get_Bafk> whats your timezone again?
<jeff48> gmt +12
<Get_Bafk> like
<Get_Bafk> 3 pm for you 12 for me?
<jeff48> ok
<jeff48> uh
<jeff48> if it is really hot i wont be able to play tho

So provided the temperature is to bab's liking we should play on saturday n_n

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
What was the ladder like in the GSC days? Was there even a simulation for it? If it takes me more than 10 minutes to win a game on the ladder these days, it's considered a waste of time.

nah there was a ladder for RBY and GSC on the old #gsbot days, but this ladder wasnt used permanently.
But yeah on netbattle later, there was no ladder.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
There was a gsc ladder on irc. Games were even longer then too, we didnt really bat an eyelid about it, of course, but people were different in those days. You know I used to have to walk for 7 mile, through t' snow, barefoot mind, to hand deliver each move to Atma, who would beat us severely if we ever exceeded our timers. And did we ever complain? Of course not! But if you try telling the young people of today that, they wont believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)