The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger Goodell likes to toss around suspensions, damn.
Also, we lost another one to cancer. This time: Charlie Sanders. All-Pro TE for Detroit during the 70's. RIP

I'm planning to make the Fantasy thread in the next couple days. Sorry, been a bit busy lately.
Why bother? We should be able to talk about ff in this thread. At least in the damn offseason(which would end when the steelers destroy the pats at their home).

JJ Watt deserved number 1.
Peyton Manning being above Andrew Luck is a joke.
Tom Brady at number 3 again.
Rodgers wins MVP but is snubbed by the same player he snubbed to get said MVP
DeMarco Murray is a product of Dallas' O Line but had a better season than Beast Mode.
Megatron still gets in above Antonio Brown cause Megatron.
And then Gronk's chilling on the list.

Tom Brady being anywhere in the top 30 is the real disgrace here. He was a top 5 in 2012 and has been beyond mediocre ever since. Peyton put up better stats than luck even with an injury causing him to turn into a tebow that can't move for the last couple of games. Peyton as a whole had arguably the best passing season of ay qb in 2014 anyway so he could have been ranked anywhere on the list and he would've deserved it.

Tom Brady being anywhere in the top 30 is the real disgrace here. He was a top 5 in 2012 and has been beyond mediocre ever since. Peyton put up better stats than luck even with an injury causing him to turn into a tebow that can't move for the last couple of games. Peyton as a whole had arguably the best passing season of ay qb in 2014 anyway so he could have been ranked anywhere on the list and he would've deserved it.
Tom Brady won the Super Bowl and Super Bowl MVP. This fact alone makes this entire post bullshit let alone his stats. He's still a top 5 QB. Deal with it.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
You can't deny how well he played towards the end of last season, and how well he played against the same defense that shredded Peyton Manning the year before. Honestly, if anything, the last couple years have cemented him at the top of everything - Even when he's having bad times, he still can lead his team to a championship win.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've always been a (Peyton) Manning guy but even I gotta give my kudos to Mr. Brady these days. Sadly.

Keep in mind that Eli Manning is a two-time Super Bowl MVP, so that's probably not the best way to support your argument Captain Skywalker. Anybody who knows anything knows he didn't deserve at least the first one.

I've always been a (Peyton) Manning guy but even I gotta give my kudos to Mr. Brady these days. Sadly.

Keep in mind that Eli Manning is a two-time Super Bowl MVP, so that's probably not the best way to support your argument Captain Skywalker. Anybody who knows anything knows he didn't deserve at least the first one.
True but Brady played amazingly well this season after a slow start. It propelled him into the top 10. But if you played that well and you get Super Bowl MVP than it gets you in the top 5.

For all the unsigned franchise players, DT and Dez got nearly identical deals with 5yrs/70mil (won't quiet those collusion rumors), Houston got 6 yrs/101mil, and JPP got an amputated finger.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
do we have any 21+ ladies here willing to give us the scoop on LeSean McCoy's private event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)