Fusion Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
These are Ticktock 's. I'll get a list up soon I swear. j~j

6 fusions of Honchkrow (Honchkrow with Togekiss, Pidgeot, Murkrow, Swoobat, Unfenzant, and Aerodactyl)

Parents: Honchkrow + Pidgeot
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring Name: Honchgeot
New type: Normal/Dark
New base stats: 102/113/74/98/71/96 (BST 554)
New ability and desc: Confused Luck: The users critical-hit ratio is raised by one when confused.
Notable Moves: Psychic, Hurricane, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave, Superpower, Brave Bird, Return, U-turn, Roost, Thunder Wave, Icy Wind, Foul Play, Sucker Punch
Role identification: A Pidgeot with more Attack, a useable Special Attack, and some new moves, or a Honchkrow with more Speed and bulk but with less offensive prefrence. Good thing it has a mega... which we will discuss after all the other fusions.

Parents: Honchkrow + Togekiss
Offspring Name: Honchkiss
New type: Dark/Fairy
New base stats: 103/98/84/123/94/86 (BST 554)
New ability and desc: Lucky Grace: The users moves that have secondary effects are doubled and it's critical hit ratio is doubled as well.
Notable Moves: Psychic, Air Slash, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Superpower, Brave Bird, Dazzling Gleam, Aura Sphere, Roost, Thunder Wave, Icy Wind, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: A anti-stall fusion, with access to a annoying ability which can be extremely annoying, especially with 2 moves that cause can be extremely annoying. Combined with a decent attack stat, a good speed with access to Sucker Punch and Thunder Wave, good defensive stats of 103/84/94, this will be surly a highly annoying pokemon.

Parents: Honchkrow + Murkrow
Offspring Name: Honchmur (it was the only name I could come up with)
New type: Dark/Flying
New base stats: 90/115/57/105/57/91 (BST 515)
New ability and desc: Super Luck (lol)
Notable Moves: Same as the 2 Pokemon
Role identification: A Honchkrow with less Attack, a little more bulk, less HP, and Murkrow's Speed. What more is said?

Parents: Honchkrow + Swoobat
Offspring Name: Honchbat
New type: Dark/Psychic
New base stats: 94/101/64/101/64/103 (BST 527)
New ability and desc: Restless Coincidence - The user ignores all stat drops on itself and all stat boosts from the target. This does not affect Stored Power. It cannot go to sleep as well.
Notable Moves: Knock Off, Roost, Stored Power, Giga Drain, Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, Air Slash, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Heat Wave, Psychic, Calm Mind, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, U-turn, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam, Superpower, Trick, Nasty Plot
Role identification: This is the definition of a perfect Honchkrow. Better Speed, better coverage, and freaking Knock Off! This is no coincidence that this thing is better than Honchkrow and Swoobat. It does suffer a 4x weakness to Bug, low defenses, and weaker offensives, but this can be overshadow with it's better positives.

Parents: Honchkrow + Unfezant
Offspring Name: Honchzant
New base stats: 100/130/76/95/64/92 (BST 557)
New ability and desc: Lucky Pecs - The user cannot have it's Defence and critical-hit ratio lowered and both are boosted by one level when on the battlefield.
Notable Moves: Sucker Punch, Heat Wave, Air Slash, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Brave Bird, Roost, Thunder Wave, Icy Wind, Return, U-Turn, Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Superpower, Dark Pulse, Tailwind
Role identification: This is surly a improvement over the original Unfezant. A better offensive type that is shared with Honchgeot, a useable Special Attack, and access to Sucker Punch makes it by far much better. Still it does not have Hyper Voice, so it can't run a fully specially offensive set, but it dosen't really care, as it already has Sucker Punch to patch up the above-average Speed.

Parents: Honchkrow + Aerodactyl
Offspring Name: Honchdactyl
New type: Rock/Dark
New base stats: 100/125/69/93/74/111 (BST 572)
New ability and desc: Rocky Luck - The user's recoil moves do not recieve recoil and it's critical-hit ratio is raised by 1.
Notable Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Iron Head, Brave Bird, Double-Edge, Crunch, Stone Edge, Aqua Tail, Rock Polish, Earthquake, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Roost
Role identification: Surprising that it has Honchkrow's Attack and HP stats. But anyway, this is really impressive. High Speed, high Attack, a variety of coverage and surport moves, and recoil less BRAVE BIRD! What more impressive is that, other than having a mega, which we will talk abot now.

Megas:

Mega Honchgeot (Pidgeoite)
Offspring Name
: Mega Honchgeot
New base stats: 102/113/79/163/81/116 (BST 654)
New ability and desc: No Guard
Notable Moves: Psychic, Hurricane, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave, Superpower, Brave Bird, Return, U-turn, Roost, Thunder Wave, Icy Wind, Foul Play, Sucker Punch
Role identification: Impressive Special Attack, check. A good Attack, check. NO GUARD, check. This is definately an improvement, but it still suffers from a 4x weakness to Fighting. It won't notice however with No Guard Hurricane or Brave Bird, unless they have Mach Punch.

Mega Honchdactyl (Aerodactylite)
Offspring Name
: Mega Honchdactyl
New type: Rock/Dark
New base stats: 100/155/89/103/94/131 (BST 672)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Iron Head, Brave Bird, Double-Edge, Crunch, Stone Edge, Aqua Tail, Rock Polish, Earthquake, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Roost
Role identification: It has now access to Tough Claws, which makes almost anything more powerful. At a blazing fast 131 Speed and high 155 Attack, plus a respectable 103 Special Attack, this is one of the most epic Mega Evolutions out there. It can run a mixed, physical, or even special moveset thanks to Hone Claws and Nasty Plot. It makes it like a man.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Before I begin, I would like to remind some users that there were a few submissions that did not adhere to the rules, such as:

- As you know, this slate was limited to 5 submissions per user. Some users have exceeded this limit, I listed the reasons below and tagged them as such.
- Fusing with Dream World Pokemon, and as such, gaining Hidden Abilities, are not legal, and this was specified on the very first page.
- I noticed a few submissions using a custom ability for the mega fusions, and some users combining both mega stones to make a singular mega stone for said fusion. This is not how it works. As per Mix and Mega mechanics, which the mega fusions will follow, the ability granted by the mega evolution, and any type changes hereon, will override the base form's ability and secondary typing.

I have tagged these people at the end of my post, within the column for Illegal submissions. Please reconsider while posting next time. Now let's get on with it.

As usual, choose 5 of the submissions listed below. When choosing your 5, just copy+paste as I have them in the hide tags below. No need to give the name of the fusion nor list stats or anything like that. You may choose your own submissions.

Quoting Eevee General, keep note of this: "Due to a few concerns, please try to focus on the competitive merits before any "wish fulfillment" and silly fusion submissions. Pretend you have to draw from these Pokemon to battle on the simulator. Do you want a fusion because it's funny or because it will help you win?"

Aegislash / Crustle (JungleB)
Lucario / Miltank (SpartanMalice)
Medicham / Alakazam (MegaGallade)
Marowak / Kangaskhan (Ticktock)
Beedrill / Shuckle (The Reptile)
Staraptor / Aerodactyl (everybody)
Tyranitar / Rhyperior (S0L1D G0LD)
Lucario / Luxray (Blumenwitz)
Sylveon / Miltank (Blumenwitz)
Pidgeot / Noivern (Blumenwitz)
Tyranitar / Aurorus (Blumenwitz)
Weavile / Absol (SpartanMalice)
Ampharos / Slowbro (The Reptile)
Altaria / Hydreigon (Stitch98)
Banette / Gallade (Cretacerus)
Hippowdon / Granbull (Stitch98)
Camerupt / Vaporeon (The Reptile)
Slaking / Lopunny (InfernapeTropius11)
Bisharp / Electivire (zerobreaker000)
Clawitzer / Walrein (zerobreaker000)
Togekiss / Mandibuzz (Phione)
Skuntank / Mamoswine (zerobreaker000)
Garbodor / Klefki (Blumenwitz)
Toxicroak / Sableye (The Reptile)
Audino / Blissey (everybody)
Blastoise / Greninja (SpartanMalice)
Venusaur / Aggron (rhydreigon)
Ninjask / Heracross (Ticktock)
Tauros / Lucario (rhydreigon)
Honchkrow / Swoobat (Ticktock)
Blastoise / Aggron (Stitch98)
Scizor / Flygon (Stitch98)
Lopunny / Camerupt (Stitch98) (last submission)
Lucario / Magmortar (everybody)
Rampardos / Sceptile (ticktock)
Ampharos / Camerupt (S0L1D G0LD)
Pidgeot / Altaria (ticktock) (last submission)
Lopunny / Lucario (MaestroDeSwag)
Salamence / Dragonite (MaestroDeSwag)
Beedrill / Flygon (rhydreigon)
Carracosta / Barbaracle ( Spin Da (Pig) )
Volcarona / Venomoth (xDOOMx)
Blaziken / Houndoom (Spin Da (Pig) )
Alakazam / Lucario (rhydreigon)
Charizard / Gyarados (SpartanMalice)
Swampert / Sceptile (SpartanMalice) (last submission)
Sceptile / Salamence (Chopin Alkaninoff)
Tyranitar / Garchomp (Chopin Alkaninoff)
Swampert / Quagsire (Chopin Alkaninoff)
Salamence / Scrafty (xDOOMx)
Swellow / Togekiss (xDOOMx)
Glalie / Raichu (MaestroDeSWAG)
Aggron / Charizard (InfernapeTropius11)
Garchomp / Charizard (InfernapeTropius11)
Blastoise / Slowbro (InfernapeTropius11)
Vaporeon / Arcanine (InfernapeTropius11)

Durant / Scizor* (MewThirtyFour) (Mega used custom ability, legal if fixed)
Talonflame / Aerodactyl (FishInABox) (used hidden ability)
Charizard / Haxorus (Stitch98) (exceeded cap)
Aggron / Haxorus (Stitch98) (exceeded cap)
Honchkrow / Pidgeot (Ticktock) (exceeded cap)
Honchkrow / Togekiss (Ticktock) (exceeded cap)
Honchkrow / Murkrow (Ticktock) (exceeded cap)
Gardevoir / Gallade (Ticktock) (exceeded cap)
Honchkrow / Unfezant (Ticktock) (exceeded cap)
Honchkow / Aerodactyl (Ticktock) (exceeded cap)
Ticktock Stitch98 MewThirtyFour FishInABox

Recap:
  1. Vote for 5 coolest/best submissions
  2. Tally, announce winners
  3. Refine the fusions: Fix stats (if needed), balance ability (if needed) and remove any HAs, discuss competitive applications, generate sets
  4. Add to Hall of Fame

My votes:
    Lucario / Miltank (saving it for the next slate)Blastoise / Greninja
    Weavile / Absol
    Swampert / Sceptile
    Charizard / Gyarados
    Garchomp / Charizard

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Aegislash/Crustle (JungleB)
Beedrill/Flygon (rhydreigon)
Weavile/Absol (SpartanMalice)
Audino/Blissey (everybody)
Honchkrow/Swoobat (ME)

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

Also, I forgot to mention, you guys can just post the two fusions as usual, like I did. You need not include the names of the users who made them, I did that to make it easier for me to sort out the fusions. I have no problems either way, but eh.

Lucario/Miltank Pidgeot/Noivern (since Lucarionite is banned)
Tyranitar/Aurorus
Togekiss/Mandibuzz
Blastoise/Aggron
Beedrill/Shuckle

Last edited:
Ampharos / Slowbro (The Reptile)
Venusaur / Aggron (rhydreigon)
Tauros / Lucario (rhydreigon) Edit: Change to Alakazam / Lucario since Lucarionite is banned
Beedrill / Flygon (rhydreigon)
(so people seemed to like this one as it got 5 likes which was new for me)
Charizard / Gyarados (SpartanMalice)

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

On the behest of Eevee General, I should mention that, as per the rules in the standard OU metagame, the mega stones Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Mawilite, Salamencite are banned here as well, so while your fusions may be allowed, they cannot mega evolve using said stones. Please consider this while voting, if it affects your submission in any way.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Beedrill / Shuckle
Weavile / Absol
Ampharos / Slowbro
Venusaur / Aggron
Camerupt / Vaporeon

SpartanMalice

Aegislash/Crustle (JungleB)
Beedrill/Shuckle (The Reptile)
Weavile/Absol (SpartanMalice)
Audino/Blissey (everybody)
Honchkrow/Swoobat (ME)

P.S. My Gardevoir/Gallade fusion was just for megas, so maybe include one of the Honchkrow fusions, maybe Swoobat/Honchkrow.
Regardless of whether you posted it for megas or not, you are limited to 5 submissions, even if you simply reposted one of your old submissions to include megas, as was the case for Stitch98 hence why I specified it in the beginning of the post. So, by your request, I rendered Gallade/Gardevoir an illegal submission for this slate along with your other Honchkrows, and replaced with Honchkrow/Swoobat.

It would admittedly be kind of embarrassing if I was the only one who voted for my fusions so...
Charizard/Gyarados
Garchomp/Tyranitar
Swampert/Quagsire
Alakazam/Lucario
Tyranitar/Rhyperior

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Regardless of whether you posted it for megas or not, you are limited to 5 submissions, even if you simply reposted one of your old submissions to include megas, as was the case for Stitch98 hence why I specified it in the beginning of the post. So, by your request, I rendered Gallade/Gardevoir an illegal submission for this slate along with your other Honchkrows, and replaced with Honchkrow/Swoobat.
Thank you

Is it too early to reserve something for the next round? I've got what I think is a really great idea and I don't want to lose it...

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Banette / Gallade
Venusaur / Aggron
Ampharos / Camerupt
Glalie / Raichu

Honchkrow /Aerodactyl Blastoise / Greninja

EDIT:
Changed the last entry, thanks Ticktock!

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

Cool design. I'm still keeping my vote for Miltario because of Scrappy Extremespeed + 105 attack and speed. Its base is better than the mega imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)