Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: competitive Bold Suicune for use in VGC15 format. I don't have a lot to offer but PM me and I will make you some nice offers.

Hey I'm trying to breed:
Staryu
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Natural Cure
Timid

The parents are:
Ditto
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid
Limber
(Holding Destiny Knot)

Staryu
31/31/XX/31/31/31
Timid
Illuminate
(Holding Everstone)

I keep getting illuminate on the egg and also IV spreads like 31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/xx/31. Please help!

Hey I'm trying to breed:
Staryu
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Natural Cure
Timid

The parents are:
Ditto
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid
Limber
(Holding Destiny Knot)

Staryu
31/31/XX/31/31/31
Timid
Illuminate
(Holding Everstone)

I keep getting illuminate on the egg and also IV spreads like 31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/xx/31. Please help!
Keep going. The flawed spread will appear about twice as much as your desired spread, so be patient.

As for the ability, I believe it's 60:40 so you'd rather capsule them to get the ability rather than breeding for 5IV + ability. Good luck!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not entirely sure what help you're looking for...

But those are entirely possible IV spreads to get. In effect (since you don't care about the Attack on the offspring) you're breeding with:
31.xx.31.31.31.31 Ditto and
31.xx.xx.31.31.31 Staryu, which is trying to pass along the wrong ability.

If you want to increase your chances of the ability passing, you'll want to use an Ability Capsule on the Staryu so that it's trying to pass the right ability. [Of course, this is only worthwhile if you want multiple of the same Pokémon, since you could just use the Ability Capsule on the final bred Pokémon to guarantee the ability has "passed".]

If you want to increase your chances of getting the desired offspring, you could always breed with Ditto holding the Power Item for Defense until you get a 31.xx.31.31.31.31 Staryu (with a random nature), and then breed that holding Destiny Knot and the Ditto holding an Everstone (since the Ditto has the nature that you're going for).

But as is, I think it's ~4% chance of getting the thing you want, which could certainly use some work, since with improvements to the IVs you can get it up to ~15% (or 12, I can't remember the odds for ability passing).

MaDaFaKaS

Banned deucer.
What are the details on the japanese movie 15 legendaries with hidden abillity: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
Specifically what are their SIDs, OT gender. Their full info would be apreciated as well.

What are the details on the japanese movie 15 legendaries with hidden abillity: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
Specifically what are their SIDs, OT gender. Their full info would be apreciated as well.
Whuh? Movie 15?

You must be mistaken, the 15th movie (the Keldeo one) distributed a, well, Keldeo.

I think you're thinking of the 18th movie.

I don't have their SIDs, but their OTs are all デセルシティ and their TIDs are 06205. They're genderless, just like all Dialgas, Palkias, and Giratinas.

They also all have fixed Natures: Modest for Dialga, Timid for Palkia, and Brave why for Giratina. As I do not own these events (though I would love to), I don't know if their IVs are also fixed or not. And, like most events, they're in Cherish balls.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
More importantly, why do you want the SID? If it's to check if one you have is a hack, then post in the hack check thread what yours have and people will say if they're as expected or not; but most people won't just say what they should be as it gives people an easier ride who wish to hack them with the intent of fooling others.

What is Pawniard's ability ratio (inner focus:defiant?)

Also looking for someone to change my staryu's ability with ability capsule

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What is Pawniard's ability ratio (inner focus:defiant?)
Are you trying to catch a Pawniard? Because since they're both regular abilities then you have a 50/50 chance of getting either (assuming you aren't in the friend safari where you can also get the hidden ability, in which case I think it's 40/40/20).

If you're breeding a Pawniard then it depends on what the parent Pawniard's gender and ability is, and what it's breeding with. My memory is a little foggy so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's something like:

Male / female with Ditto = 60/40
Female with male of same egg group = 80/20

I think this answers your question..

Looking for a heatrun that fits a sandstorm team .Also I look for the nature trio with desired IVs (5-6 only missing the unimportant one) pm me or reply here and we can work something out.

MaDaFaKaS

Banned deucer.
More importantly, why do you want the SID? If it's to check if one you have is a hack, then post in the hack check thread what yours have and people will say if they're as expected or not; but most people won't just say what they should be as it gives people an easier ride who wish to hack them with the intent of fooling others.
Yes I want the acutal SID number, if you actually want to help me. I made a thread for this because yes I am looking to hack these event pokemon, but you locked it. And now you say that you cannot answer because hacking is not allowed in this thread. Are you kidding me now? This is ridiculous

Don't distubute hacked Pokémon ffs .You are taking legit ones and scam people.Scamming is unacceptableAlso READ smogon's rules and then complain ignorant.

MaDaFaKaS

Banned deucer.
Don't distubute hacked Pokémon ffs .You are taking legit ones and scam people.Scamming is unacceptableAlso READ smogon's rules and then complain ignorant.
Who said I want to distribute them flamer? The rules on this forum are not against hacking, they are against scamming. If I don't intend to trade them it is not scamming you genius. But I made a thread for it because this one does not allow hacking, but the sandshrew guy locked it and told me to move it here where he tells me to give up because hacking is not allowed.

MaDaFaKaS

Banned deucer.
Talking about how to hack a legit Pokémon is not allowed got to first page ignorant .
You are still flaming, where is a mod?

I repeat: I made a different thread for it and then this guy locked and deleted it and told me to post here. Which is ironic on his part because this thread doesn't allow hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)