Tournament OMPL Week Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Grurk to win purely because then we see a tier leader vs. tier leader finals. That said, it's exciting to see OMPL finals decided by one match this year!
edit: nexus keyboards are stupid

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
At least we got 4th place, which isn't bad. I am perfectly okay with managing a team that got us it and not gold, even though I would've loved gold I'm not really disappointed we got 4th. We may not have gotten the absolute best team members, but they were good enough to get us this far, and that's all that matters. There were some really good games that we lost, and some bad ones that we won, and everything in between, but that's how Pokemon works, no? Heck, I even think it's quite fitting the finals are Eevee General vs The Immortal, the two OM Leaders duking it out, don't you?

I hope to see you all next OMPL, whether as a manager or a participant; it's been a fun 5 weeks.

Last edited:

MAMP

MAMP!
a few highlights from the lopunnies convo:

We have some tough competition, namely the Kois and the Blisseys, but I believe that we're up to take them on.
Mambo said:
What a squad, we're gonna luxuriously ravage our opponents
Mamp said:
Hey lads, some tough opposition this time around, but I think we can win this :O
unfixable said:
aight so we got this week easy lol
it's alright! we always have the next few weeks to crush. :)
Kois were by far our biggest competition, we'll trash the rest dw
highlighter is a really predictable player, i should be able to take him
sorry unfix, maybe next year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
shoutouts:
unfixable for buying me
E4 Flint ready2go202 TTer for losing to me B)​

At least we got the coveted bronze medal, which is something. I am perfectly okay with managing a team that got us it and not gold, even though I would've loved gold I'm not really disappointed we got bronze. We may not have gotten the absolute best team members, but they were good enough to get us this far, and that's all that matters. There were some really good games that we lost, and some bad ones that we won, and everything in between, but that's how Pokemon works, no? Heck, I even think it's quite fitting the finals are Eevee General vs The Immortal, the two OM Leaders duking it out, don't you?

I hope to see you all next OMPL, whether as a manager or a participant; it's been a fun 5 weeks.
chuun i hate to break it to you but we are 2-3 and the zygrades are 3-2, so they kinda got bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)