Time Travel Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Time Travel Tournament, a DPP OU Tournament in which every round, 2 Pokemons from Unova and Kalos will be transported in the space and time to Sinnoh by my dear friend Celebi. These Pokemons will be included in your National Pokedex for one week, which means you'll be able to catch and use the newcomers in your matchas.

Round 3, Reuniclus and Gourgeist join the battle!

Tournament Specific Rules

• Each Pokemon will be released for one round.
  • The released Pokemons cannot handle an ability which appeared in Gen 5 or Gen 6. (ex: Talonflame cannot be used with Gale Wings).
  • The released Pokemons cannot use a move which appeared in Gen 5 or Gen 6. (ex: Keldeo cannot use Scald or Secret Sword).
  • You have to play in the following format : Gen 4 (Custom Game)
  • /!\ Each player have to send me his team before the match /!\. The Custom Game format allows you to cheat easily (more than 4 moves, 510 EVs, etc.) so if you didn't send me your team, you just lose.
  • /!\ Replays are mandatory /!\.

Tournament Rules and Clauses

• Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any Pokemon that appear on Smogon's DPP Ubers tierlist.

Pairings

fleggumfl vs. LetMeShine-
WhiteQueen vs. Iconic
coolking49 vs. W2S
Maskun529 vs. Geotal
Heatedline vs. BKC
Unlucky Desperado vs. Luckstard.
Rozykli vs. Korby
radianthero156 vs. GustavoYAY
Tom0410 vs. majaspic22
Sapientia vs. fran17
Fortune vs. Cristal
Ruppy vs. Slate.
Level 56 vs. pokebasket
Void vs. pork chop man
Stathakis vs. Rumor
Real FV13 vs. Frizy

Deadline

Sunday, July 19th at 11:59 EST

Last edited:
Hey boudouche, I'm a bit lost and confused about my match for this round. The Slate you have listed in the OP hasn't been active since 2010. I looked through the sign-up thread to be sure and am assuming that my actual opponent is Slate. and according to a post on his profile as of about a half hour ago he's going to be gone until after this round's deadline. I guess I just want to check to be absolutely sure of who I'm supposed to be facing, though either way I think I might end up with an activity win for this round.

Hey boudouche, I'm a bit lost and confused about my match for this round. The Slate you have listed in the OP hasn't been active since 2010. I looked through the sign-up thread to be sure and am assuming that my actual opponent is Slate. and according to a post on his profile as of about a half hour ago he's going to be gone until after this round's deadline. I guess I just want to check to be absolutely sure of who I'm supposed to be facing, though either way I think I might end up with an activity win for this round.
edited, thanks

no I can't because you won. if you can't play next week then your r4 opp will get an activity win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)