is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
no john guys!
Dont get the win with an activity post!
If u dont wanna play let us to sub in!
+ battles - pussies

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Won, using typical Jihadi tactics such as hiding in the sand and dodging every move my opponent made.

**May the Jihadi Jesi live on!**

I'm sorry for the ass game silverghost, if we ever battle again, hopefully it'll be better.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Posting activity on behalf of my teammate Close, his opponent elodie hasnt been seen on smogon since the 6th of july and he hasn't answered any of his VMs.

My "opponent" contacted me via a profile not signed for the tour. Has him told that to Smogon's Staff and to the Tour organizer since having two accounts shouldn't be allowed?

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
My "opponent" contacted me via a profile not signed for the tour. Has him told that to Smogon's Staff and to the Tour organizer since having two accounts shouldn't be allowed?
He just forgot the password to his account and changed one letter in his name, just play and the mods will handle this I seriously doubt he had any bad intentions.

lost to xray, gg. kinda wish I didn't fp turn 1 but it happens, I also screwed up bigtime lategame. soz quint n phil carry me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)