Pokemon Shuffle General Discussion

Caught Jirachi + Wynaut.

I will do later the new stages, I want to S-rank the two last normal stages (Licky + Conkeldurr)

Finished 2137 rank for M-Manectric ! Here we areeee Mega Turbo or whatever is called in English !

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
After 3 tries I finally beat avalugg, no items btw, only used Mega Blastoise instead of SE megas because of the ability being better overall.

A small tip: Note that during the first half of the battle Avalugg will throw Ice Disruptions whenever you fail to make a combo in one of your moves. Any 2 matches even t-shaped ones will be fine to avoid it. Then it'll start disrupting around 5-6 blocks every turn, it's designed to always disrupt "valid" blocks so you might meet the "no more moves available" message often. This is why Blastoise Mega ability came handy, Altaria should work too but the chance to proc Stabilize+ was too good to pass up and managed to clear out the most important parts of the board.

Arceus stage just went up, holy bat shit, this is crazy, all because of the stupid disruptions just ghahh, I can't even get it to half health and I have a maxed mega lucario, wtf?

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
After an utter failure on my first try I just cashed in DD and Atk+ and caught it with a super catch.
If you're trying to do it itemless you pretty much depend on Lucario's initial placement the get a mega evolution as fast as possible.

After an utter failure on my first try I just cashed in DD and Atk+ and caught it with a super catch.
If you're trying to do it itemless you pretty much depend on Lucario's initial placement the get a mega evolution as fast as possible.
Mega Start is welcome I guess ... ?

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yep, I pretty much had to do this too. No idea if it's even possible to do it itemless, it's crazy lol. Disruption Delay is just too important. I also had to use the great ball three times (even after super catch power) at 75%, it's just ridiculous. At least it's out of the way now, but so many coins went down the drain...

Mega Start is welcome I guess ... ?
I feel like mega start is a bit of a waste when using Lucario, considering he has one of the fastest filling gauges, so you'll have him within a few turns anyway. The coins are better spent on Attack Up to help out your other Pokemon in combos when you get them. But the absolute priority is Disruption Delay.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
I don't know how I did it, but I B-ranked the Arceus stage and even caught the darned thing all without items!!! I just went with Mega Luke and some lv 6 Fighting types and did the obvious stuff. It is a hard stage, but it's doable.

If you play Arceus with Disruption Delay, there is a Night and Day difference in difficulty.

I'm basically gonna go for a run with DD, Attack +, and 2 Great Balls after Meowth tomorrow.

I'm going to save up enough coins for all the options. I'm not taking any chances to allow Arceus to get away.

Nothing new this Monday except the new Lucarite competition (3rd time ! :))

Time to griiiiiind for catching the 3 EX Pokemon (Kalos starters). Any tips for them ?

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Just checked out the M-Lucario stage. It's actually quite easy this time around since there's no added complexity, you only need to clear the blocks and you're good (first rock blocks and then a line of metal blocks with disruptions).

Guess this'll be a slow shuffle week, will only farm coins until I get back to 50k at least and then might try to catch the Kalos starters.

Nothing new this Monday except the new Lucarite competition (3rd time ! :))

Time to griiiiiind for catching the 3 EX Pokemon (Kalos starters). Any tips for them ?
Delphox you need to Mega start with Aero if you want to get any mileage from his ability. Otherwise go with Blastoise.

Greninja has you matching Frogadier pretty often, so you might actually get some mileage out of leveling it up in addition to using it for reduced complexity.

Delphox you need to Mega start with Aero if you want to get any mileage from his ability. Otherwise go with Blastoise.

Greninja has you matching Frogadier pretty often, so you might actually get some mileage out of leveling it up in addition to using it for reduced complexity.
ok i will try first delphox then gGreninja, thanks for the advice

Haven't played this game in a long while. Started it up, first thing I notice: ARCEUS. Holy shit that thing is insane. How am I going to beat this thing, let alone catch it?!

Haven't played this game in a long while. Started it up, first thing I notice: ARCEUS. Holy shit that thing is insane. How am I going to beat this thing, let alone catch it?!
I will say, build up tons of money from Meowth for Great Balls, then go with DD and Attack+. There is a night and day difference in difficulty when you have no Disruptions to deal with. Even without the items, you need to make the most of every successful run of Arceus.

I will say, build up tons of money from Meowth for Great Balls, then go with DD and Attack+. There is a night and day difference in difficulty when you have no Disruptions to deal with. Even without the items, you need to make the most of every successful run of Arceus.
Wait, what do you mean by 'day and night difference in difficulty'? Is it easier during the day, or during the night? Or is it different per system?

Wait, what do you mean by 'day and night difference in difficulty'? Is it easier during the day, or during the night? Or is it different per system?
No no. It was a metaphor. I'm saying the difference between the two is as clear as night and day.

Like, Without disruptions (and some other items maybe), Arceus can go down in as few as 5 moves, compared to itemless surviving with almost half health.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Lucarionite stage is pretty easy; I just cashed on the available items and ranked somewhere around 3,000. Hopefully I'll finally get Lucationite this time unless a huge surge of players hit the upper ranks in the next few days.

Anyway, I'm gonna save up and cash in on power ups + 2 or more great balls before I attempt Arceus again. What's the best method to grind for coins in this game? I've been going back and doing the Meowth stage (stage 37), but I've been getting around 300 coins in a best case scenario. Sometimes I end up KOing the Meowth before I can line up 4+ coins. Is there a quicker way to acquire coins that doesn't involve spending money (since I'm a broke college boy)?

No no. It was a metaphor. I'm saying the difference between the two is as clear as night and day.

Like, Without disruptions (and some other items maybe), Arceus can go down in as few as 5 moves, compared to itemless surviving with almost half health.
Oh, I see. Dumb me. Thanks for clarifying. I'm definitely going to try the DD soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)