Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

The monitor seemed to be showing a 100 percent match, which wouldn't be right if the DNA were from one of Sarada's parents. Since it's suggested that she was born outside of Konoha, maybe Karin had something to do with the birth and kept the DNA. Either way, Suigetsu seems like one of the last people who should be running a DNA test.
I was right after all.

The ending wrapped up everything well. It was especially nice seeing Kabuto as the head of the orphanage. lol at the poor giant Shin sitting outside by himself.

BIG SPOILER AHEAD:

There is a NaruHina kiss at the end of The Last: Naruto the movie. Damn!

Now with that out of the way, I just finished watching the last naruto movie, btw never, ever watch Naruto in Korean audio, is kind of weird. The movie itself was like any other anime movie, some action, a lot of talk and feelings realizement just by expending time together (like in real life).

Is not because I'm a heavy NaruHina fan but the movie really make their relationship very organic, the development was nice. I personally liked when in a genjutsu he said he loved Hinata without even realizing.

The antagonist, again, like in any other Naruto movie was kind of lame. At first presented like super-omg-amazing just to be beaten by a combination of a single punch and a lot of Talk-no-Jutsu.

The whole movie was around Hinata feelings and Naruto realizement of his own feelings but I found kind of weird that when he confessed he din't mention something like a "reply" for the time Hinata confessed in the battle against Pain but the movie worked really nice overall.

Kudos to Kishimoto for the great story and for giving us some insight of the development of this nice couple, maybe, and I really hope, one of the most famous in the anime/manga world.

(damnit, I'm feeling like a 15 year old girl with all this romantic moments..... but I really liked the movie)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BIG SPOILER AHEAD:

There is a NaruHina kiss at the end of The Last: Naruto the movie. Damn!

Now with that out of the way, I just finished watching the last naruto movie, btw never, ever watch Naruto in Korean audio, is kind of weird. The movie itself was like any other anime movie, some action, a lot of talk and feelings realizement just by expending time together (like in real life).

Is not because I'm a heavy NaruHina fan but the movie really make their relationship very organic, the development was nice. I personally liked when in a genjutsu he said he loved Hinata without even realizing.

The antagonist, again, like in any other Naruto movie was kind of lame. At first presented like super-omg-amazing just to be beaten by a combination of a single punch and a lot of Talk-no-Jutsu.

The whole movie was around Hinata feelings and Naruto realizement of his own feelings but I found kind of weird that when he confessed he din't mention something like a "reply" for the time Hinata confessed in the battle against Pain but the movie worked really nice overall.

Kudos to Kishimoto for the great story and for giving us some insight of the development of this nice couple, maybe, and I really hope, one of the most famous in the anime/manga world.

(damnit, I'm feeling like a 15 year old girl with all this romantic moments..... but I really liked the movie)
Made me want to barf like any 15 year old girl would. Maybe that is the secret (real) target segment-- perhaps kishimoto-san got some really weird market research results before going into the conclusion/movie/short series for his year-spanding-Shonen manga

Reactions: v

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
I've been rewatching a lot of the old Naruto, and there was actually an episode where Naruto told Hinata that she'd "make a good wife" XD

On a side note, has the last movie been subbed with japanese voices yet?

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Was anyone else disappointed with the anime adaptation of Six Paths Madara v 8 Gates Guy? In the manga it was so good and was such a cool fight, and then in the anime it was just.. Showing the Evening Elephant, then talking, the a stare down for a couple minutes, then Naruto talking to
Sage of Six Paths

I mean I've already read the manga to the end and so am only watching the anime for completions sake, but damn that was a hyped episode and it was just shit. Did anyone else feel this way?

Well did they just start the fight and cut earlier to Naruto chatting with the sage over doing it after the main fighting? I haven't watched it, but there's still the night moth (or whatever animal) that Guy has to use, plus is he just getting started with the evening elephant or did they already move through him kicking madara's ass? I just hope they don't ruin what was probably a top 3 manga fight >.>

Also 1 more new gaiden chapter out, kind of setting up the movie, but still new. Didn't really mention that Konohamaru's parents were elite anbu that guarded the hokage together. Doesn't explain that oddball that's been hanging around though.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How though?
(I mean srsly?)

Even Neji couldn't knock Naruto out, since Kurama's chakra kicked in. Naruto should technically be immune to this type of attack.

Has Kishi even read this manga?

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Well did they just start the fight and cut earlier to Naruto chatting with the sage over doing it after the main fighting? I haven't watched it, but there's still the night moth (or whatever animal) that Guy has to use, plus is he just getting started with the evening elephant or did they already move through him kicking madara's ass? I just hope they don't ruin what was probably a top 3 manga fight >.>

Also 1 more new gaiden chapter out, kind of setting up the movie, but still new. Didn't really mention that Konohamaru's parents were elite anbu that guarded the hokage together. Doesn't explain that oddball that's been hanging around though.
Do you have a link to that extra chapter? Also, is Himawari in the last movie? I'm still waiting for the Japanese sub so idk who he is... On another side note, I swear they make fillers after anything significant happens :(

*necrobump*

This: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/naruto-true-legend-itachi-anime-premiere-march-499905

I always though that Naruto could be a good politics novel in a ninja ambient. Honestly running a hidden village is like running a country, with all the secrets and stuff.

I don't think they will show something new since Itachi have always been a fan favority and we get enough info from flashback/filler.

One of the last filler in the anime showed a LOT of Kakashi story (100% recommended) and I think this is what they will do with Itachi.

Meh, Itachi. I can do with less emo ninjas from the Uchiha clan.

Waiting for the Boruto manga to start up though, it'll be interesting to see what new villains they'll think up of. Maybe the moon people or whoever from Kaguya's homeland will invade.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So the first Boruto chapter is out and I have to say I'm intrigued. The circle story pattern that they've led off with has some pretty sweet clues. Naruto dies to the man named Kawaki whom Boruto is fighting. Boruto is clearly trained in swordsmanship so he's 100% being trained by Sauske. And Curse Marks are making their appearance (from what it seems) so that's also a thing.

The first chapter is weak, it doesn't really develop much aside from "these are the previous characters in younger form!" aside from Boruto. I like that Naruto is a shitty parent, he has never had parents he wouldn't know how to be one. But the first panels are really what are carrying me. Those are super powerful given the context of Boruto's "I don't want to be a ninja." Kishi will probably fuck it up, but it feels good as a first chapter.

EDIT:
Also it's a part of the fight, or Boruto is a disgraced ninja, or is using Sauske's old headband.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not convinced Naruto is dead -- Could be another realm sort of thing.

Most of this chapter was a rehash of Boruto the movie (everything except the first few pages, really) which is disappointing. I believe Boruto gets the slash on his headband in the movie - but I won't say how (no spoilers!!). I'm definitely intrigued by the first few pages as well. Interesting that Boruto has one Byakugan!

Having not bothered seeing the movie (just read some spoilers long ago), I liked it, this should be intriguing. Though I find it hard to believe anyone killed off ninja god naruto unless his skills really fell off a cliff in the intervening years, or I guess those moon people Kaguya's clan originated from could be much stronger since they basically devour worlds and contain a worlds worth of chakra. And of course a new supervillain has to trash Konoha too. Guess we'll see much later on.

I'm not convinced Naruto is dead -- Could be another realm sort of thing.

Most of this chapter was a rehash of Boruto the movie (everything except the first few pages, really) which is disappointing. I believe Boruto gets the slash on his headband in the movie - but I won't say how (no spoilers!!). I'm definitely intrigued by the first few pages as well. Interesting that Boruto has one Byakugan!
Same honestly, there's nothing indicating that Naruto is, in fact, dead. We just know he went 'somewhere'; I don't think Kishimoto would allow Naruto to be killed off just like that, specially not off-screen.

Anyways, so much for the so called 'peace' the supposed child of the prophecy was supposed to bring /s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)