Media One Piece (spoilers!)

What reason to help them does he have? Unless he somehow became pals with Law I don't see that happening, it's more likely that he's going to be matched up against Sanji or something like that.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What reason to help them does he have? Unless he somehow became pals with Law I don't see that happening, it's more likely that he's going to be matched up against Sanji or something like that.
I don't think Sanji could take Drake atm. 'Sides, he'll be too busy with Big Mom.

We haven't really seen Drake's "power level" have we? We also don't know how this whole Big Mom thing plays out and I don't think the alliance is going head to head with Kaido if they don't have the full crews.

Can't wait for Akagami to slaughter the Kid Alliance, unless of course the whole forshadowing thingy against the Blackbeard crew was for nothing.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh I really don't want Bellamy as the NN :/ Also, was Kyros drawn with two legs in the panel with them all sleeping? lol

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow early out!

Bellamy is 100% nakama now.

Also, I hate that Zoro is all so emotional now. Wtf happy face lol
This probably has to do with the fact that Zoro respected Ace. Ace was like the one character who was similar to Zoro. I really hope Bellamy isn't the new Nakama and instead will stay and help kyros defend Dressrosa or something.

Also 2 week hiatus ;_____;

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Why is Bellamy a 100% nakama now? Because he is lying there with them?

So are Kyros and Law >.>

I mean I love the potential of Bellamy's fruit (Springs are as useful as plasticity / rubber) so I wouldn't mind it, but I don't see why him lying there means 100% nakama.

Unless there was a page I missed cause I read the chapter on mangapanda and it always misses stuff when early shit happens.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
0 progress but I really enjoyed this chapter. Explains a few things about Sabo and was a bit emotional. I don't see Bellamy joining really, but who knows.

fuck breaks etc. also that's funny:

Dunno why it's hard to see why it's Bellamy. I know there's a general fanhate on him, but looking back the arc, Luffy is so fond on him with no reason at all. Oda also made sure Bellamy's highlighted in this arc more than other doffy executives.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nefertiti Vivi ring a bell? Last time Puffy went up against a warlord oppressing a country with someone lots of people thought would be a nakama she bailed last second lol

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Usopp is gonna be king of Elbaf when he ends up there, honestly. Dorry and Brogy, and their crewmates at Enies Lobby, now Hajrudin...

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I assumed it was the dude with the crow looking mustache that was featured alongside Hack in the most recent chapter. That is... unless we already know who that is. I could just be really dumb.

Not what I expected him to be..the man was carefully planning a monster army and tried to ambush WB at what was probably his weakest point and this..he looks depressed an aimless. Intresting.

Edit:

nvm. His whole story makes sense now, final war, building a huge army, it's all in an attempt to get himself killed by going against the worlds best. He tried facing WB but got Shanks instead and he's not the killing type (or couldn't), so he's attempting War of Best.2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)