Multifaction/FFA The Mafia of the Five Kings - Game Over, King of the Iron Islands wins

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

In a twist that nobody expected, the village finally got sick of Denys Mallister's shenanigans (and his confusingly spelled name) and offed him.

Dear Denys Mallister,
You are Ser Jorah Mormont, formerly Lord Jorah Mormont of Bear Island. You swear fealty to the Targaryen Dynasty.

“The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are.”

Formerly the head of House Mormont of Bear Island, you were forced into exile after attempting to sell a poacher to a slaver rather than executing him. Now living in the Free Cities, you have sworn your sword to Daenerys Targaryen. Oh, and you’ll fight for her too ;)

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Guard USER”. Your martial prowess will prevent any actions targeting your target from succeeding, including kills.

<snip>

You win if you eliminate all other factions and any hostile neutrals.
And so the obligatory Spiffyroll finally joined the billyroll in its completion.

Faction leader results going out. Night 4 ends 7/15 at 11:30 PM CST.

acidphoenix, Aura Guardian, Cancerous, LightWolf, Mithril, penguin344, Pidge, THE_IRON_...KENYAN?, Thetwinmasters, Ullar

Cotter Pyke, Jaremy Rykker, Jeor Mormont, Maester Aemon, Pyp, Rattleshirt, Tormund Giantsbane, Varamyr Sixskins, Ygritte

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

After what sounded like a long and convoluted battle, the morning sun rose over the horizon and shed its light upon a pair of corpses.

The first belongs to Tormund Giantsbane, who was impaled on a very colorful lance.

Dear Tormund Giantsbane,
You are Balon Greyjoy, Lord Reaper of Pyke and King of the Iron Islands.

“I am the Greyjoy, Lord Reaper of Pyke, King of Salt and Rock, Son of the Sea Wind, and no man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown, as Urron Redhand did five thousand years ago.”

You are the eldest surviving son of Quellon Grejoy and a fierce supporter of the Old Ways of the Ironborn. After your father’s death during Robert’s Rebellion, you claimed the Seastone Chair and undid many of his progressive reforms, lapsing the Iron Islands back into reaving and raiding. You rose up once before, in the Greyjoy Rebellion, and now you once again seek independence and dominance for the Ironmen.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - What is dead may never die, ALIAS”. If your target or anyone on his faction attempts to kill you that night, you will rise again, harder and stronger.

You win if you eliminate the King in Highgarden, the King in the North, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
This was Mithril. It seems he was successfully able to use his role, and as a result his vote was worth a weight of 3.

The second corpse was charred beyond recognition. You can tell nothing besides the fact that it was once Varamyr Sixskins, also known as Aura Guardian.

Alliser Thorne has returned, but now Gilly has been abducted by pirates in his place.

Results going out. Day 5 ends 48 hours from this post. Iron Islands, Iron Throne, and Narrow Sea elect faction leaders today. I'm also looking for a sub, contact me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)