Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So I just did a quick search...I dunno how high a DexNav'd Pokemon's level will go, but the fastest DexNav Pokemon is Zebstrika (118) base speed. I know Electrode (140) is available at level 40 in Magma Hideout, but that's stationary I suppose.
I believe it's something like thirty levels higher than the highest level that you can naturally find.

I will keep it I mean its to hard to get near perfect starts and it has 192 def instead of 194 .So my conclusion is that 2 HP don't worth it.
If you're bent on keeping it then there's no need to post here. LeopardTalon is right in that most people here would not consider it good enough because the boosted stat is imperfect, but if you already know you want to keep it, then you don't have to ask other people's opinions.

I will keep it I mean its to hard to get near perfect starts and it has 192 def instead of 194 .So my conclusion is that 2 HP don't worth it.
Its boosted and you usually put EVs into a boosted stat so 27 isn't going to cut it. If you still think its good, you never needed to post here in the first place.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Primo, you shouldnt ask opinions or advice if youre not going to heed said opinions/advice. its rude!

plus, you should NEVER keep a pokemon whos boosted stat is less than perfect

Its boosted and you usually put EVs into a boosted stat so 27 isn't going to cut it. If you still think its good, you never needed to post here in the first place.
What do you mean isn't going to cut it ?Also Rufus next time you can stab me in the heart for asking another person's opinion about this.(after all this isn't a simple question thread).Edit:mattapod I asked advise but after I put everything on scale I decided to keep it.Also if someone answered "go kill yourself" according to you I should have jumped off my balcony.

Keep or toss regirock impish nature 31/31/27/31/31/31
I have been spending I think 20 plus hours soft resetting my hp ice or fire virizion if the boosted stat isn't flawless don't ask unless your going for a certain hidden power. I haven't even thought of keeping one of my resets. You'll know what you should keep and what you should toss to be honest. I kept a 31/31/30/31/31/31 raikou and 31/24-25/30/30/31/31 Hp grass(ivs could be wrong) suicune. The point is if you know what your doing you shouldn't even ask keep or toss because you should know what your doing. Also I've tried giving you advice to and everyone that gives you advice is trying to help.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What do you mean isn't going to cut it ?Also Rufus next time you can stab me in the heart for asking another person's opinion about this.(after all this isn't a simple question thread).Edit:mattapod I asked advise but after I put everything on scale I decided to keep it.Also if someone answered "go kill yourself" according to you I should have jumped off my balcony.
whoa dude/dudette! i think youre taking this out of context. yes we ARE talking about Pokemon, not suicide or food or sports or anything else and its more than okay to ask a simple question.. the point is if you are going to ask for advice, you shouldnt blatantly ignore it. you obviously asked for a reason, because you supposedly value our opinions/expertise. its clear that your opinion differs from that of the community, and thats fine. but if thats the case, why bother asking?

we all have "that friend" that asks for advice and then does the exact opposite.. and its frustrating. im sure you can relate.

we mean its not going to cut it because the whole point of an impish nature is to have as high of a defense stat as possible, and anything shy of 31 is not as high as possible

its all love, nobody is attacking you. we are here for fun, after all

please don't be that guy that gets upset because of what people say and never reinforce your point with examples of suicide, it's just tacky and unnecessary.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Stantler for NatDex!! Not available in X or Y and pain to get in ORAS =( Anybody have one?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What do you mean isn't going to cut it ?Also Rufus next time you can stab me in the heart for asking another person's opinion about this.(after all this isn't a simple question thread).Edit:mattapod I asked advise but after I put everything on scale I decided to keep it.
If you're posting about what IVs you should keep for a Pokemon, don't be surprised when people tell you to toss something with less than a perfect 31 IV in a stat. After all, if people desired imperfect stats for their Pokemon, they would go out and get that themselves. Furthermore, it's pretty specifically spelled out in the OP of this thread not to continually ask whether you should keep or toss something. It's one thing if you were asking because you got 31/31/30/x/31/31, or 31/31/31/x/30/31, but when you keep asking about ones that are several points below what is generally considered "acceptable", it becomes rather unnecessary.

Also if someone answered "go kill yourself" according to you I should have jumped off my balcony.
What the hell? Where did this come from? No one told you that you had to do what they said. And using an example like that as a comparison is both completely ridiculous and unnecessary. It's just a game, you don't need to get all worked up, and snap at other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)