Tournament Gods Among Us, OU Edition - FINALLY WON by Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.
won vs Panure 2-1, first two were really good games the last one was marred by hax on both sides. hope you play you again soon though the first two were really good i think.

gene was pretty incredible in the first two games for both sides. i ran a scarf set with ib/explosion/u-turn/iron head and was able to hit a lot of switchins hard as hell with a 252 +1 u-turn. explosion won me the game when it was my gene and serp in the back against his mega mane and hippo in the back, don't think it was expected because otherwise i just lost if he switched to hippo (but was prob fearing the ice beam on the switch).

overall though probably still too broken, weirdly. it's so spammable and so customizable. the fact that you are consistently able to get +1 U-turn is incredible, his support movepool is incredible, typing is decent, idk pretty much everything means it wouldn't be a great addition to the metagame.

edit: forgot to save some replays but heres the first game where i lost

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-249872894

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost to jaguar360, guess thats what happens when you get a freeze, 4 turns of parahax, crits

"gg"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)