Project OU Laddering Achievements Mark III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a little confused on the achievement, so to clarify, if a pokemon is at x amount of hp (which could be only a percentage of their total health, which we say is y), and you deal x + 2y damage (if x=y, then 3y) or more, then you get the achievement?

252+ Atk Pure Power Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Weavile: 1600-1888 (569.3 - 671.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

If the bolded percentage is higher than 300%, you get the achievement.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you do at least 300% of their max HP in damage you get the achievement.

Example: Celebi has 404 max HP. You get the achievement if you deal 1212 damage to it, regardless of how much HP it has left.

EDIT: Fucking ninjas.

I'm still a little confused on the achievement, so to clarify, if a pokemon is at x amount of hp (which could be only a percentage of their total health, which we say is y), and you deal x + 2y damage (if x=y, then 3y) or more, then you get the achievement?
if you were to hit a pokemon from full for atleast 300% of its health. if, lets say, a weavile was at 76% after rocks, and it were hit by a high jump kick from medicham, this would qualify. as long as you hit the pokemon in question with a move that would deal take off 300% of the foes maximum hp (ie knocking it out 3 times over), then you qualify. i hope this explained it enough. feel free to vm me if theres any other confusion, as to not clutter the thread

e:
ninjad twice fuck

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Im back, with 2 more achievements. (Maybe 3?)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-252671154

One Man Army, and Greed Pays Off Sometimes
(Wondering if this counts for Underrated. :p)
You already had Underrated. If it matter's I'll let people get that achieve if they were able to pull off One-Man Army at the same time, since if you do you probably deserve it.

Also dear lord Swoobat is frail. It was at +6 and Espeon took off half of its health with Shadow Ball. X_X

hey, sorry for lateness. for this week's achievement, youll have to win a ladder match with no pokemon having a base stat over 100 (you can use mega evolutions as long as the base form does not have a stat over 100 (ie beedrill) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)