Tournament LC Ladder Tournament - Finalists Tournament Grand Finals - Won by mad0ka

just a god damn repeat of last time 100% scald burns and thousands of crits - I'm not sure if the last shadow ball crit mattered he may have been Sash Abra and i would have needed a flinch but that crit on pawn was -_-

good luck in next round dude :(

Last edited:

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Looks like our finals are going to be mad0ka vs. Cydrolic! The way this will work with double elimination is as follows: mad0ka, being the winner of the winner's bracket needs to win one best of 3 set to be crowned the champion. If Cydrolic wins a best of 3 set, he will then have to win another best of 3 set to win the whole thing. The reasoning for this is that mad0ka hasn't lost a best of 3 set in a tournament yet while Cydrolic has. mad0ka losing a best of 3 would be equivalent to dropping her into the loser's bracket, since she hasn't been double eliminated yet.

There shouldn't need to be a final deadline, just get the match done. Good luck!

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd find it fitting if sage won this since doesn't he spend all his time getting different alts onto the top of the lc ladder? I saw like 5 sages in the top 10 once..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)