Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
And what would you discuss about it, while preventing it from falling into wishlisting territory? The observation that Manaphy is not listed as a Mythical Pokémon is interesting, but you can't really deduce much from it.
I think that there are a few interesting things to do with The Pokemon Company to talk about when it comes their marketing techniques. For example, for some reason Stunfisk is put on the list of "marketable Pokemon".

Maybe it'll fail as a thread, but I don't see much harm in trying, right?

Okay I'm gonna ask again. How many Pokeblock+s do I need to max out astat (and by extention, How many Rainbow+ Pokeblocks do I need to max out all the stats)?

Okay I'm gonna ask again. How many Pokeblock+s do I need to max out astat (and by extention, How many Rainbow+ Pokeblocks do I need to max out all the stats)?
Okay, I have done this multiple times and I believe it is roughly 10ish. I don't have an exact number right now, but I could probably figure it out pretty quick, I'll try to get an exact number when I have access to my 3DS. Also, sorry if it's not close to 10, it's been a few months since I did contests.

The color changing secret base decoration
I restarted my AS recently and haven't explored the whole secret base stuff myself, but just looking it up, it appears that mood lighting comes in the colors you mentioned above and no others, as far as I heard. You can also make your base dark/turn off the lights. Sorry I can't give a definitive answer on this one right now:/

How do I restore Dream Radar from a backup in order to RNG a Therian/Legendary again on a different cart? Do I just replace the existing "Nintendo 3DS" folder on the SD card with the one that I have from the backup?

How does one get Defog on a Latios in ORAS? I know you have to teach it the HM in DPP, what next?
To clarify what Celever told you, you trade Latios over to DPP to teach it Defog and then need to trade back to SoulSilver so it won't be blocked by the gen 5 Poketransfer for having a HM move. Once transferred to Black/White(2), (only available after beating the game and obtaining the National Dex) you then need Pokemon Bank and its accompanying Poke Transporter to transfer Latios to Bank, and from there to OR/AS. However, as this Latios wasn't caught in gen 6, it will not have the blue pentagon and will not be allowed in OR/AS Battle Spot and VGC.

Also, you do not need two 3DS. The 3DS can communicate with any handheld in the DS family, so you can trade back and forth between your gen 4 games and use the Poketransfer from Black/White(2). That Poketransfer mini-game though... will test your patience.

In Dream Radar, what exactly do I need to do to unlock Eureka Extension β (Thundurus)? I have caught Tornadus and sent it to my B2W2 game, and I have collected over 3000 Dream Orbs (though I have less than 1500 left, but I was told that spending orbs does not affect when I get the extensions). I tried playing through the Basic Extension again, and still no luck.

EDIT: shiny finder directed me to this guide, which says that Thundurus requires 1500 orbs after the capture of Tornadus (and Landorus requires 3000 orbs after the capture of Thundurus). Can anyone confirm this? I haven't seen that piece of info on any other site.

Last edited:
so im completely new to this, but im trying to make an LC team in-game. how is it possible that shell smash clamperl is acceptable in LC when it has to be lv50 to learn that move? same goes for sticky web / baton pass surskit. can i pass these moves down as egg moves after a higher level learns them? sorry if this has been asked already ;~;

so im completely new to this, but im trying to make an LC team in-game. how is it possible that shell smash clamperl is acceptable in LC when it has to be lv50 to learn that move? same goes for sticky web / baton pass surskit. can i pass these moves down as egg moves after a higher level learns them? sorry if this has been asked already ;~;
Breed the parents (two Clamperl) who both know Shell Smash. If you breed two Pokemon that both know a move that would be a level-up move for the child, they can know the move from an egg

Which would be better for the summer sale in the PokeMilage Club: spending 250 PokeMiles for each PP Up or constantly playing Graffiti Eraser for a chance at PP Ups and PP Maxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)