Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A bit of a silly question, but I've been SRing Suicune for more than 2 months now and my luck is apparently atrocious. As Suicune is one of the few Pokemon that actually has a decent match for the Master Ball, I'd win SOOO much time by just tossing that one instead of the sometimes 30+ Dive Balls (with Capture O. Power 3). Would that be worth it?

Also, I have like 15 boxes worth of HA stuff from FS. Right now, it's sorta sorted on type, but I'm thinking it's better/easier to sort it on Ball?
Albus already has a flawless Bold Suicune in a Dive Ball, so if going for Bold as well than I would go for something else. I agree that Master Ball is a great fit for Suicune, but if you want ~style~ points then maybe try Great / Net / Quick / Premier...

I'm looking for female ferroseed and shellos (west/pink) in a luxury ball and also a rotom. All for breeding. I don't care about the nature, IVs, and ability. I can do that on my own. In return I have plenty of spitbacks and battle readies, but you would need to clone the battle readies( I only have one of each).

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Albus already has a flawless Bold Suicune in a Dive Ball, so if going for Bold as well than I would go for something else. I agree that Master Ball is a great fit for Suicune, but if you want ~style~ points then maybe try Great / Net / Quick / Premier...

Sorry for meddling in lol but Thomaz is actually SRing for a Calm one.

And I have two usable Shiny Suicunes SR'd by me from my crazy Shiny Suicune hunt (Bold 31/31/28/31/19/31 and Calm 31/31/31/30/26/7) with photo/video proof in case you're interested.

Hello, I'm looking for a competitive Keldeo (X/31/31/31/31/31) Timid] I have a huge list of competitive pokes and some of them are shinies (Except ubers). Just ask if you are looking for something.

Go for Master Ball if you don't mind losing some trade value on the Suicune. Dive Ball is a really wanted ball on Suicune.
And sort it on Ball, yes. I also did the sorting on type, but sorting on Ball makes it way easier for yourself to manage.
Dive Balls FTW man, don't be lazy with Master Balls and keep going for it. lol
Yeah, you've been going at it for a long time. Don't quit now! Dive ball is way more awesome.

Sorry for meddling in lol but Thomaz is actually SRing for a Calm one.

And I have two usable Shiny Suicunes SR'd by me from my crazy Shiny Suicune hunt (Bold 31/31/28/31/19/31 and Calm 31/31/31/30/26/7) with photo/video proof in case you're interested.
Alright, thanks guys. I'll just keep tossing dem Dive Balls.

And yeah, guess I'll sort on Ball. I've removed almost all the Pokemon in my X game (because I had put them on Bank earlier) but they're back since recalling my shiny spread. I'm gonna resave that spread, but with a different box setup...

Keep or toss this Halloween Shiny Gengar?
Nature:Lax
Def, SpAtk and Spe ivs are 31.
I know the nature sucks, but the ivs are pretty crazy for a no-Synch and no 3 guaranteed 31ivs.

Keep or toss this Halloween Shiny Gengar?
Nature:Lax
Def, SpAtk and Spe ivs are 31.
I know the nature sucks, but the ivs are pretty crazy for a no-Synch and no 3 guaranteed 31ivs.
IVs may be insane but it's a toss regardless if it was something that could benefit it a possible way it was an easy keep

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cresselia - #488 (Relaxed) : 31 / 14, 15 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 0, 2

Should I keep? The 30 SDef IV worries me, but it's potentially a 0 Speed IV. But I'm not sure if I can get better or not :/

Should I keep? The 30 SDef IV worries me, but it's potentially a 0 Speed IV. But I'm not sure if I can get better or not :/
Confirm if it's 0 if it is then i say keep if not (thus 1-2) i'm not sure but i'd be leaning to keep

Doesn't 0-3 speed IVs give the same value at lv. 50 when hindering nature and uninvested? if so, it would be a virtual 31/xx/31/31/30/0 (at level 50)?
If that's correct, I think it's a keep, no?

If you don't invest in speed anything from 0-3 gives you the same stat.

The 30 sp def sucks but realistically makes no difference

Unless you're willing to put in unknown (but probably a lot) amounts of time for flawless that's a keep

Edit:I'm sure it was the smeargle :p

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can't I don't have the IV checker yet, I'm still in delta episode :/

I'll take that chance and keep it. I have another to capture anyway.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Does anyone have, or can RNG a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tauros w/ Rock Climb (only available from the Gen V Dream World)? I don't really care about the Poke Ball as much, but bonus points if it's caught in a Luxury or Premier Ball.

I could do a BP in exchange for it, or I could trade some sort of Pokemon with Gen III-exclusive tutors in exchange for it as well. Likewise, I recently RNG'd a Jolly 31/29/30/31/30/31 Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk, complete with Body Slam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)