Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
plus leveling the pokemon to 51 would decrease its value while also making my OCD go crazy because LEVEL 51 CRESSELIA BUGS ME. I only would level it to multiples of 5. Possibly 10.

Regardless, we can stop talking about this now that I know about the EV thing. I can check IVs easier next time I do this. :P

I'm looking for female ferroseed and shellos (west/pink) in a luxury ball and also a rotom. All for breeding. I don't care about the nature, IVs, and ability. I can do that on my own. In return I have plenty of spitbacks and battle readies, but you would need to clone the battle readies( I only have one of each).
*bump*

Keep or toss this Halloween Shiny Gengar?
Nature:Lax
Def, SpAtk and Spe ivs are 31.
I know the nature sucks, but the ivs are pretty crazy for a no-Synch and no 3 guaranteed 31ivs.
Timid with perfect Speed and near-perfect Special Attack or don't bother. Gengar doesn't need Sludge Wave to be viable, but it's too frail for anything but Timid and max Speed.

Does anyone have, or can RNG a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tauros w/ Rock Climb (only available from the Gen V Dream World)? I don't really care about the Poke Ball as much, but bonus points if it's caught in a Luxury or Premier Ball.

I could do a BP in exchange for it, or I could trade some sort of Pokemon with Gen III-exclusive tutors in exchange for it as well. Likewise, I recently RNG'd a Jolly 31/29/30/31/30/31 Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk, complete with Body Slam.
Just wondering, is the 31/29/30/31/30/31 Spread the best spread Jirachi can have from the bonus disc? Something like 29+/31/29+/X/29+/31 Would be better in my eyes. Rock Climb is just a HM in 5th Generation, correct? If so I have a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Shiny Tauros in a matching ball to offer for Jirachi.

Just wondering, is the 31/29/30/31/30/31 Spread the best spread Jirachi can have from the bonus disc? Something like 29+/31/29+/X/29+/31 Would be better in my eyes. Rock Climb is just a HM in 5th Generation, correct? If so I have a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Shiny Tauros in a matching ball to offer for Jirachi.
Pretty sure he's looking for HA (since rock climb is only really good with sheer force)

Pretty sure he's looking for HA (since rock climb is only really good with sheer force)
Rock Climb was an HM in 4th gen (all 4th gen, so no way to transfer to 5th with it), the only way to get it on Tauros in 5th gen (or beyond) was through the DW, so the only legal Rock Climb Tauros that can still be traded over wi-fi needs to be both HA and non-shiny.
Also Ultra Ball > Premier Ball on Tauros.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Yeah, I'm looking for HA Tauros, so I'm looking for an Entralink caught RNG'd Tauros

As for Jirachi, that's pretty much as good as you can get with Jolly. The Bonus Disk spreads are very limited, so there's only a couple of viable spreads.

Does anyone have, or can RNG a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tauros w/ Rock Climb (only available from the Gen V Dream World)? I don't really care about the Poke Ball as much, but bonus points if it's caught in a Luxury or Premier Ball.

I could do a BP in exchange for it, or I could trade some sort of Pokemon with Gen III-exclusive tutors in exchange for it as well. Likewise, I recently RNG'd a Jolly 31/29/30/31/30/31 Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk, complete with Body Slam.
Le bump

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just a friendly reminder to all US and European players/DS owners, there has been a Diancie event announced where you can dl one via wifi from July 24-27! I missed the last Celebi so I figured id pass the info on as Id hate to see any of you guys miss out.

(mods, if this type of post is inappropriate, i apologize)

Has anyone else experienced trouble connecting to internet after the last update (July 15th I think)? I used to be able to log with free wifi (MacD, Starbucks, etc) but no it's impossible. Damn Nintendo...

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Has anyone else experienced trouble connecting to internet after the last update (July 15th I think)? I used to be able to log with free wifi (MacD, Starbucks, etc) but no it's impossible. Damn Nintendo...
ive noticed it taking significantly longer to log on the internet, as well as pokemon bank myself actually

edit: looking for repeat HA heatmor. cmt, will offer 2 for 1

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder to all US and European players/DS owners, there has been a Diancie event announced where you can dl one via wifi from July 24-27! I missed the last Celebi so I figured id pass the info on as Id hate to see any of you guys miss out.

(mods, if this type of post is inappropriate, i apologize)
Where did you get that info? Serebii says nothing about it... Just curious, not doubting your information ;)

Also, does anyone have a female heavy ball Vulpix/ Ninetales? If so, please CMT for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)