Multifaction/FFA The Mafia of the Five Kings - Game Over, King of the Iron Islands wins

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everyone's voted, calling deadline.

"Hey guys, what'd I miss?" asks Gilly immediately before being thrown into a volcano.

Dear Gilly,
You are Lord Petyr Baelish, called Littlefinger, Master of Coin.

“I did warn you not to trust me, you know.”

A man of humble beginnings, you have risen from being the most minor of minor lords over an unnamed keep on the tiniest of the fingers to Master of Coin on the small council of King Robert Baratheon. Though you still remain in service to his heir Joffrey, your ambitions continue, and your true goal is simply to further your own ends - whatever the cost.

Two nights out of every three, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Persuading the members of FACTION that ALIAS is more in their interests.” Rather than killing whoever they were targeting, FACTION’s kill will be redirected to ALIAS. If FACTION is unable to kill that night, or if ALIAS is a member of FACTION, then this ability will fail.

Additionally, every night you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Having a friendly chat with ALIAS”. Your charisma will allow you to convince your target to reveal their primary ability to you.

Additionally, every night you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Purchasing ALIAS’ expertise”. Using your considerable wealth, you will copy your target’s ability for your own use on future nights. You may store up to two abilities in this way; to acquire new abilities past this, you must also choose to discard one of your currently stored abilities.

You are very careful to cover your tracks. Anyone attempting to target you with an info role will instead be told that they were hooked.

<snip>

<snip> You are the only unaligned player.

You win if all six factions are eliminated.
[22:32] <Walrein> Also, with the death of one of the factions, you have magically gained some knowledge because I couldn't think of flavor for this!
[22:32] <Walrein> You now know that you will instantly win if you survive to a kingmaker scenario
This was moi. At the time of his death, he had copied Donal Noye's bodyguard and Tormund Giantsbane's factional rogue.

So yea. No more neutrals. Big surprise.

Night 6 ends 24 hours from this post.

Ampharos

how do i always forget this

Cotter Pyke, Craster, Jaremy Rykker, Maester Aemon

LightWolf, penguin344, THE_IRON_...KENYAN?, Yeti

Ampharos

Way past deadline

Oh hey. Nobody died.

Qorin Halfhand and Ygritte are back. Dolorous Edd Tollett was kidnapped by pirates.

Results going out. Day 7 ends 24 hours from this post. Iron Islands, Iron Throne, and Narrow Sea kill tonight.

Ampharos

Deadlinish

Qorin Halfhand
loses the rest of his hand. As well as his head.

Dear Qorin Halfhand,
You are Varys, called the Spider. You swear fealty to the Targaryen Dynasty.

The Master of Whisperers under first King Aerys, then King Robert, and now King Joffrey, your backstory is an enigma. What is known about you is that you are a eunuch from the Free Cities and that you are incredibly effective at intelligence gathering. You claim that your spying and machinations serve the realm, a word which here means “the Targaryens”.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Spy on USER”. Your little birds will deliver your targets full role as well as their Smogon username.

You win if you eliminate all other factions and any hostile neutrals.
This was Da Letter El.

Cotter Pyke, Craster, Jaremy Rykker, Maester Aemon

Night 7 ends 24 hours from this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)