Calling all artists! Facebook needs you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if you're an approved artist or not, but if not, you should have a chat with Bummer about that. Nice art thread :o

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
For the final time this year, the OP has been updated! Remember that quite literally thousands of people view the PotW each week - this is a fantastic way to get your name out there, and earn those coveted pixels under your name. We need all the help we can get - between the time of this post and December 15th, I need 21 pieces of art, but I have faith in you guys. Start reserving!

• August 24th - Excavalier
  • October 5th - Ampharos
  • November 23rd - Azumarill
  • November 30th - Manectric
I'd like to reserve those if no one minds. Also, I'm assuming that Amphy and Manectric are both non-mega, since it doesn't specify?

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
  • August 24th - Excavalier
  • October 5th - Ampharos
  • November 23rd - Azumarill
  • November 30th - Manectric
I'd like to reserve those if no one minds. Also, I'm assuming that Amphy and Manectric are both non-mega, since it doesn't specify?
I can get in touch with the writers to ask for specifics.

Uh, Volcarona is delicious, the only Fire Pokémon I really like!
I would like to snatch her ♡
BTW, since it's so far, where do I send it when finished? I feel now that posting Cube here was wrong

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Uh, Volcarona is delicious, the only Fire Pokémon I really like!
I would like to snatch her ♡
BTW, since it's so far, where do I send it when finished? I feel now that posting Cube here was wrong
feel free to send it in a PM or VM directly to me, or you can post it here as well.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for helping out, TrainerSplash , the lineart of Gardevoir is looking good! I'd say her left side could use another section of her skirt to make it more round overall, and while I previously mentioned that her eyes looked menacing during the WIP, I'd say having the eyes open would be preferrable overall, especially given her pose. There's some slight color bleeding in the bottom left part, so do see if you could touch that up as well. However, the main thing that made me reply is that the mega evolution effects just aren't in the same league as the Gardevoir drawing. The lone, purple light trails are not only rather thick, but also end with blunt ends, thus making the whole thing look like a hasty production and not too fitting with the much more refined Gardevoir drawing. If there's no time for a major revamp, see if you can scrap the background altogether and just have a psychic aura around her, but if you want to give the mega effects another go, study more closely on still screenshots of how said effect looks like, particularly how there are smaller light pieces/fragments thrown about, but also light blue flame trails.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Sparkl3y, just a friendly reminder that Floatzel's due in the next 72 hours.

Also a friendly *BUMP*, lots of artwork still needs to be reserved. Get your artwork out to be seen by thousands!

Pent

dumb broad
Sorry to say, but I can't get it done in time due to *grinds teeth* Photoshop crashing when I finished it. Couldnt even save anything else then the sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)