Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone to clone a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Xerneas, so I can help someone out before the Online competition tomorrow! Cloner may keep a fully redis copy :)

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, The Circle of Legends Battle Spot competition is this weekend and I'm in need of some legendary mons to fill out my team. The good thing is that this isn't restricted to just pentagon mons, so RNGs are also fine. Anyway, here's what I'm looking for:
  • Bold / Relaxed Diancie
    • as close to 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/0 as possible (I'm flexible on this since SRing this thing is random as so I know no one will have a flawless one)
  • Brave Groudon (a shiny one of these would provide maximum style points but isn't necessary)
    • 31/31/31/x/31/0
  • Adamant Arceus (if only Tate had SR'd his shiny one already omg I would take any nature / spread of that)
    • 31/31/31/x/31/31
That should be enough since I think I can get away with what I have on hand (unless you have shinies of bold / relaxed Cres, timid Thundurus and naive Mewtwo, lol). If you have any of these and are willing to help then let me know! Of course you can CMT for something if you wish! Would appreciate the help, I know a lot of people are unable to enter due to lacking usable legendaries :(

As odd as this might seem I'm looking for 6iv WiFi usable Hoopa of Jolly and Naive nature, I would appreciate if anyone would help me here.

Looking For:
Hey guys, The Circle of Legends Battle Spot competition is this weekend and I'm in need of some legendary mons to fill out my team. The good thing is that this isn't restricted to just pentagon mons, so RNGs are also fine. Anyway, here's what I'm looking for:
  • Bold / Relaxed Diancie
    • as close to 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/0 as possible (I'm flexible on this since SRing this thing is random as so I know no one will have a flawless one)
  • Brave Groudon (a shiny one of these would provide maximum style points but isn't necessary)
    • 31/31/31/x/31/0
  • Adamant Arceus (if only Tate had SR'd his shiny one already omg I would take any nature / spread of that)
    • 31/31/31/x/31/31
That should be enough since I think I can get away with what I have on hand (unless you have shinies of bold / relaxed Cres, timid Thundurus and naive Mewtwo, lol). If you have any of these and are willing to help then let me know! Of course you can CMT for something if you wish! Would appreciate the help, I know a lot of people are unable to enter due to lacking usable legendaries :(
I have an RNGed Shiny Bold Cress. If you want it lmk and I'll try to get someone to transfer it. I believe I have one in a master ball too.
And I rnged it on emulator and backed up the save file to catch it multiple balls. Telling you just in case you don't like things like that.

[#488]
[Cresselia]

OT: Ash | ID: 00000 | Ø
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | 09 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Dark)
UT: Future Sight | Slash | Moonlight | Psycho Cut

• Bold / Relaxed Diancie
    • 31/31/31/x/31/0
    • 31/31/31/x/31/31
I got a hexaflawless Lonely Arceus in case you want to go mixed (Ice Beam Fire Blast etc). Dunno if you'd be interested on that. I RNGed it on my platinum from the legit TRU event

As odd as this might seem I'm looking for 6iv WiFi usable Hoopa of Jolly and Naive nature, I would appreciate if anyone would help me here.
when Hoopa can be traded, you will see it on threads etc. At the moment I don't believe it's tradeable or that one has found its way yet.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looking For:

I have an RNGed Shiny Bold Cress. If you want it lmk and I'll try to get someone to transfer it. I believe I have one in a master ball too.
And I rnged it on emulator and backed up the save file to catch it multiple balls. Telling you just in case you don't like things like that.

[#488]
[Cresselia]

OT: Ash | ID: 00000 | Ø
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | 09 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Dark)
UT: Future Sight | Slash | Moonlight | Psycho Cut
Yeah I don't mind that stuff (especially for a tourney like this where pentagons aren't necessary). Wanna work something out for it or..? Dive Ball would probably be my preferred option. If transferring is too much trouble then don't mind, I have a non-shiny flawless Bold that I can use anyway.

I got a hexaflawless Lonely Arceus in case you want to go mixed (Ice Beam Fire Blast etc). Dunno if you'd be interested on that. I RNGed it on my platinum from the legit TRU event
Thanks but I'm definitely going full physical, plus you really don't want your physical def lowered at all in this meta!

cant say I've got a bold Diancie on my thread. It's not the best but unusable.
I just saw Widdly has a pretty nice Relaxed one so I've inquired about that. I'll let you know if I need your Bold one :)

• Bold / Relaxed Diancie
    • 31/31/31/x/31/0
    • 31/31/31/x/31/31
I should be able to do that Groudon if you don't mind injected wondercard, might try to see if I can do shiny as well. Would be a Japanese one though.

In other news, anyone have Joltik/Anorith in shiny matching balls? Anorith I would like HA for, moves/ivs/etc don't matter elsewise.

Looking for a female Weedle in a Sport Ball. IVs, Nature and Ability do not matter.
I should still have a Sport Ball Kakuna (I think) on my Bank if you need it.
  • Bold / Relaxed Diancie
    • 31/31/31/x/31/0
    • 31/31/31/x/31/31
I can RNG a shiny Brave Groudon for you if you like. Though, I must say I'm a little swamped with stuff right now lol.

Plus I also have a Naive BoomTwo of course. ;]

Last edited:
Yeah I don't mind that stuff (especially for a tourney like this where pentagons aren't necessary). Wanna work something out for it or..? Dive Ball would probably be my preferred option. If transferring is too much trouble then don't mind, I have a non-shiny flawless Bold that I can use anyway.
Albus is transferring it. I'll look at your thread later.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know if there is any way to tell what OT/ID redeemed an event Pokemon? For example, if I redeem a Diancie that's 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive and someone else redeems a Diancie that is 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive, would there by any way to tell who's is who's? I realize they would have a different PID, but there's nothing in there that would tie either one to either one of our games, correct?

Does anyone know if there is any way to tell what OT/ID redeemed an event Pokemon? For example, if I redeem a Diancie that's 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive and someone else redeems a Diancie that is 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive, would there by any way to tell who's is who's? I realize they would have a different PID, but there's nothing in there that would tie either one to either one of our games, correct?
I don't think so, I remember I had a problem with this in Gen 4, someone was distributing my event Arceus elsewhere and the only way to confirm it was mine was by the received date (I didn't use Pika Timer so mine had a weird year like 2072 or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)