Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it. ^^

Thanks.

(Breeding Hours and hours)

Calm Mime Jr.
Ability: Filter
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

No Timid. I'll just keep the modest, the bold, and calm ones for right now just like Cretacerus suggested. (Perhaps I should just put the Timid one on my wishlist)

(Observed and Examined something about Mr. Mime on Serebii.net)
Hm?!......

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/122.shtml

(Move Tutors)
Iron Defense

(TM Moves)
Calm Mind

(Ability)
Filter

Hmmmm.... (Thinking)
Iron Defense + Calm Mind + Filter Ability + Leftovers + Calm/Bold Mr. Mime = Super Defense Mr. Mime.

Hmm.... I wonder if this would be useful? If no, how so?

Last edited:
So this is super into ORAS, but does anyone have an extra G-Chompite they cloned/ don't need. I don't have a ton to offer but i can breed something from A.S. FC: 1049-0950-0055
ps. (i hate flag grinding)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So this is super into ORAS, but does anyone have an extra G-Chompite they cloned/ don't need. I don't have a ton to offer but i can breed something from A.S. FC: 1049-0950-0055
ps. (i hate flag grinding)
Adding your FC and coming online now (mine's in my signature). Don't need anything in return.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss:

Diancie - Naive 28+/8/31/31/28+/31
You should really read the first post of this thread:
Nexus said:
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual.

how do i feel up my flags for my secret base? thanks. im at 64 since i reset my game

That's an absolutely easy toss. Naive needs 31/31/28+/31/28+/31 to even begin considering a trade.
if some one had stats like that i'd call hacks since all event legendary pokes are set to have 3 max ivs. for something you can't even battle with in official vgc tournaments, it's not worth soft resetting for hours.

Moderator edit: Still don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)