Grammar-Prose Team Queue: Here We Go Again

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mastering the Maison 1/2
NU Barbaracle 1/2
CAP Beedrill 2/2
and with that I think I have checked every category I can think of without any repeats in the past 14 checks?

Ubers - Ho-Oh 1
OU - Amoonguss 2
UU - Tyrantrum 2
RU - Rhyperior 1
NU - Barbaracle 1
PU - Lapras 2
LC - Bergmite 2
OM - Shedinja 1
DOU - Infernape 2
VGC - Gengar 2
BS - Serperior 2
Smog - [secret] 1
Guide - Mastering the Maison 1
CAP - Beedrill 2

a fun, if not arbitrary and meaningless, exercise

i guess Facebook could count as another category though :\

Last edited:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've updated this
NU Lilligant 1/2

Out of curiosity, how many analyses must we check before being moved from inactive to active?
Zero--you can return to active any time you like. Just let one of us know and we'll put you back on! The 'active' list is mainly just to show authors who's most available to ask for checks and such. I assumed you'll want to be put back on 'active' then?

Also...with Calm Pokemaster on leave, we are short a GP leader. We have decided that P Squared will be his replacement--we're sure he'll do some great work for us!

I've updated this

Zero--you can return to active any time you like. Just let one of us know and we'll put you back on! The 'active' list is mainly just to show authors who's most available to ask for checks and such. I assumed you'll want to be put back on 'active' then?

Also...with Calm Pokemaster on leave, we are short a GP leader. We have decided that P Squared will be his replacement--we're sure he'll do some great work for us!
Oh, sweet. Sure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)