No Choice Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won easily, he was terribly bad, but sure talked a lot
oh yea, he blamed the teams, guess he didn't notice I was playing the same

edit : you sounded pretty salty too when you were saying "Me, I got a life" or "lol try hard counting pp" when you're too clueless to ctrl+f something.
you made me wait 15 minutes for your chall after asking me to come on smogtours when it's like 1AM then tried to shit talk me, too bad, I don't care about being salty, there's nothing new about ;)

Last edited:
won easily, he was terribly bad, but sure talked a lot
oh yea, he blamed the teams, guess he didn't notice I was playing the same
"won easily", "He was terribly bad", this just backs up how much salt you had during both matches over me taking a few seconds each turn to think through the team and how it works. I'm sorry but I'm not here to make a fit but I just want to clarify that you were extremely rude and impatient, and yeah I can't play well with someone elses team that gets walled by Ferrothorn completely. I guess being a mod these days doesn't require some sort of respect to people that you consider "Random". ★Reymedy:you're a random★Reymedy:who has a big mouth★Reymedy:and nothing else. No offense to you at all Ninety Nine, you have a lovely tour. Technically we didn't play with the exact same team either of those matches.

edit : you sounded pretty salty too when you were saying "Me, I got a life" or "lol try hard counting pp" when you're too clueless to ctrl+f something.
you made me wait 15 minutes for your chall after asking me to come on smogtours when it's like 1AM then tried to shit talk me, too bad, I don't care about being salty, there's nothing new about ;)
^^

For anyone curious to actually bother to see the replay, I never said "lol try hard counting pp" or "Me, I got a life". I said "lol you would count" after you said "nice 0 pp", and it wasn't smogtours we were meeting up in, I clearly told you PokemonShowdown. And if you didn't want to play so late you should've just said tomorrow. I just called you impatient because you spammed me like 7 messages when I was getting the teams and deciding which one to use. The only reason I bothered replying to you on this thread was through self respect, I'm not gonna let some clown taint my name.

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
how does any of the 3 teams get walled by ferrothorn completely when they all have fire types with stabs

second team certainly struggles against third in particular because of thorn+tran, but watch my game two against raseri for example. Sure I had a little bit of hax on my side and I won with my last mon on 3% health, but I also made some pretty big misplays, if you play well every team can win against every team.

less salt more fun, we're all here to have fun after all.

Remove Charizard X from team 2 and your team literally gets walled by leech seed/protect Ferrothorn From Team 1. Togekiss can tank a ddanced mega flare blitz and return a thunder wave too. I'm not salty at all from the match and never was from the start. The only thing that really got me questioning was when he started spamming messages to hurry up with the battle during the battle and questioning my skills as a battler based on a team with no synergy and a definite counter. I would have liked to battle someone with decent respect to everyone instead of some impatient joke that's suppose to represent a mod calling people randoms and saying "won easily, he was terribly bad" after the match. End of topic, please don't reply to this and clog a good tour.

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
"won easily", "He was terribly bad", this just backs up how much salt you had during both matches over me taking a few seconds each turn to think through the team and how it works. I'm sorry but I'm not here to make a fit but I just want to clarify that you were extremely rude and impatient, and yeah I can't play well with someone elses team that gets walled by Ferrothorn completely. I guess being a mod these days doesn't require some sort of respect to people that you consider "Random". ★Reymedy:you're a random★Reymedy:who has a big mouth★Reymedy:and nothing else. No offense to you at all Ninety Nine, you have a lovely tour. Technically we didn't play with the exact same team either of those matches.
Hey, it's not because I'm a mod, that you can trashtalk me and expect me to be like "Im lovin it".

★PikachuCandy: nice specs
★Reymedy: nice 0 pp on that leech seed
★PikachuCandy: u would count lol
★Reymedy: why wouldnt I
★Reymedy: it takes me
★Reymedy: 1 sec
★Reymedy: to ctrl+f it
★PikachuCandy: I don't get why you take this so seriously though
★PikachuCandy: Such salt

★PikachuCandy: These teams suck
★PikachuCandy: And you're a salty mod
★Reymedy: we have the same

★PikachuCandy: You spend months trying to earn a pointless badge
★PikachuCandy: I'm sorry but Idk what to say
★Reymedy: no I did not
★PikachuCandy: mmk
★Reymedy: but you're clueless so
★Reymedy: why would I care
★Reymedy: you're just a random, and it has nothing to do with "badges"
★Reymedy: play anyway
★Reymedy: show me how skilled you are
★PikachuCandy: I can't play with bad teams
★Reymedy: dont you realise
★PikachuCandy: These don't even have synergy
★Reymedy: you're playing the same
★Reymedy: as me

★PikachuCandy: I had no choice
★PikachuCandy: you rushing me
★Reymedy: lmfao
★Reymedy: you pm'd me on smogon
★Reymedy: so I came
★Reymedy: and you made me wait 10 mins to c/p 3 god damn teams
★PikachuCandy:
★PikachuCandy:
★PikachuCandy:
I have a life

PS : If your team is walled by Ferrothorn, don't try to set-up CharX turn 1.

Hey, it's not because I'm a mod, that you can trashtalk me and expect me to be like "Im lovin it".

★PikachuCandy: nice specs
★Reymedy: nice 0 pp on that leech seed
★PikachuCandy: u would count lol
★Reymedy: why wouldnt I
★Reymedy: it takes me
★Reymedy: 1 sec
★Reymedy: to ctrl+f it
★PikachuCandy: I don't get why you take this so seriously though
★PikachuCandy: Such salt

★PikachuCandy: These teams suck
★PikachuCandy: And you're a salty mod
★Reymedy: we have the same

★PikachuCandy: You spend months trying to earn a pointless badge
★PikachuCandy: I'm sorry but Idk what to say
★Reymedy: no I did not
★PikachuCandy: mmk
★Reymedy: but you're clueless so
★Reymedy: why would I care
★Reymedy: you're just a random, and it has nothing to do with "badges"
★Reymedy: play anyway
★Reymedy: show me how skilled you are
★PikachuCandy: I can't play with bad teams
★Reymedy: dont you realise
★PikachuCandy: These don't even have synergy
★Reymedy: you're playing the same
★Reymedy: as me

★PikachuCandy: I had no choice
★PikachuCandy: you rushing me
★Reymedy: lmfao
★Reymedy: you pm'd me on smogon
★Reymedy: so I came
★Reymedy: and you made me wait 10 mins to c/p 3 god damn teams
★PikachuCandy:
★PikachuCandy:
★PikachuCandy:
I have a life

PS : If your team is walled by Ferrothorn, don't try to set-up CharX turn 1.
Saying "nice specs" isn't an insult, it's just me laughing at the good power that specs does. And me saying I have a life means that I really do have a life and things to do which was why I had to do something before our match, which I apologize if it got you that mad. Also when quoting people don't forget to post your own logs (which you erased and changed) and not make yourself look like the pope, and I'm not even gonna bother posting the pm logs when you were mad
★Reymedy: oh yea
★Reymedy: ctrl+f
★Reymedy: dude you're just new
★Reymedy: if you cant do that
★Reymedy: im sorry
There was even someone I don't know backing me up to your insulting salt.
No need to be a cocky assh#le
WishIWasJamming:Hey pikachucandy is a great player u chill

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
Saying "nice specs" isn't an insult, it's just me laughing at the good power that specs does. And me saying I have a life means that I really do have a life and things to do which was why I had to do something before our match, which I apologize if it got you that mad. Also when quoting people don't forget to post your own logs and not make yourself look like an angel, and I'm not even gonna bother posting the pm logs when you were mad
★Reymedy: oh yea
★Reymedy: ctrl+f
★Reymedy: dude you're just new
★Reymedy: if you cant do that
★Reymedy: im sorry
There was even someone I don't know backing me up to your insulting salt
WishIWasJamming:Hey pikachucandy is a great player u chill
lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)