Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Houndour

Nature:Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Counter

Sorry for the double post, but can you CML for spitbacks of these?

I have a Bold ORAS Suicune I can give you. You will burn all the credits(3) I gave you when you opened your trade thread though:P

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the double post, but can you CML for spitbacks of these?
Sure, but how come you don't use a thread anymore? Anyway, I'm really like Gema the Mesprit if that's possible.

I have a Bold ORAS Suicune I can give you. You will burn all the credits(3) I gave you when you opened your trade thread though:P
Is it the one you got from Albus? If so, is it possible you could get him to nickname it "Myst"? If not, I'm interested in Azelf too :o

Sure, but how come you don't use a thread anymore? Anyway, I'm really like Gema the Mesprit if that's possible.

Is it the one you got from Albus? If so, is it possible you could get him to nickname it "Myst"? If not, I'm interested in Azelf too :o
yup that's the one I got from Albus and he gave me redis rights, but it's a pain to have him nickname a pokemon and then send it to you. What we can do is I trade you the Suicune and you ask albus to nickname it or I give you my nicknameable azelf.

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yup that's the one I got from Albus and he gave me redis rights, but it's a pain to have him nickname a pokemon and then send it to you. What we can do is I trade you the Suicune and you ask albus to nickname it or I give you my nicknameable azelf.
Hmm, I think I'll actually take the Azelf named "Lake". Is this still 3 credits?

Hulavuta

I don't use a thread because sheets are much easier to maintain. I'll probably Reset Bag her if you like.
Thanks, please do! I'll be able to trade tonight.

EDIT: Actually the EVs look fine to me, I say keep.

Hi Hulavuta for the Shuckle and Spiritomb, I think I'd be happy with the Tyrunt and Swinub. I should be able to get females by the end of the weekend at the very latest. Infiltrator on the Spiritomb I assume?

Hulavuta

Hi Hulavuta for the Shuckle and Spiritomb, I think I'd be happy with the Tyrunt and Swinub. I should be able to get females by the end of the weekend at the very latest. Infiltrator on the Spiritomb I assume?
Yeah that sounds good. Just drop me a VM when you're ready to trade.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Yo, hula, I have jolly Landorus-T with x/31/31/31/x/31 and Timid Thund-T with x/31/x/31/31/31. Do you want one of these for Hydra?

Hulavuta

I SR them myself. Fk me right? :[
Wow, I am so sorry it took me so long to reply. Anyway, I happen to already have a Landorus and Thundurus, would you happen to have anything else? Even non-legends are fine if they are good.

Hulavuta

Hulavuta

I do have a 6IV Modest Heatran from an Event sometime if you like that.
Sorry again, I've gotten both a Modest and Timid Heatran in trades before. If you happen to have a Bold Zapdos, I'm really interested in that. But any legendary with good IVs that I don't already have, I'm interested in. Entei, Lugia, Articuno, Moltres, Regis, etc.

Hulavuta

I have an Entei but it would need cloning:( Would you like an Adamant Jirachi.
I'd prefer Entei because it's legal in official formats. Is it Pentagon and can you list the IVs?

Also, there are plenty of people on here who can clone for you, imo check out the simple requests thread to find someone.

Hulavuta

so yeah I was told there might be some fishy stuff going on so I'm gonna have to cancel this trade for now, sorry bud maybe next time

Hulavuta

I updated the OP with some new stuff I've gotten over the past few weeks/months. Stuff like Bagon, Grimer, Magikarp, and Pawniard. Yeah really basic but whatever.

Are you interested in shines? I have level 100 shiny Terrakion that I can give you for that Poison Touch Adamant Grimer. Should have 252 HP IVS, 252 ATK IVS and 4 DEF IVS. Thanks!

Hulavuta

Are you interested in shines? I have level 100 shiny Terrakion that I can give you for that Poison Touch Adamant Grimer. Should have 252 HP IVS, 252 ATK IVS and 4 DEF IVS. Thanks!
I have a Terrakion already unfortunately, and shininess doesn't matter much to me. Legendaries in general interest me though, so if you happen to have any others with good IVs, I'd consider trading for those. Especially Bold Zapdos!

Could you CMT for that Nest Ball Chikorita? Thanks c:
Hey, I'm really interested in that shiny Swablu, but is there any way it can come Calm rather than Careful?

Hey, I'm really interested in that shiny Swablu, but is there any way it can come Calm rather than Careful?
I don't have one at the moment, but I can breed for it and hatch it shiny via SV hatching. However, I think my shiny Swablu for just your regular Chikorita would be kind of unfair. Would you allow me to add more of your Pokemon to the trade?

Hulavuta

I don't have one at the moment, but I can breed for it and hatch it shiny via SV hatching. However, I think my shiny Swablu for just your regular Chikorita would be kind of unfair. Would you allow me to add more of your Pokemon to the trade?
Sure, just let me know what else you'd like. If you won't be the OT, please ask the hatcher to name it "Golden Sky".

And just a general notice that I'll add to the OP: Ming-Ming is helping me out by breeding and cloning some of my Pokemon so certain Pokemon may have the OT "Kimberly" instead. Just making this notice so nobody thinks they are stolen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)