NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeti what do you think of the specific DLE reactions that I pointed to? Do you agree with me that town DLE wouldn't do that and that it is definitely consistent with him being on team 2?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
UncleSam
You've always read DLE more town than I have this game. But I don't think I had a 'strong town' read on anyone tbh. I've definitely felt he has been rather placating about both of us. We got into a big spat over HD but he hasn't engaged in that manner with either of us.

I think he may well have been hinting to Mafia One to kill me tonight. Like, hey guys, here's a good target! I won't be killing her, but you definitely should!

I haven't been reading posts as closely as I should but seeing him say he would've killed a likely nooby-town like TIK-UltrasPlot or BT himself after saying Mafia Two are bad for killing BT is a strange reversal in behavior. However opinions shift over the day and we can spout conjecture about how much weight he puts behind his statements and why all day long. Maybe he knows killing BT isn't particularly advantageous to any person in the game in terms of removing a critic or strong village force so he does think Mafia Two had bad targeting, while also feeling like he would have made that kill himself because it was a safe, non-BGed town target. Despite not being optimal.

Sure, DLE has been seemingly social this summer and out and about to hinder his ability to post so regularly, but, idk. He's been skirting by with minimal contributions at numerous points in the days and he's had very safe interactions with everyone in the game. The nurturing role to Gale, etc.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Where the hell has UltrasPlot been anything other than my top 2 town with ButteredToast? Any other reading of my posts is outright wrong. I'm confused as to how I have gone in Sam's mind from obvious town to scum when the biggest reason sam has ever thought I was mafia just proved he wasn't.

UncleSam do you honestly think I am your top scum today?

UncleSam

Leading this village
Your reaction to the kills only makes sense if you are mafia. Feel free to explain how you have that reaction as a town but I'm not seeing it.

Most of your play has been town but given your general quality of play it's what I'd expect. I think that you dropping a scumtell is much more incriminating then the random fuckups I'd expect from a Pokeguy or Acidphoenix.

Da Letter El

I fail to see how saying that the ButteredToast kill being done out of cowardice of hitting a stronger player who might be bodyguarded and that the Spiffy kill was atrocious given how scummy he was constitutes a scumtell.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I fail to see how saying that the ButteredToast kill being done out of cowardice of hitting a stronger player who might be bodyguarded and that the Spiffy kill was atrocious given how scummy he was constitutes a scumtell.
You said it was the other way around...the fact you don't remember what you thought about each one is kinda telling.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Update said:
Rip Spiffy - Vanilla Townie
Rip ButteredToast- Vanilla Townie
Day 2
Da Letter El said:
What I get from the night kills are that team 1 are pussies and team 2 are bad at mafia.

Ie the team that killed Spiffy is pussies, and BT kill team is 'bad'. You are now saying the other way around, when it was quite clear earlier in the day you thought that the BT kill was the 'bad' one.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I must say, I'm actually somewhat convinced. When US first pointed it out I thought that the contradiction was sorta scummy. This reaction I just DLE digging a grave, and now that he's active and hasn't done what I asked earlier and rephrased his reads to be less wishy washy I'm really not sure about him. Honestly I never out a huge amount of thought into him before now, but he's scummy for sure.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Checking in real quick on my lunch break. God dammit Gale...

UncleSam brings interesting arguments against DLE and I'm gonna analyze them more in detail later but I find it interesting that he only brings up these points after I dismissed Celever's much shittier argument against him

UncleSam said:
Whatever when I'm not posting no one posts and villagers godkill themselves so I'm going to way that I thought Walrein's last post was really scummy (more or less just regurgitation to look like contribution) and I'd like him to comment on what scumteams he finds most probable.
I'm not sure what in my last post you're calling regurgitation unless you're talking about the fact that I called out acid for doing the same thing that I called someone else out on earlier (I think pokeguy?)

Re: scumteams, my biggest scumreads are acid, pokeguy, and Celever. I can't see an acid/pokeguy team getting much of anything accomplished so I'm thinking something along the lines of acid/Celever and pokeguy/someone more experienced (DLE goes here?)

Someone asked me why ultrasplot was a weak town read and I'd love to answer that more in depth but I'm out of time. The gist of it is that I find his contributions a lot more lacking than TIK's were

Da Letter El

The only sort of kind of read that ButteredToast had was a light scum read on Gale, and disliked the way that Sam, Yeti, and Celever had played but didn't offer much in the way on reads on any of them. Pretty sure BT is a pussy "I want to hit a person I think is town but won't be protected" kill anyway so unless Gale's the best mafia member on his team and got worried about a ButteredToast push on him, I think the only read we get off a ButteredToast kill is that the team that made it doesn't like taking risks.

Spiffy kill is weird; I think the first player that jumps to mind that makes that kill is Sam but considering I'm not mafia reading him all that much I don't see who makes that. But spiffy actually has some reads so I'll go through those in a bit.

UncleSam pretend you're mafia. Do you agree with my assessment that you'd probably consider a Spiffy kill as one of your top 2 kill targets
Literally my next post that makes the context of what I referred to as team 1 of pussies and team 2 of bad clear.

Well... that just happened. Still making my reads post btw, but it's a little hard for me for some people... and Gale was one of them, so much wasted time.... damn it

Celever

i am town
UltrasPlot is my top lynch target rn. Any reasoning would just be restating my older posts and I just woke up though, so I don't think it's necessary to do so. I've been clear with this for a while now. :v

Welp!

Gale I have to say I'm very disappointed you didn't look into the rules and broke two - no night talking and no editing. That being said our host should have jumped on acidphoenix for editing as I think Gale thought it was ok after acidphoenix did it. Can we get a restating of the rules so nobody makes these mistakes again?
Checking in real quick on my lunch break. God dammit Gale...
I fuckin' promised that I wouldn't lie in my next game? :o

Anyways I am sorry for my rash plays this game. I wanted to try a strategy and it failed miserably. I will play more carefully and in a more orthodox fashion in the future games (will read all rules like a nerd too), and requesting you guys to hate my strategy and not me ;_;

Gdi I am dead already, let me rest in peace.

*img by pokemon wikia

Edit: My 400th post is an apology ;(

UncleSam

Leading this village
Love you Gale
Unvote
Vote Acidphoenix

DLE's explanation makes sense in that he was being inconsistent with the update with the team numberings, and it's not nearly as incriminating against him the other way around. That being said, I still think there's something off with his play this game.

Basically everyone has the 'I'm sorry I've been afk cause irl' excuse to some extent this game so I really feel like I'm basically shifting from one afker to another in a vain attempt to figure out who is afk and scum and who is afk and town when everyone is afk not for any game-related reason, which basically makes it all impossible to sort through X_X. I'm going to re-vote Acidphoenix until I see him make a reasonably substantial post.

I'm sorry gale ;_;
Eh, having the top two of my scumlist flip town is not exactly encouraging.
The third one is acidphoenix but yeah, let's wait for him to post

Willing to tag along with ultrasplot lynch, at least pokeguy and phoenix are still making excuse posts to stall.

Also is it just me or US is throwing shade at me?

This is very unfortunate, but The Diabolic Gift I need to be sub out. The timing of this couldn't be any worse, but I have to quit internet for 2 weeks or so. I can get 3G and spend a truckload of money to play a NOC mafia but I'd rather not because I'm already living on a diet of salt and instant noodle.

Yeti

dark saturday
It's taking so long because the only people posting regularly are UncleSam, myself, Celever and the now-deceased Gale. Considering we all suspect each other in some form or point, we can't make any good decisions amongst the three of us. Sam and I could, but we really just do not have enough to go on.

Celever

i am town
This is taking too long, the host should set deadlines to keep the game interesting.
I agree that this is taking way too long, but like Yeti said, that's because there's only a couple of us talking, and the host just killed the last active player. Once everyone else stops making BS excuses (I was inactive for like 16 hours b/c I was at the hospital all day. That's an understandable excuse. At this point acidphoenix and PokeguyNXB have stopped even putting the effort into coming up with feasible excuses...) and get a reads post together. Meanwhile UltrasPlot has disappeared off the face of the Earth. Walrein and Cancerous are now also needing subs.

For some reason the other players are all townreading UltrasPlot quite highly, which I really disagree with. However, in the meantime, I am also fine with an acidphoenix or DLE lynch. UncleSam and Yeti, which of these two would you like to lynch the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)