Tournament LCPL week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't really like activity calls but damn Mambo where you been? I've basically been on PS! constantly sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :/
Can't find time to play, goooooooooooooooooooooo praj.pran

Also kinda pulling a Quote, gone for the majority of the next 2 weeks. My team'll decide subs n shit and ThatCrazyRussian will submit the lineup. Sorry guys, thought I'd have wifi :(

lost pretty much solely due to brutal luck, apart from week 3 i've played up to my billing but nothing I can do about circus hax in all of my games. GG :/

figured i would lose to hax this LCPL after dominating the last two, lol. also this isn't directed at you mysteria, i lost to double tri attack para's week one to someone who is 3-0 in this tournament despite not playing anywhere near as well as that record would indicate. gl the rest of the way

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost pretty much solely due to brutal luck, apart from week 3 i've played up to my billing but nothing I can do about circus hax in all of my games. GG :/

figured i would lose to hax this LCPL after dominating the last two, lol. also this isn't directed at you mysteria, i lost to double tri attack para's week one to someone who is 3-0 in this tournament despite not playing anywhere near as well as that record would indicate. gl the rest of the way
makes up for powc imo

How are we supposed to talk about you with everyone at the same time though. Like more than 15 people ;-;

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
VP and I agreed to play either today or tomorrow at around 2 eastern. He didn't show up today, so if he doesn't show up tomorrow again, activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)