Not open for further replies.
Hi there! In your response to cmt I'd like this
[493] Arceus
OT: TRU (11079) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Multitype
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Tradeable Stock : 1
Note: Lord Scalgon's fully re-distributable Event Arceus. Traded to me by Diabolico.

Unfortunately I didn't find anything else sorry :/, thank you for your time as well! :]
I cloned your Arceus today; should be back about 5 hours from this post, or maybe earlier tomorrow.
Could you please CMT for your Naive Diancie and Modest Luxury ball HP Fire Xerneas?
Nothing I needed but thanks for the offer. You could potentially get both by selling me trade rights to something from my wants list though. Just updated it today.

Hello, can you CMT for APurpose's Impish Lando?
Sorry, nothing I needed but thanks for checking. :)

In response to your PM, I'll take these

[373] Shiny Salamence
OT: Anh (54363) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Intimidate -> Aerilate (Mega)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This Shiny Bagon was bred by shady6121 and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

[658] Shiny Greninja
OT: LUCA (25153) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Protean
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
ORAS Moves: Gunk Shot, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse.
Tradeable Stock :
Note: I bred this myself. Gunk Shot KO's Water Bunny Fairies. Thanks to Buckert for the 6 IV Naïve Ditto, I used with a 5 IV female I bred from a 2 IV Female from the friend safari. Hatched by moori1 of reddit.

[488] Cresselia
OT: Linda (31646) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/04/31/31/31/31
Moves: Icy Wind, Helping Hand
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was soft reset by Hamstern and is only re-distributable by her and I.

I cloned your Arceus today; should be back about 5 hours from this post, or maybe earlier tomorrow.

Nothing I needed but thanks for the offer. You could potentially get both by selling me trade rights to something from my wants list though. Just updated it today.

Which legend(s) did you want redis rights for?

Vm when you are man :]

In response to your PM, I'll take these

[373] Shiny Salamence
OT: Anh (54363) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Intimidate -> Aerilate (Mega)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This Shiny Bagon was bred by shady6121 and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

[658] Shiny Greninja
OT: LUCA (25153) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Protean
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
ORAS Moves: Gunk Shot, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse.
Tradeable Stock :
Note: I bred this myself. Gunk Shot KO's Water Bunny Fairies. Thanks to Buckert for the 6 IV Naïve Ditto, I used with a 5 IV female I bred from a 2 IV Female from the friend safari. Hatched by moori1 of reddit.

[488] Cresselia
OT: Linda (31646) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
Moves: Icy Wind, Helping Hand
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was soft reset by Hamstern and is only re-distributable by her and I.
Sure, that's a deal. I have copies of all of them now, assuming you don't mind EV trained Greninja, with 6 Attack / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed and UT Cresselia and UT Bagon.

Which legend(s) did you want redis rights for?
Just the stuff in the wants list. I'd like to see a HP Ice Thundurus in a Premier Ball; Timid from ORAS. That'd be cool, but if you can do any of the others go hard.
Vm when you are man :]
I'll PM you now. EDIT: Going to bed now. Back tomorrow.

Last edited:
I would absolutely love a diancie and any of the shiny legendaries you have to offer, primarily shiny mew, groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza.
I have many legendaries to offer but I don't know if your interested... Reshiram and Zekrom in cherish ball, and some more. If you want to know all of them reply to this.
I also have some competitive pokemon to offer if you are interested.

Thanks for reading!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Posting to confirm that Pokéguy and I completed a trade of my Kyogre + Articuno -> Xerneas + Shiny Thundurus. Details of my mons below:

Kyogre - Modest
| 17 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Jake ID: 60500

Articuno - Timid
| 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612

Thanks again for the trade n_n

I'm interested in getting an offensive Diancie (though I realize that if "Trophy Case" means what i think it means, than only one is tradable atm)

I have several Honedge with 5IVs and Wide Guard. Including 3 Shinies (The shinies have the Quiet Nature, all of them have 5IV s well (one has 31 in all but Attack, another has 31 in everything but special attack and one has 31 in all all but Speed))

Last edited:
I am really interested in your Adamant Landorus, Impish Landorus and your Bold or shiny Impish Mew.

CMT Please for them. I can offer to do BP with Pokemon in Rare Balls for Example if you want.

Hello, can you CMT for your dream ball HA Snubbull?

Also, I am still interested in the Impish Lando, but since you didn't find anything interesting from my thread last time maybe I can offer you custom shiny BP for it? Thanks!

I would absolutely love a diancie and any of the shiny legendaries you have to offer, primarily shiny mew, groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza.
I have many legendaries to offer but I don't know if your interested... Reshiram and Zekrom in cherish ball, and some more. If you want to know all of them reply to this.
I also have some competitive pokemon to offer if you are interested.

Thanks for reading!
Is it possible to get Reshiram and Zekrom in a cherish ball? O_O

I'd prefer if you only offered stuff you obtained yourself. Try and keep all offers to one post in the future. Thanks.
Posting to confirm that Pokéguy and I completed a trade of my Kyogre + Articuno -> Xerneas + Shiny Thundurus. Details of my mons below:

Kyogre - Modest
| 17 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Jake ID: 60500

Articuno - Timid
| 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612

Thanks again for the trade n_n
Thanks for the trade! Updating with your Resets:

[144] Articuno
OT: LeBron (61612) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/19/31/31/31/31
Notes: cant say's Articuno. Only re-distributable if you get it from him directly.

[382] Kyogre
OT: Jake (60500) (Lv. 45)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Drizzle
IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
Notes: cant say's Kyogre. Only re-distributable if you get it from him directly.

I'm interested in getting an offensive Diancie (though I realize that if "Trophy Case" means what i think it means, than only one is tradable atm)

I have several Honedge with 5IVs and Wide Guard. Including 3 Shinies (The shinies have the Quiet Nature, all of them have 5IV s well (one has 31 in all but Attack, another has 31 in everything but special attack and one has 31 in all all but Speed))
Trophy Case monsters are for trade. Sadly, I don't need anymore Honedge. Thanks for your time.
I am really interested in your Adamant Landorus, Impish Landorus and your Bold or shiny Impish Mew.

CMT Please for them. I can offer to do BP with Pokemon in Rare Balls for Example if you want.
Please see the response to the post just below this.
Hello, can you CMT for your dream ball HA Snubbull?

Also, I am still interested in the Impish Lando, but since you didn't find anything interesting from my thread last time maybe I can offer you custom shiny BP for it? Thanks!
Okay, so basically there is nothing I needed, except for the stuff on the wants list, but as it stands, Drakero and _Dragon are each resetting something from my wants list (Shiny Arceus and Shiny Jirachi respectively). According to their thread, they wanted a Repeat Ball Shiny Litleo, with IVs of 31.30.31.30.31.31 Timid Shiny Hidden Power Grass. If either of you could breed that for me, and agree to trade it to me, so I can trade Drakero or _Dragon for something from my wants list, I would gladly give you some stuff. Let me know if this works for any or all of you. Also, Drakero or _Dragon, feel free to assign a second project, if you want more stuff and are willing to trade your resets for them.

Last edited:
Is it possible to get Reshiram and Zekrom in a cherish ball? O_O

I'd prefer if you only offered stuff you obtained yourself. Try and keep all offers to one post in the future. Thanks.

Thanks for the trade! Updating with your Resets:

[144] Articuno
OT: LeBron (61612) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/19/31/31/31/31
Notes: can't say's Articuno. Only re-distributable if you get it from him directly.

[382] Kyogre
OT: Jake (60500) (Lv. 45)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Drizzle
IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
Notes: can't say's Kyogre. Only re-distributable if you get it from him directly.

Trophy Case monsters are for trade. Sadly, I don't need anymore Honedge. Thanks for your time.

Please see the response to the post just below this.

Okay, so basically there is nothing I needed, except for the stuff on the wants list, but as it stands, Drakero and _Dragon are each resetting something from my wants list (Shiny Arceus and Shiny Jirachi respectively). According to their thread, they wanted a Repeat Ball Shiny Litleo, with IVs of 31.30.31.30.31.31 Timid Shiny Hidden Power Grass. If either of you could breed that for me, and agree to trade it to me, so I can trade Drakero or _Dragon for something from my wants list, I would gladly give you some stuff. Let me know if this works for any or all of you. Also, Drakero or _Dragon, feel free to assign a second project, if you want more stuff and are willing to trade your resets for them.
I can breed the Shiny Littleo but until which Time that Litleo is needed ?

Re: Diancie. I think I can still get a pokemon you desire. I have a completed Living dex and I know how ESVs work, I cna attempted to at least get a shiny pokemon of at least 3 IVs and the nature of your choice. Name your price and I think I can get it.

Thanks for keeping me posted via PM.
Confirming that pokeguy traded greninja,bagon, and ray for heatran with redis rights.
Thanks, updating with your monster now!

[485] Heatran
OT: Joe (14883) (Lv. 81)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/XX/30/31/31/31
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Earth Power
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: Reset by Impact, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

Re: Diancie. I think I can still get a pokemon you desire. I have a completed Living dex and I know how ESVs work, I cna attempted to at least get a shiny pokemon of at least 3 IVs and the nature of your choice. Name your price and I think I can get it.
Hmm, I completed a living dex myself, and have bred every monster I could ever want I'm afraid. Now I am mostly just looking for legends, namely the ones in my wants list. If you can get my a flawless HP Ice Thundurus, or a Shiny Zekrom or one of the others, I would gladly trade you the diancie you desire. :)

Pokéguy helped hatch this Feebas (♀) - Modest - Swift Swim - 31.4.31.31.31.31 - [3516] for me and I'm posting here to confirm that he can trade it.

Thanks!

Pokéguy helped hatch this Feebas (♀) - Modest - Swift Swim - 31.4.31.31.31.31 - [3516] for me and I'm posting here to confirm that he can trade it.

Thanks!
Thanks for the awesome Shiny Feebas!

Updating:

[350] Shiny Milotic
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Tickle, Hypnosis, Haze, Mirror Coat
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: 117jokes, bred an egg that matched my Omega Ruby file. He backed up his save file and traded me 3 eggs. One was hatched in Origin Cave. 2 can be hatched at the location of your choice. Nickname-able. This is not re-distributable.

No thanks.

I notice you want a Modest Heatran, Bold Cresselia and Naive Diancie. I could offer you all three (Modest HP Ice Heatran even) for the Jolly 6 IV Landorus and trade rights, if you reset it yourself.
I actually I got myself the Naive Diancie, and the Modest Heatran, but I could go one for one Landorus for Cresselia.

And yeah, it was reset myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)