Multifaction/FFA The Mafia of the Five Kings - Game Over, King of the Iron Islands wins

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
U P D A T E B O Y Z

One death this time. The charred body of Cotter Pyke lies unrecognizable on the ground, though you're pretty sure it belongs to LightWolf.

Dolorous Edd Tollett is back. Rattleshirt has been arrested.

Results going out. Day 8 ends 48 hours from this post.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Von actually made a good point to me, imo

I don't want to ruin anything that I have here, tenuous as it is given my ban

And I just want this game to end, and to stop trying to turn everyone on each other due to a dream of victory

Lynch Ygritte

Can we get to postgame pls

Also fuck Yeti's inevitable bitching about 'ULLAR IS A POOR PLAYER' like christ

Ampharos

Majority

Everyone ignores acidphoenix and brutally slaughters Ygritte, who oddly enough offered to help.

Dear Ygritte,
You are Daenerys Targaryen, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.

“If I look back I am lost.”

You are the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, the sole surviving offspring of Mad King Aerys, and younger sister of Rhaegar and Viserys Targaryen. Exiled from Westeros shortly after your birth, you have been on the run throughout the Free Cities of the Valyrian Freehold throughout your life. Now, with a Khalasar and a handful of trusted advisors at your back, you plan to finally claim your birthright back west. Did I mention that you also have dragons?

So yea, the dragon thing is kind of a big deal. They tend to be rather… messy when doing their thing. As long as you are alive, the role info of players killed by your faction will not be publicly revealed, but instead revealed privately to your faction alone.

Fire cannot kill a dragon. The first attempt made on your life at night will fail.

<snip>

You win if you eliminate all other factions and any hostile neutrals.
Accompanying Ullar's body are two slips of paper, as well as a notebook labeled "Dudes We Burninated".

The death of Jorah has spurred Dany into action!... sorta. From now on, each night you may reply to the host conversation with "Night X - Guard USER". Your target will either be protected from all night actions except kills OR protected from all kills. You choose which one you'd like to use the first time you use it, but after that it will automatically switch every night.
Dany's a bit irked that all her friends are dead. In addition to inheriting the switchguard, she now also has an inspect (though it no longer gives smogon name). Additionally, she may now kill every night, and this kill is faster than every other action in the game.
Dear Mance Rayder,
You are Robb Stark, Lord of Winterfell and King in the North.

“Love’s not always wise, I’ve learned. It can lead us to great folly, but we follow our hearts … wherever they take us.”

You are the eldest son of former head of House Stark and Hand of the King Eddard Stark, whose execution at the hands of Joffrey Baratheon spurred you and your men into open rebellion against the Iron Throne. With your direwolf Grey Wind at your side, you are a fierce warrior and a brilliant tactician. When it comes to diplomacy and tact, however, you fall a little short.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Craft a plan for ALIAS”. Your brilliant tactical mind will ensure that your target’s actions succeed that night.

<snip>

You win if you eliminate the King of the Iron Islands, the King on the Iron Throne, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
Dear Cotter Pyke,
You are Aeron Greyjoy, called the Damphair. You swear fealty to the King of the Iron Islands.

“Young I was, and vain, but the sea washed my follies and my vanities away. That man drowned, nephew. His lungs filled with seawater, and the fish ate the scales off his eyes. When I rose again, I saw clearly.”

You are the youngest son of Quellon Greyjoy, and the younger brother of Balon, Euron, and Victarion. Once a hard-partying Ironman raider, you experienced a spiritual awakening when you nearly drowned and supposedly saw a vision from the Drowned God himself. Now you have given yourself over to an ascetic religious lifestyle alongside your followers, the “Drowned Men”.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Drown USER”. As part of a traditional religious rite, you will drown your target, preventing them from posting in the main game thread, completing any actions, or having any actions targeted at them. You will then resuscitate them the next night. You may not drown the same person on consecutive nights.

<snip>

You win if you eliminate the King in Highgarden, the King in the North, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
You now know that Dolorous Edd Tollett was released from kidnap the instant that Cotter Pyke died.

RIP Targs

Dear friends,

It is your desire - no, your DUTY - to restore the power of the rightful heir of the Iron Throne. This, of course, means Daenerys Targaryen, the sole surviving offspring of the Mad King Aerys II Targaryen. Though you know that all of Westeros will oppose you, you will do whatever it takes to cross the narrow sea and reclaim what is rightfully yours.

Your faction consists of:
sunny004 - Daenerys Targaryen - Stealth Killer, BPV
Spiffy - Jorah Mormont - Omniguard
Da Letter El - Varys - Combined Inspector+Smogon name checker

Unlike the other factions, you face no threat of backstab, and thus may kill without voting on a leader. Whoever sends the kill action will be assumed to be the one performing the kill unless they specify otherwise.

You win if you eliminate all other factions and any hostile neutrals.
The Targaryen Dynasty has been eliminated from the game.

Craster, Jaremy Rykker, Maester Aemon, Ygritte

Night 8 ends 24 hours from this post.

Ampharos

Majority

[21:18] <Phoenix> *lynch maestro aemon*

No one is lynched.

Craster, Jaremy Rykker, Maester Aemon

Night 9 ends soontm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)