The Hydreigon Tournament - FINALS [Won by Team Delta Gamma at FSU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Originally hosted by HYP4RB34M
Approved by everyone

So the idea comes from the Nugget Bridge's Dodrio Cup, where you have to form teams of three to compete.

Doesn't seem that hard right? Well here's the deal, if one of your team members is using a specific pokemon on their team, you are not allowed to use it yourself. The Pokédex number will be taken in account: Two Pokémon that shares the same number are not allowed. It's just like the specie clause, but for all players.
Contrary to what was previously said, you don't have to reveal your six Pokémon before the battle. If you play the same Pokémon twice, I am sure your opponents will notice, notify me and I will award them the win.
Otherwise, standard ORAS OU rules apply.

On activity: I know there will be activity issues due to the time between the signups phase and the round 1. It is not easy for me to take it over middleway so I will ask you to be active. If one of your players is inactive, please substitute him as fast as possible. If one of your players doesn't want to play in the Tour anymore, please substitute him as fast as possible.

Now the pairings. The first person listed of a team will face the first person listed in the second team, and so on.

Finals

58/ bunch of PO random hooligans vs 28/ Delta Gamma at FSU
Carl Murray - CagedWisdom42 - Chill Shadow |
Laurel - PDC - Tesung

61/ Miltank, our lord and savior. vs 58/ bunch of PO random hooligans
Unamed - Luckstard. - Twin Citiez |
Carl Murray - CagedWisdom42 - Chill Shadow

61/ Miltank, our lord and savior. vs 28/ Delta Gamma at FSU
Unamed - Luckstard. - Twin Citiez | Laurel - PDC - Tesung

Finals Round 2

58/ bunch of PO random hooligans vs 28/ Delta Gamma at FSU
Carl Murray - CagedWisdom42 - Chill Shadow |
Laurel - PDC - Tesung

61/ Miltank, our lord and savior. vs 58/ bunch of PO random hooligans
Unamed - Luckstard. - Twin Citiez |
Carl Murray - CagedWisdom42 - Chill Shadow

61/ Miltank, our lord and savior. vs 28/ Delta Gamma at FSU
Unamed - Luckstard. - Twin Citiez | Laurel - PDC - Tesung

Deadline for this round is JUST GET IT DONE NO JOHNS

Last edited:

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
won vs luckstard used: hippo / scizor / mew / starmie / kyurem-B / torn-t

gg

won vs twin citiez, gg
Tesung's team:Latios / Gyarados / Jirachi / Keldeo / Landorus-Therian / Magnezone

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost to a double max roll ice beam + a hjk miss in the span of like 3 turns

i used: chomp / ferro / clef / zam / gar / lopunny

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)