The World Cup of Pokémon X - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record in case phil's thing about bloo ghosting every match was a hint at what i said in a skype chat, i immediately followed that comment with "i am not being serious about bloo ghosting anyone. i am sure he is chilling in the channel and helping but i do not know nor am making accusations about them being ghosted." and some shitter in the chat decided to only paste the logs about what i said about bloo ghosting. ok thanks :)
I don't think anyone cares bro.

for the record in case phil's thing about bloo ghosting every match was a hint at what i said in a skype chat, i immediately followed that comment with "i am not being serious about bloo ghosting anyone. i am sure he is chilling in the channel and helping but i do not know nor am making accusations about them being ghosted." and some shitter in the chat decided to only paste the logs about what i said about bloo ghosting. ok thanks :)
Literally don't know what you're referring to, but NOW I know you were talking shit apparently... ;)

ggs Spain and hf both teams in finals!

Was a good run for Team Germany, we definitely deserve Finals next year imo, 3x semifinals in the last 4 years is impressive so lets try to improve even further until 2016, team!

e: ok it's actually 2 times in the past 3 years but still good imo :]

Last edited:
Oh well, GG Spain, you are a very strong Team and GL in the Finals.

Thank you my Team Germany, you guys all rock. Special Shootouts to Conflict,i really enjoyed our GSC Conversations and its nice to have someone who really knows what he is doing in this old metagame.

also thanks to Sapientia for talking (and persuading) me to sign in for this tournament, it was not really my plan to play here but in the end it was worth and fun and i think with my record somewhat it paid off.

oh well will i ever have a trophy here? I will keep on trying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)