XY OU Rate my team please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smogon! I just discovered this site, and was wondering if you guys could help me out. So Ive played Pokemon since Red/Blue era, and I've just gotten back into the game recently. The last game I played was SS, and I've been wondering if my team from back then would still hold ground in today's meta. The team is:
Scizor- Naughty - 255 HP 255 Atk/ Bullet Punch-UTurn-Superpower-Pursuit
333 Hp
392 Atk
207 Def
120 SpA
173 SpD
159 Speed
Item- Choice Band
Ability- Technician

Latios- Timid - 255 SpA 255 Speed/ Draco Meteor-Psychic-Thunderbolt-Ice Beam
293 HP
178 Atk
181 Def
355 SpA
254 SpD
359 Speed
Item- Choice Specs
Ability- Levitate

Machamp- Bashful - 255 Atk 255 Speed/ DynamicPunch-Ice Punch-Stone Edge- Bullet Punch
320 HP
358 Atk
190 Def
137 SpA
200 SpD
208 Speed
Item- Choice Scarf
Ability- No Guard

Zapdos- Naive - 255 SpA 255 Speed/ Heat Wave-Uturn-Thunderbolt-Hidden Power (ground)
315 HP
205 Atk
188 Def
342 SpA
179 SpD
326 Speed
Item- Life Orb
Ability- Pressure

Suicune- Calm - 255-HP 251-Def 4-SpD/ Surf-Calm Mind-Rest-Sleep Talk
402 HP
150 Atk
318 Def
199 SpA
291 SpD
201 Speed
Item- Leftovers
Ability- Pressure

and last but not least my pride and joy, my one and only shiny I've ever caught (besides red Gyarados), coming all the way from Leaf Green...
Gengar- Naive - 255 SpA 255 Speed/ Shadow Ball-Focus Blast- Counter-Destiny Bond
231 HP
157 Atk
130 Def
355 SpA
160 SpD
350 Speed
Item- Focus Sash
Ability- Levitate

I realize there are alot of new things that have been added to the game (I'm still catching up on all of the new Pokemon's names, so yeah Im a noob now, big woop wanna fight about it?), but I am open to any and all criticism. But please, be gentle.

Hey Smegatron, welcome to Smogon!

Before I get into a rate, a few things:

Please use the standard formatting for the members of your team. This would look like:

Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
Nature:
EVs:
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

In addition to a brief description (give or take 3-4 lines) outlining the basics of your sets and the functions of their moves.

Also teambuilding procedure and the basic concept behind the team would help tremendously in terms of being able to help this team better perform its objective.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and if you're new to this, join the Mentor Program. You also need to rework your formatting right here. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)