Fusion Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Not only is this incredibly OP, there are a number of things wrong with this.

First of all, you are not supposed to add +10 to all stats and add +40. Meloetta and Diancie both part of the undiscovered group, hence the correct stats should be, prior to the addition of +40: 75/88/113/114/139/70 for Aria, and 75/114/120/88/113/89 for Pirouette. Using your boosts of +20 attack and +20 Speed, this would be 75/108/113/114/139/90 for Aria and 75/134/120/88/113/109 for Pirouette.

Based on your Diancie + Golurk post, where you did the same thing - adding +10 to all stats, you also rounded up the stats when the rules on page 1 clearly state rounding down your stats. In other words, you averaged it, got 69.5, you rounded it to 70 and added 10 for 80 HP, when it should be 69.5 rounded down to 69.

Lastly, since Eevee mentioned that the mega stones follow Mix and Mega mechanics, Meloetta-Pirouette does not get the Diancite boosts as it is an in-battle forme change. Tested here: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/mixandmega-253159203

Basically, post mega, no matter what forme you are in, you will always revert back to Aria form. If you relic song post mega, your stats revert to that of the base form Meloetta-Pirouette. So your Dianetta's regular form is 75/108/113/114/139/90, mega evolves into 75/168/73/174/99/150, but if it uses relic song to switch into Pirouette form, it reverts to 75/114/120/88/113/89. And I'm not even sure if you're supposed to average the stats for Meloetta Pirouette as it is a forme change much like a mega stone and stats should be added and subtracted, but Eevee didn't specify that so I'll ignore that. But you're gonna have to correct your mistakes everywhere else.

Tagging Eevee General to mark your post for corrections, otherwise this submission is invalid.

Note to any other users: If you're making a DNA Fusion, DO NOT add +10 to all stats after averaging. You're supposed to add +40 on your own for DNA Fusions and +10 to all stats for regular fusions, not stack them up. We made it this way because the DNA Fusions we are all incredibly strong and we had decided to nerf it for competitive balance as well as flavour. This was mentioned right in the beginning of the submission phase, please pay attention next time.

There's a reason why your fusion has the "biggest BST ever", Ticktock. Because for everyone else, the average of two 600 BST mons was 600. After the addition of +40, it was around 640. Meaning if they mega, the maximum amount they will get it to 740. Your fusion got 701 BST off two mons with 600 BST, and a mega BST of 801. When it was supposed to be a straight average +40 stat addition resulting in 640. Please think this through and read the rules next time before posting.
I did not notice that. I'll fix them up as soon as I can.

EDIT: Fixed and what suppose to be my correct stats for my Golurk/Diancie fusion?

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Finally some love for my cute lil' lady !

DNA Donors: Meloetta / Goodra (no hentai intended I swear)
Offspring name: Melodra
New type: Normal/Dragon (Normal/Fighting)
New base stats: Slimeball Form : 100/88/90/119/141/101 ; Dragon Form : 100/98/87/86/115/120 (+5 HP, +17 Def, +2 SpD, +16 Spe)
New ability and desc: Water Bender (Serene Grace + Hydration) : In rain, all secondary effects of the user's moves are guaranteed to happen, except for freeze which remains only doubled.
Notable moves: Relic Song, Return, Close Combat, Calm Mind, Knock Off, Hyper Voice, Draco Meteor, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Stone Edge, Thunder(bolt), Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, U-Turn, Rain Dance, Charge Beam, Zen Headbutt, Blizzard, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Aqua Tail, Ice Beam, Outrage, Power Whip, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Counter, Muddy Water, Iron Tail, etc.
Role identification: Two forms for this fusionmon, one being a fantastic special tank and the other being a slower but bulkier Melo-P. However, the improvement comes from the movepool. Melodra borrows from its slimy parent its huge movepool, especially physical, and uses it at its fullest in Dragon Form. Another very interesting thing is the Ability, which, combined to some moves like Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Muddy Water, Blizzard or even Charge Beam for Melodra-S, and Iron Tail or Elemental Punches for Melodra-D, can turn the match into a haxxy nightmare - for your opponent at least.

EDIT : At least Melodra-D still has a decent speed tier, but no longer a good Attack stat to use it, kinda disappointing.
Well Melodra-S was more promising anyway.

Last edited:
I did not notice that. I'll fix them up as soon as I can.

EDIT: Fixed and what suppose to be my correct stats for my Golurk/Diancie fusion?
Just add each of their individual stats, then divide the result by 2.

Then, once you've done that for all six stats, you have 40 points to distribute however you like.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Ticktock I recalculated the stats on your Golurk/Diancie and ended up with :

69/112/115/77/115/52 (BST:540)
Ground/Rock

Before applying the +40, which is up to you again. As you can see this was a straight average of Golurk's BST of 483 and Diancie's BST of 600. The difference is, as it was a DNA fusion, the +10 to all stats were not added. I also rounded down. Keep note of this format, but continue to use +10 to all stats for regular egg-group based fusions, while keeping in mind that they don't get an additional +40.

I'd suggest re-checking this with your fusion and editing your post. Also Iron Fist's boost is 1.2x, while you were told to be creative with the abilities 1.5x does not make sense as Clear Body does not affect this. Whereas if it was, say, Tough Claws + Mega Launcher (as it should have been for my Barbaracosta before Mega Fusions started trending), then it is logical to use a 1.5 boost (I averaged 1.3 and 1.5 to get 1.415, but that's to nerf it) - as one of the abilities had the 1.5x multiplier. Clear Body changes nothing when merged with Iron Fist. Even merging Torrent with Iron First makes sense for an 1.5x boost.

TMan87

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
DNA Donors: Thundurus-T/Milotic
Offspring name: Milorus
New type: Electric/Water
New base stats: 87/82/74/142/102/111 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Faraday Cage (Volt Absorb + Competitive) : When hit by a Electric-type attack, heals 1/8 of the user's max HP and raises SpA by one stage, grants Electric immunity.
Notable moves: Agility, Discharge, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Knock Off, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Thunder(bolt), Volt Switch, U-Turn, Superpower, Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Scald, Haze, Ice Beam, Magic Coat, Surf, Toxic, Waterfall.
Role identification: A slightly weaker but faster and bulkier Thundurus-T. The combination of typing and Ability leaves it with much better resists than your classic Thundy-T. Actually the Ability itself is amazing, stopping the likes of Mega Manectric or Rotom-W in their tracks and taking advantage of those mons. It has two ways of boosting itself, strong STABs in Thunderbolt and Hydro Pump and now good coverage options like Ice Beam or Dragon Pulse. It also has a few support options if you want to use its decent special bulk, but its main role should be a special attacker with its sweet SpA and Speed stat, which ties with Thundy-I.

SpartanMalice

TMan87 as it is an in-game forme change I'm pretty sure the Meloetta formes get the same +40 boosts. I could clarify it with Eevee later I suppose. These forme changes are weird, but at least the mega stone thing is confirmed.

Parents: Beartic and Mienshao
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Mientic
New type: Ice/Fighting
New base stats: 90 / 127 / 80 / 92 / 80 / 87 (BST 556)
New ability and desc: Snowpile (Regenerator + Snow Cloak) - On the turn the user switches in, its evasion is increased by 25%; the user recovers 1/3 of its health when switching out.
Notable moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, U-Turn, High Jump Kick, Bulk Up, Taunt, Focus Blast, Acrobatics, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Grass Knot, Power-Up Punch, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Icicle Crash, Surf, Ice Punch, Play Rough
Role identification: Mientic works pretty well as an offensive pivot, having the bulk to tank a few hits and an ability that gives it moderately safe entry and recovery at the same time; It also has an amazing movepool, only dragged down by its mediocre Speed.

Finally some love for my cute lil' lady !

DNA Donors: Meloetta / Goodra (no hentai intended I swear)
Offspring name: Melodra
New type: Normal/Dragon (Normal/Fighting)
New base stats: Slimeball Form : 100/88/90/119/141/101 (+5 HP, +17 Def, +2 SpD, +16 Spe) ; Dragon Form : 95/130/89/100/113/112 (+16 Atk, +9 Def, +7 SpA, +8 Spe)
New ability and desc: Water Bender (Serene Grace + Hydration) : In rain, all secondary effects of the user's moves are guaranteed to happen, except for freeze which remains only doubled.
Notable moves: Relic Song, Return, Close Combat, Calm Mind, Knock Off, Hyper Voice, Draco Meteor, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Stone Edge, Thunder(bolt), Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, U-Turn, Rain Dance, Charge Beam, Zen Headbutt, Blizzard, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Aqua Tail, Ice Beam, Outrage, Power Whip, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Counter, Muddy Water, Iron Tail, etc.
Role identification: Two forms for this fusionmon, one being a fantastic special tank and the other being a slower but bulkier Melo-P. However, the improvement comes from the movepool. Melodra borrows from its slimy parent its huge movepool, especially physical, and uses it at its fullest in Dragon Form. Another very interesting thing is the Ability, which, combined to some moves like Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Muddy Water, Blizzard or even Charge Beam for Melodra-S, and Iron Tail or Elemental Punches for Melodra-D, can turn the match into a haxxy nightmare - for your opponent at least.
TMan87 as it is an in-game forme change I'm pretty sure the Meloetta formes get the same +40 boosts. I could clarify it with Eevee later I suppose. These forme changes are weird, but at least the mega stone thing is confirmed.
Just so to make sure TMan87 sees the post. :]

Anyway, my final submission... what Yanmega should have been... and anti-Knock Off!:

DNA Donors: Latios / Accelgor
Offspring name: Accelios
New type: Bug / Dragon
New base stats: 80 / 85 / 75 / 116 / 85 / 146 (+5 Atk, +15 Def, +1 SpA, +19 Spe)
New ability and desc: Very Very Sticky Hold (Levitate + Sticky Hold): This Pokemon is immune to moves that attempt to remove its item.
Notable moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Surf, Roost, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Bug Buzz, Knock Off, Ice Beam, Hone Claws, U-Turn, Focus Blast, Recover, Psychic, Psyshock, Spikes, Defog, Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Draco Meteor, Trick
Role identification: A very fast special attacker, with decent attack and U-Turn to gain momentum. Can also be a nice lead with speed higher than any taunt-users (minus Prankster users and other fusionmons), and access to Spikes with U-Turn. Also a set-up sweeper possibly, with more of a physical movepool than I have put down so far and Dragon Dance and Hone Claws, as well as Calm Mind. All-round nice Pokemon to switch into most Knock Offs :]

DNA Donors:
Latios / Accelgor
Offspring name: [MEGA] Accelios
New type: Bug / Dragon
New base stats: 80 / 125 / 95 / 146 / 95 / 146
New ability and desc: (Levitate)
Notable moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Surf, Roost, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Bug Buzz, Knock Off, Ice Beam, Hone Claws, U-Turn, Focus Blast, Recover, Psychic, Psyshock, Spikes, Defog, Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Draco Meteor, Trick
Role identification: A nice straight up improvement, the mega is able to fulfill most roles its non-mega has, exchanging Knock Off immunity for ground immunity- a debatable change.

TMan87

That was so obvious I feel pretty stupid rn haha.
I'll edit this, probably going to keep Melodra-S's stat boosts.
Thanks to MegaGallade too.

Reserving Mienshao + Terrakion

My final submission :D
DNA Donors: Terrakion and Mienshao
Offspring name: Terrashao
New type: Rock/Fighting
New base stats: 78/140/85/83/85/113 (+13 attack, +7 speed, 10 def, +10 sp.def)
New ability and desc: Justified Regenerator: Heals 1/3 of it's health when switching out or when hit by a Dark type attack.
Notable moves: Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Stealth Rock, X-Scizzor, Poison , Stone Edge, Earthquake, Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Ice Punch, U-Turn, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Fake Out
Role identification: Physical Attacker that boasts and amazing STAB Combination and can replenish health thanks to Justified Regenerator along with U-Turn. Also has good coverage and can utilize a SD, scarf/band set, and can even set up Stealth Rock! It's key resistances and the fact that it can switch into SR easily and set up means that Terrashao can be real dangerous.

Also, perhaps we should ban Shedinja fusions? Because those will be hilariously OP, all we need is to fuse it with a steel type.

Last edited:
DNA Donors: Noivern / Meloetta
Offspring name: Noiloetta
New type: Flying / Normal
New base stats: 102 / 73 / 88 / 132 / 104 / 106 (+10 HP, +10 Def, +20 SpA)
New base stats(Pirouette): 102 / 99 / 95 / 107 / 78 / 125 (+10 HP, +10 Def, +20 SpA)
New ability and desc: Serene Infiltrator- When this Pokemon attacks a substitute or a Pokemon under the effects of Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, or Mist, it ignores their effects and activates all secondary effects.
Notable moves: Boomburst, Hurricane, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Roost
Role identification: A perfect way to kill everything with Boomburst. Pirouette sux don't use

DNA Donors: Aegislash / Metagross
Offspring name: Aegross
New type: Steel
New base stats: 70 / 92 / 150 / 72 / 130 / 85 (Attack Mode) / 70 / 150 / 92 / 130 / 72 / 85 (Attack Mode) (586 BST) (+10 Atk/Def, +10 SpA/SpD + 20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Ancient Core -- Changes Aegross to Attack Mode when one of its stats are raised, or Defense Mode when one of its stats are lowered.
Notable moves: Autotomize, Shadow Sneak, Iron Head, Head Smash, Swords Dance, King's Shield, Sacred Sword, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Power-Up Punch
Role identification: A Set-Up Sweeper with a twist; Aegross's ability means that in order to set up, it needs to be in a great matchup or where it can force a switch, or else it runs the risk of being ko'd quite easily from its reduced bulk. It also suffers from Intimidate / clones / fusions in a unique way, reverting back to Defense Mode, which could be a blessing or a curse depending on the situation.

DNA Donors: Aegislash / Metagross
Offspring name: Mega Aegross
New type: Steel
New base stats: 70 / 102 / 170 / 82 / 140 / 125 (686 BST) (+10 Atk/Def, +10 SpA/SpD + 20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Autotomize, Shadow Sneak, Iron Head, Head Smash, Swords Dance, King's Shield, Sacred Sword, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Rest, Grass Knot, Sleep Talk, Power-Up Punch
Role identification: Mega Aegross does two things over the base form: takes the risk out of setting up thanks to its large, static bulk, and achieves a much better speed tier. A RestTalk set could also work; mimicking a crocune of sorts.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level

DNA Donors: Mew / Victini
Offspring name: Mewtini
New type: Psychic (no change)
New base stats: 100/110/100/110/110/110 (+10 Attack, +10 Sp. Attack, +10 Sp. Defense, +10 Speed)
New ability and desc: Synchronized Star (Synchronize + Victory Star) If another Pokemon burns/poisons/paralyzes this Pokemon, it also gets that status and this Pokemon and its allies' moves have their accuracy multiplied by 1.1.
Notable moves: V-Create, Roost, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, Zap Cannon, Calm Mind, Drain Punch, Explosion, Facade, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Searing Shot, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Reflect, Fake Out, Flash Cannon, Baton Pass, Low Kick, U-Turn, Taunt, Heal Bell, Psychic, Psyshock.
Role identification: Fast, defensive, and offensive with all around stats and so many moves to choose from for coverages.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
This already exists

DNA Donors: Mew / Victini
Offspring name: Mewtini
New type: Psychic (no change)
New base stats: 100/110/100/110/110/110 (+10 Attack, +10 Sp. Attack, +10 Sp. Defense, +10 Speed)
New ability and desc: Synchronized Star (Synchronize + Victory Star) If another Pokemon burns/poisons/paralyzes this Pokemon, it also gets that status and this Pokemon and its allies' moves have their accuracy multiplied by 1.1.
Notable moves: V-Create, Roost, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, Zap Cannon, Calm Mind, Drain Punch, Explosion, Facade, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Searing Shot, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Reflect, Fake Out, Flash Cannon, Baton Pass, Low Kick, U-Turn, Taunt, Heal Bell, Psychic, Psyshock.
Role identification: Fast, defensive, and offensive with all around stats and so many moves to choose from for coverages.

canno

formerly The Reptile

DNA Donors:
Milotic / Thundurus-Therian
Offspring name: Milodurus-Therian
New type: Water / Electric
New base stats: 87 / 91 / 80 / 130 / 110 / 100 (+9 Atk, +6 Def, +8 SpA, +8 SpDef, +9 Speed) [598 BST]
New ability and desc: Volt Scales (Volt Absorb + Marvel Scales) [Absorbs Electric moves, raising Defense one stage.]
Notable moves: Recover, Volt Switch, Scald, Nasty Plot, Agility, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Refresh, Taunt, U-Turn, Dragon Tail, Grass Knot, Focus Blast, Bulk Up, Waterfall, Wild Charge, Thunder Wave
Role identification: A strong and bulky monster, Milodurus-Therian is everything Lanturn should of been. It's physical bulk isn't that great, unless you manage to nab a Volt Scales boost. What makes Miludurus really scary though is its 130 base Special Attack and average base 100 speed, not to mention its coverage and excellent movepool. A Nasty Plot set is more than viable, especially with its access to Recover and BoltBeam, along with Scald. A surprise Bulk Up set can be used as a more defensive set-up option - Bulk Up uses its still ok 91 attack, and boosts Milodurus's lower defenses. A very versatile and dangerous Pokemon.

and that was my last submission ;;

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
DNA Donors: Hoopa / Klinglang
Offspring name: Hooplang
New type: Psychic/Steel (Psychic/Dark)
New base stats: Subsided Form: 70/105/100/110/107/100 (+20 Defense, +20 Speed), Overdrive Form: 70/155/100/130/107/110
New ability and desc: Electricfied Trick: When the opponent makes contact with the Pokemon, it gets a 50% boost to Special Attack. The Pokemon also replaces it's item with the opponent's item.
Notable moves: Hyperspace Fury (unknown it will work since this is a Hoopa Fusion), Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Focus Blast, Thunder(bolt), Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Nasty Plot, Drain Punch, Calm Mind, Signal Beam, Gunk Shot, Wild Charge, Hyperspace Hole, Volt Switch, Rock Polish, Dark Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Flash Cannon, Knock Off, Fire Punch, Trick, Taunt, Magic Coat, Psychic, Psyshock
Role identification: Still pretty unique like Meloetta, only not counted of . Both forms have a very interesting ability that makes it a powerful special sweeper, but with access to Shift Gear, it is definitely viable for becoming a Physical Attacker. Overdrive Form gains it a Dark typing and lets it have STAB on it's Dark moves. It can now definitely become a Physical Attacker.

Spartan Edit: Hoopa-U is over 670 BST and is a forme change outside of battle, nice try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
InfernapeTropius11 took the Mewtini reservation though, and you posted the Mewtini twice after that?
by the looks of it, he used the mewtini as a template(looking at hoopa/klingklang, he still has mewtinis stuff halfway through) and must have somehow lost the page he was working on (via clicking something by accident or something), and then went back, thinking his submissions were saved due to it still being there and seeing "hoopa/klingklang", except it autosaved at the beginning, rather then the end. understandable mistake.

SpartanMalice

For the record, Hoopa's forme changes aren't in-battle, so yeah, if you're gonna do two forms for Hoopa, it's gonna count as two seperately, like the genies.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
DNA Donors: Meloetta / Entei
Offspring name: Melotei
New type: Normal/Fire (Normal/Fighting)
New base stats: Cooled Form: 107/106/91/119/101/105 (+10 Attack, +10 Defence, +10 Sp. Attack, +10 Speed), Blazing Form: 107/131/97/93/76/124
New ability and desc: Presserized Grace (Serene Grace + Pressure) Any move used by the opponent that has secondary effects love twice the PP. in return, secondary effects are doubled.
Notable moves: Eruption, Relic Song, Focus Blast, Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire, Lava Plume, Flare Blitz, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Shadow Ball, Close Combat, Drain Punch, U-turn, Iron Head, Knock Off, Hyper Voice
Role identification: This is the perfect Pyroar, One way or another, this Pokemon is pretty annoying to pass through. When using something like Scald, they may be wary of what's next. In Cooled Form, it's a pretty bulky fire type with access to STAB Extreme Speed and a Sacred Fire that always burns. In Blazing Form, it's a very good Fighting type with access to STAB Extreme Speed and still hard hitting STABs.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Final Submission

DNA Donors:
Metagross / Entei
Offspring name: Metatei
New type: Steel/Fire
New base stats: 97/135/117/102/82/95 (+10 Attack, +10 Defence, +10 Sp. Attack, +10 Speed)
New ability and desc: Clear Pressure (Clear Body + Pressure) - The opponent loses 3 PP from any move that has a chance to lower the Pokemon's stats.
Notable moves: Eruption, Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire, Lava Plume, Flare Blitz, Meteor Mash, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Zen Headbutt, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon, Sludge Bomb, Psychic
Role identification: Just please Mega this...

Mega Metatei (Metagrossite)
New type:
Steel/Fire
New base stats: 97/145/137/112/102/135
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Eruption, Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire, Lava Plume, Flare Blitz, Meteor Mash, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Zen Headbutt, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon, Sludge Bomb, Psychic
Role identification: You know what Heatgross lacked? A good Fire STAB. But now It can have it. It also now has Extreme Speed, better Speed, and a better use of Eruption without having to run Sassy. It's an option to use that, though.

DNA donors: Moltres / Suicune
Offspring Name : Suitres
New type : Fire / Water
New Stats: 105 / 87 / 112 / 117 / 110 / 87
Ability: Pressure
Notable Moves: Roost, Fire Blast, Scald, Hydro Pump, Calm Mind, ice beam, flamethrower, Agility, Tailwind, U-turn, Hurricane, Will-o-wisp
Role Desc: How about a drying pan? This thing acts as a vaporcanine 2.0. It can boost, wall, or run choice sets to great effect.

Will make some touch ups when I get a better typing environment, it's good to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)