PU PUPL - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost, gg. i guess it didn't matter in this game but my luck was TERRIBLE throughout this tournament, lost multiple games to absolute bullshit i could do nothing about. sorry for my record team, i'm tired of getting lucked in team tournaments.

Reactions: g
supposed to play half an hour ago but trc never showed and i have to get up early tomorrow. so activity i guess

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I didn't catch Rowan last week when we tried to schedule something and he didn't bother responding to any further endeavours I made to contact him. A sub might be necessary. Tagging Magnemite

fun week guys and fun tournament shoutout to my bloody valentine and to swalot

anyway montsegur isnt showing up and i still want to play my game

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The crit poison on Aurorus was unfortunate and I lost the speed tie. gg

Raiza

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
activity wdm didn't show up at our scheduled time z-z / there was some misunderstanding with timezones
anyway i can be online today and tomorrow all day so hopefully we can get it done anyway

Last edited:
lost because scorp had scarf intimidate krokorok on a team with no other mons that learn rocks

normally i wouldn't be mad but my team has a much lower chance to make finals because of this so...

This has been dragged for way too long so if tonight nothing in roughly 10 hours games are not completed i am going to rule them with activity. At this point Migzoo, Hairy Toenail, and Raiza would win their games so it is up to trc WhiteDMist and Tomahawk to make their move.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've already told raiza and Dell that I likely won't have time to play until around 8 PM GMT -4/-5 (NYC time), and today I definitely will not. He can have the win, or play the new manager trc.

Reactions: g
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)