Official Smogon Fantasy Football Thread - 2015-16 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lakers I need you to keep me updated on the status of League B as I cannot access it. I am leaving it up to each League's commissioner to follow up with players who haven't returned yet so I can give spots away.

I am now instituting a deadline for old players to reclaim their spots. If you have not registered for your league by 11:59pm EDT on Thursday, August 6th, at 12:00am EDT August 7th your spot will be officially open and given away to a newcomer.

Lakers I need you to keep me updated on the status of League B as I cannot access it. I am leaving it up to each League's commissioner to follow up with players who haven't returned yet so I can give spots away.

I am now instituting a deadline for old players to reclaim their spots. If you have not registered for your league by 11:59pm EDT on Thursday, August 6th, at 12:00am EDT August 7th your spot will be officially open and given away to a newcomer.
I will start finding out about League B returnees, but it would help if anyone wouldnt mind stepping up to commish this year. I wouldn't mind participating once again in the league, but I think someone else would be better suited that can keep sharper eyes on any in activeness/etc.

gonna pass on the Smogon league this year. hated auction and Yahoo.

plus 3 leagues is my limit at the moment and i just started a keeper league with some buds this year. should be interesting.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: toshimelonhead
Time Zone: GMT -5
Preferred Draft Method:
Either works
Yahoo! Email Address: I'll PM that to you.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RoA Leader
I, djanxo unchained, the user formerly known as jynx, the user formerly known as phoopes, hereby decree that this is the year that I will not forget about Smogon Fantasy Football League C and promise that I will be an active participant.

(Yes, I'm renewing.)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Might have to recreate League D from scratch since the guy I assigned commissioner access to is apparently Milos , who has not been on here since March.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Oh Milos isn't dead after all. I think having League D open for now will be good, just to make sure we have enough spots for all the newcomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)