Greninja Warrior - UU Edition (Stage 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to play stage 1 tomorrow, I will be on from roughly 11 AM EST to like midnight EST so please feel free to challenge. I'll be on the alt "red white and teal" primarily, but if that alt is not on see if there are any variations of "x teal" because I always include it in my alt names and that's 100% me. I'll play anyone.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Stage Player Journal #5

Lapras! stepped up to the challenge, and I decided to use a team that I just built. After I pulled off a bold switch to Slurpuff (and surprised that his Nidoqueen used Rest; choice-locked after being Tricked), things went uphill from there. GG.

Ztstaffo, who just joined the Greninja Warrior Tournament, looked for someone online to issue a challenge, and alas, stumbled on my tracks. Rotom-Mow and Kyurem did short work of his team, sealing my victory with all Pokemon intact. Can't help it but to save replays for monitoring purposes; GG, nonetheless~ =)

Last edited:
(!)Stage 2 starts in 60 hours from now! Finish your battles or you will not move on to the next stage(!)

People who have not finished:

ChangisLife
maxtherocker234
sand1234
Navid
daedalus1103
DKFirelord
Silverwhiteblue
Drum'n'Bass
dingbat
Natural Talent
Colbrushie
bsu
-Clone-
mezomi
ooh keil em
fatty
iiTsFirefly112
Vapo
SparksBlade

People moving on to Stage 2 in a couple days:
Syncrasy
BrandonBeast
newfren
Mazz
Arifeen
TewMew
majaspic22
xMarth
Pakmasta
I am the Bat
~Volbeatdown~
R0ady
DaSpoofy
North
s_aman

If you are not on any of these lists and think you should be, then please message me before the the time is up!

In because I still have 53.5 hours so fite me

EDIT: Lost terribly because i'm godly at this tier, i should move on for the effort

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-253741061

I'm a lord
You don't have to beat yourself up, you played a good battler who was able to really take advantage of Rotom-C to keep pressure on you. I am sure when you build for the future you will keep that weakness in mind, it is difficult when you are susceptible to a VoltTurn mon to ever gain any sort of momentum!

(!)Changing the rules! You only have to beat one opponent in Stage 2 to move on. This change was due to the low amount of people that passed stage 1. Will make the change official when stage 2 actually starts(!)

STAGE 2 is now accepting challenges!

Stage 2: Players have one shot to beat one of these opponents in a single battle. Good luck!
Christo The Gr8 YABO Bouffalant xMarth Vapo

Highlight match of stage one goes to.... R0ady for an epic comeback against himself!
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-250922211

People in stage 2:

Syncrasy
BrandonBeast
newfren
Mazz
Arifeen
TewMew
majaspic22
xMarth
Pakmasta
I am the Bat
~Volbeatdown~
R0ady
DaSpoofy
North
s_aman

PS: I postponed this because of all the hype with uu open and the drops. Also irl stuff kept me busy. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)