NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading over this thread right now. I don't have computer access right now, but you guys can expect a reads post in 4-5 hours. So far, my strongest scum read is acidphoenix

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
How am i supposed to make a reads post on the entire game when the players keep changing? It's seriously up to you guys whether you want this post or not... 2 new subs means i need to wait until THEY post a bit before the big full game reads post is posted.... so i'm going to try something different. If someone wants my reads on a specific person, tell me and i'll provide them. Seriously, i get it, real life can be terrible to mafia sometimes (take it from me), but i can't keep rewriting my already long post everytime this happens

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
How am i supposed to make a reads post on the entire game when the players keep changing? It's seriously up to you guys whether you want this post or not... 2 new subs means i need to wait until THEY post a bit before the big full game reads post is posted.... so i'm going to try something different. If someone wants my reads on a specific person, tell me and i'll provide them. Seriously, i get it, real life can be terrible to mafia sometimes (take it from me), but i can't keep rewriting my already long post everytime this happens
Why would your reads on older players become obsolete when they sub out? It's the same role card, so leave those reads in, and post it ASAP. You can read the subs after you've got enough info on them. We're interested in your reads in the rest of us now.

Or, better yet, if you really have been making this "long post", post it now in its current state. If you really can't be assed to finish it right now, post what you've got and finish the reads you haven't done yet some other time.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
PokeguyNXB
Myself, UncleSam, Da Letter El, acidphoenix and Celever have not been subbed the entire game. Cancerous has also just necessitated a sub. Please post reads on these six players at once.

Reads (I apologize if i seem look a noobtown, this is my first mafia game)

acidphoenix: his bandwagons made me suspicious earlier in the game, and he didn't add much reasoning to his votes. Posts very little, and only has one useful post. When I saw that he said he would make a new reads post, I was hoping that he would start contributing more. Instead I just see his original posreads that barely changed at all. I remember earlygame when people said one of Gale, HD, and acid was almost certain to be mafia. HD and Gale flipped town so where does that leave acidphoenix? As a scum. He saw what happened to HD who had similar behavior to acid, yet he is still trying to get away with low activity. Moderate/Strong Scumread

Cancerous: Wish he would post more, but his posts were generally pro-town and he was actually scumhunting and trying to find scum. However I would really like more detailed posts from him, as I've only seen about two that were actually useful. He's going to be subbed out, so I guess I'll have to read his sub when he comes in the game. Slight Townread

Celever:
I don't really know about him. On one hand, he's generating discussion (being one of the most active in Day 1) and calling out people who need to post. However, I dont like his buddying with UncleSam. I feel like his reaction to HD was WIFOM, especially since no one was really accusing Celever of anything earlygame. His "helpful" posts (such as breaking down the elimination system for Gale) kind of seem like he just wants to look helpful, which is definitely suspicious to me. As said before, he's jumped to many people accusing them of strange behavior, and kind of ignores the person earlier accused until someone mentions that name again. He has attacked many users and has been very defensive. He has been contributing and pressuring people who need to post which is definitely a plus, but I don't really think all of his posts are really that helpful. Weak Townread/Weak Scumread

Da Letter El:
Was inactive near the beginning of Day 1, which I can understand. Most of his posts are great and I get town vibes from them. His questions have generated a lot of discussion and I just feel like he's an overall good presence and contributor to the thread. Strong Townread

PokeguyNXB:
He's very inactive, and I have seen literally 0 contributions from him. I understand that irl stuff can be in the way of contributing in a mafia game, but you've used that excuse wayyyyyy too many times. You also need to post your reads, me being subbed in and Cancerous going to be subbed out isn't huge; there are still many players that you can at least give your opinions on. Moderate Scumread

UltrasPlot:
Very strange behavior. I feel like TIK was town (but not as much as people read him as). He attacked Gale pretty aggressively and overreacted to Sam's post on page one, but his way of posting and the content in them was very townlike, which was why he was regarded as town. Ultrasplot has played much worse than TIK. I didn't get 90% of his arguments, as they had no logic whatsoever. All I have seen him do was attack Sam, then disappear. He needs to be more active as well. Noob Townread

UncleSam:
He is probably the hardest person to read. My opinion of him always change back and forth. He HAS been the biggest contributor, but the HD lynch was questionable and his page one post about DLE's joke post was scummy. However, I feel like he's a good person to keep around as he has been promoting discussion, but I'm still not sure. Null Read

Yeti:
Probably my strongest townread. Almost always has posts and questionsthat promote discussion. Logical thinking and pretty much cleaned by the HD flip. Strong Townread

Sorry if these reads weren't as detailed as you expected. I'm not a fan of walls of text, and I haven't really looked at all the posts one by one. If anyone has anything to discuss about I would be willing to discuss about that, and would also be willing to answer questions.

I expect more from acidphoenix, UltrasPlot, and PokeguyNXB

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So you missed Walrein, and I'm curious as to why you think the HD lynch was weird when you scumread the other new players who are doing basically the same things Haunted Diamond was doing. Also, you don't have nearly enough scumreads; you've got four townreads plus yourself plus a null read and have no strong scumreads except for maybe acidphoenix.

As for DLE, what do you think of my recent points against him? Who do you think most likely killed the deceased BT and Spiffy?

So you missed Walrein, and I'm curious as to why you think the HD lynch was weird when you scumread the other new players who are doing basically the same things Haunted Diamond was doing. Also, you don't have nearly enough scumreads; you've got four townreads plus yourself plus a null read and have no strong scumreads except for maybe acidphoenix.

As for DLE, what do you think of my recent points against him? Who do you think most likely killed the deceased BT and Spiffy?
I subbed in for Walrein and he's town

When HD was talking about Celever acting similar to his previous game sa mafia, I was just thinking that HD was just noobtown and that he was just stupid. All he really did was just accuse Celever which I was thinking that he was just a misguided town focused on one person. Pokeguy and acidphoenix have showed activity and yet they didnt really make any responses, showing that that are just lazy and ignoring the others

I'll look at the kills indepth later, as I'm running out of time

BT was an interesting kill, but I feel like it could be by players who really wanted to avoid BG and were thinking that he would be a good kill since it wouldnt bring up much discussion. BT didn't post that much and he didn't have many reads, so they must have thought he would be a great option. I wouldn't kill him personally, I would rather shut down one of the village's strong voices. but I would suspect someone like acid would make this kill. Don't think Spiffy getting killed is too surprising. While he was one of the main supporters of the lynch, so was UncleSam, as well as Celever, and I guess the mafia thought that he would eventually convince others that he wasn't scum (he was pretty experienced and had a strong voice). He also subbed in for an inactive, so people couldn't really get much from him being killed, seeing as he has less opportunities to post. I feel like Celever could have been behind his killing, since Spiffy was calling out his strange behavior in the beginning, then receiving the most connections between him and Spiffyfor the rest of the day. PokeguyNXB would also want Spiffy dead as he has been called out numerous times as well. Da Letter El or UncleSam could have also killed Spiffy, due to the fact that he was reading them as scum. However, I feel like Pokeguy or Celever killing him is the most likely. However, I'm less sure of this than the BT kill.

The reason why I thought you calling out DLE was kind of strange because you were pretty much agreeing with him the entire time, then changed your vote suddenly just because of two posts (dont feel like the first was that serious but can understand why you would think it is scummy). You made the accusation a while after you guys were talking, and it just felt sudden to me. You mention two posts that you could have talked about a while ago, and use them as pretty much the entire reasoning. He had a lot more posts other than those two, but I feel like you're focusing too much on those posts and haven't really looked at the other ones that indepth. However I can understand your points, and I'm going to be looking over DLE's posts again to see if I didn't miss anything. I would like your thoughts on his other posts as well before I take a deeper look at the situation.

since I keep losing my drafts and being unable to finish my posts, I'm going to just post how much I read each player and which way

Cancerous / whoever subs for him - weak town

Celever - strong scum

dle - weak scum

u-turn out - noob no read yet, slight scum on people he subbed for

pokeguy - moderate scum

ultra's plot - noob weak town

unclesam - moderate / strong scum

yeti- moderate / strong town

i'll try to make reasoning, sorry if i fail like I have every other time to actually get the post up

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
since I keep losing my drafts and being unable to finish my posts, I'm going to just post how much I read each player and which way

Celever - strong scum

dle - weak scum

pokeguy - moderate scum

i'll try to make reasoning, sorry if i fail like I have every other time to actually get the post up
Prove to me that this is now than gut.

my old read stands other than the fact that there is more of it, and it just seems a bit more likely
Celever - strong scum
he had a weird spat with HD, calling him out for bad logic and lynching him after he attacked him(even though HD had actual logic, even if it was bad, and it actually fit with what had happened so far). most lynches you get on you seem to be following US, and today, possibly he told you to change your tune, and now you basically are saying "WE SHOULD LYNCH ULTRA'SPLOT (but i'm fine with these other lynches too (because they're what my partner is suggesting?))
dle - weak / moderate scum
has been contributing now but only after being told, and he didn't post when asked, just started contributing today
seems less scummy now that he's contributing but still seems like "hey you told me that from what you know I'd be posting more than this, I should post more so you don't think I'm scummy"
Also boosted his read of me heavily and made his

really the only thing I have against this is bad reads, that just seem like copying the feelings of many people
against hannahh i just have that she doesn't like playing scum
and the only reason i read walrein as scum at all is because if DLE or US didn't kill BT I think it would be him

pokeguy - moderate scum
idled a bit day one, but from what I hear from you guys he does this a lot, still most of this read comes from the fact that he not only drastically changed his demeanor today, BUT THAT HE MADE SURE EVERYONE KNEW that he wasn't mafia and that they shouldn't lynch him for changing it from the very first post of the day
read anyone who reads him as town's posts
has been attacking mainly the people who lynched him day one, as well as a few people who were since confirmed village, been confrontational, but mainly against me and DLE as the best choices. His suspicion of Celever disappeared today without any reasoning, although same can be said for DLE, and he's avoided saying whether Celever is town or scum
posts seem townie, has been lynching past rvs only after reasoning, made the HD lynch late but is the only thing keeping me from putting her as full-strong town
reasoning in bold

apologies for lazy reasoning, I just really wanted to finish the post already

Da Letter El and UncleSam for users myself, Celever, and PokeguyNXB, do you find each one more likely to be town or scum? I don't particularly care why, I just want a strong statement on them from both of you

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So uh, does anyone care about this game?

Cause Pokeguy still hasn't posted anything, UltrasPlot hasn't either and even the vocal players are dropping off because there's nobody to talk to about this game.

Shall we get some discussion going and decide on a lynch or what here??

UncleSam

Leading this village
Don't remember who I'm voting, Unvote.

Vote Acidphoenix

Still waiting on a real reads post. Also wouldn't mind lynching him just to speed this along though I'd prefer people let him post more rather than hammering.

Also rapidly losing interest when no one responds to anything.

UncleSam

Leading this village
acidphoenix said:
apologies for lazy reasoning, I just really wanted to finish the post already
UncleSam said:
Still waiting on a real reads post.
That being said maybe 1-2 sentences per person is all we are going to get so: who are the most likely scumteams? Who do you think the two scumteams are, and which killed Spiffy/BT? Who do you want to lynch today?

That being said maybe 1-2 sentences per person is all we are going to get so: who are the most likely scumteams? Who do you think the two scumteams are, and which killed Spiffy/BT? Who do you want to lynch today?
I think scum is Celever and you, who killed ButteredToast, and DLE and PokeguyNXB, who killed Spiffy.
I think you killed BT because he had no reads except on Gale, which, well, could have made it quite easy to frame Gale if he hadn't gotten himself modkilled.
I think DLE killed Spiffy, because, frankly, DLE is scummier than Spiffy, and killed him so Spiffy couldn't push a lynch on him the next day.
I want to lynch any of those four. Order of preference from most to least is the same order as I listed everyone.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I'm finding Pokeguy less suspicious than you acidphoenix, DLE more suspicious, and Celever I've been going back and forth on. Pokeguy maybe I'm just thinking is too similar to Haunted Diamond to be a good lynch (ie he's dropping obvscum tells but that didn't work well last time so I'm second-guessing it), but I could definitely see him playing this way as town and I think he would've tried to pick up his contributions a bit more if he had an experienced partner (like DLE, as you posit acidphoenix).

DLE I still think is a bit off this day and generally more inactive than I think he would be as a member of a losing town, and he doesn't seem remotely panicked or in any rush to do much of anything. I think people should start seriously considering this and pressuring him more at least.

Celever I was reading strong scum but my read on him has gone up and down throughout today. Some posts of his scream that he is trying to moderate discussion without contributing anything or buddying me (scumtells) while others read that he is legitimately trying to get others to contribute and seems concerned about the state of affairs currently (towntells). I'm biased to read him as mafia due to his buddying of me specifically but I'm not nearly as sure as I was when Celever was MIA (again, because I don't think an experienced player would let things go to shit without external circumstances).

As for you acidphoenix, your general refusal to post much outside of regurgitating my own point that Celever was buddying me (except reading this as me being scummy somehow) is really wearing, do you not notice anything else odd about anyone's play outside of Celever's? You also seem to be trying to somehow turn my suspicion of your bandwagon vote into my being mafia??? Just because Gale and HD fucked up and bandwagoned like you did doesn't make it any more acceptable that you did so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)