Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have some stat reducing berries they could give me? I actidently gave my Scraggy 44 speed EVs instead of Def.

Alternatively, maybe someone could ev train it for me? You may clone it in exchange. It's a female in a Luxury Ball, Intimidate ability, Impish and 5iv. Looking for a spread of 240 (which it already has) Hp, 44 Def, and 224 Atk.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have some stat reducing berries they could give me? I actidently gave my Scraggy 44 speed EVs instead of Def.

Alternatively, maybe someone could ev train it for me? You may clone it in exchange. It's a female in a Luxury Ball, Intimidate ability, Impish and 5iv. Looking for a spread of 240 (which it already has) Hp, 44 Def, and 224 Atk.
oof. id give you the berries if i had them.. if youd like i can use a reset bag on it. pm me if you want

Hi guys, does anyone know if I can hatch an egg at Seaside Cycling Road as the location? I tried to hatch within the course itself, but the hatch location still states Route 110.

I just use hordes.

Power items + Pokerus. Literally takes less than 20 minutes to finish

I have a Ev trained Sylveon. Great IVs. Looking to trade for an ev trained Blastoise or Swampert.
Hey I may have an Ev trained blastoise and tons of other water Pokemon I can offer. I would be interested in trading and would like to know the Ivs on the sylveon. Feel free to VM or pm me.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, does anyone know if I can hatch an egg at Seaside Cycling Road as the location? I tried to hatch within the course itself, but the hatch location still states Route 110.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/comments/28uiem/xy_hatching_locations/

i remember seeing one for oras too and dont remember where i found it, but to my knowledge you cannot :/unless its a route or a landmark on the map. i was looking to hatch a swirlix at mauville food court, but it just said mauville city.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/comments/28uiem/xy_hatching_locations/

i remember seeing one for oras too and dont remember where i found it, but to my knowledge you cannot :/unless its a route or a landmark on the map. i was looking to hatch a swirlix at mauville food court, but it just said mauville city.
There are lists of possible hatch locations for XY and ORAS in the first post of this thread...

Hey I may have an Ev trained blastoise and tons of other water Pokemon I can offer. I would be interested in trading and would like to know the Ivs on the sylveon. Feel free to VM or pm me.
Ok

Might want to be specific with the evs/ivs, as people like to know what they're getting for their trained stuff.
31-31-31-31-X-31
Calm nature
Pokerus
252 sp.a , 252 spe, 4 hp.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep or toss?

#645 Landorus [Timid]
IVs: 30 / 11 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31
HP Ice.

The Attack is a bit too low :/ (the set uses Stone edge, yes even with Timid nature Sand Force compensates)

Keep or toss?

#645 Landorus [Timid]
HP Ice.

The Attack is a bit too low :/ (the set uses Stone edge)
First off, why are you planning on using stone edge on a mon that has a nature that hinders physical attacks? and secondly why are you not going for a mixed attacker nature if you are planning on using stone edge?

Talk about bringing a wet noodle to a gun fight

Keep if you go with a straight special attacking lando-I toss if you're supposed to be going for a mixed attacker.

Also I believe it's been stated multiple times that if there is a stat that you care about that is less than 28, it's an automatic toss.

Last edited:
First off, why are you planning on using stone edge on a mon that has a nature that hinders physical attacks? and secondly why are you not going for a mixed attacker nature if you are planning on using stone edge?

Talk about bringing a wet noodle to a gun fight

Keep if you go with a straight special attacking lando-I toss if you're supposed to be going for a mixed attacker.
It's meant for VGC(see Cybertron's Lando-i team). You can't afford to reduce defenses as Lando-i can take a few opposing HP Ices without spdef investment and without intimidate to pseudo buff physical defense hasty isn't an option as the meta is mainly physical. Stone edge can nail Char-y, Talonflame Volcarona etc even with -atk nature also with Sandforce you compensate greatly.

Heatran also uses stone edge in OU even with a -atk nature for the same purposes.
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/heatran/

It's meant for VGC(see Cybertron's Lando-i team). You can't afford to reduce defenses as Lando-i can take a few opposing HP Ices without spdef investment and without intimidate to pseudo buff physical defense hasty isn't an option as the meta is mainly physical. Stone edge can nail Char-y, Talonflame Volcarona etc even with -atk nature also with Sandforce you compensate greatly.

Heatran also uses stone edge in OU even with a -atk nature for the same purposes.
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/heatran/
Want to know what else OHKO's char-y, talonflame, and volcarona that isn't heavily defensive? Jolly lando-t rockslide. Also Heatran has another suggestion for that move slot besides stone edge. Also stone edge is too unreliable in vgc to make it even worth soft reseting a cheesey build

Keep or toss?

#645 Landorus [Timid]
HP Ice.

The Attack is a bit too low :/ (the set uses Stone edge, yes even with Timid nature Sand Force compensates)
I'd say keep. Not 100 % sure about the calcs, but I think you still OHKO Talonflame and Char Y with Stone Edge. If you do (might want to calc yourself), definetly keep. HP Ice is really hard to get.

Edit:
Want to know what else OHKO's char-y, talonflame, and volcarona that isn't heavily defensive? Jolly lando-t rockslide. Also Heatran has another suggestion for that move slot besides stone edge. Also stone edge is too unreliable in vgc to make it even worth soft reseting a cheesey build
Well, Landorus-T also OHKO's, but not everyone and their mother have to use it. Stone Edge works great on some Pokemon with a -Atk nature, such as Lando-I in VGC and Heatran in OU. Stone Edge is not too shaky for VGC, it is just not the prefered option often. On Lando-I I don't think you get any OHKO's with Rock Slide, so Stone Edge is the way to go. Virirzion doesn't get Rock Slide iirc, so it runs Stone Edge in VGC. Landorus-T even runs Stone Edge at times to deal more damage to Thundurus. It is not really a cheesy build either, and if it is, don't tell someone they should not get the Pokemon required for it if they want to use it because you don't like the build. It is good, I think Cybertron showed that it pulls its weight on a sand team during nats.

Last edited:
I'd say keep. Not 100 % sure about the calcs, but I think you still OHKO Talonflame and Char Y with Stone Edge. If you do (might want to calc yourself), definetly keep. HP Ice is really hard to get.

Edit:

Well, Landorus-T also OHKO's, but not everyone and their mother have to use it. Stone Edge works great on some Pokemon with a -Atk nature, such as Lando-I in VGC and Heatran in OU. Stone Edge is not too shaky for VGC, it is just not the prefered option often. On Lando-I I don't think you get any OHKO's with Rock Slide, so Stone Edge is the way to go. Virirzion doesn't get Rock Slide iirc, so it runs Stone Edge in VGC. Landorus-T even runs Stone Edge at times to deal more damage to Thundurus. It is not really a cheesy build either, and if it is, don't tell someone they should not get the Pokemon required for it if they want to use it because you don't like the build. It is good, I think Cybertron showed that it pulls its weight on a sand team during nats.
It barely OHKO's Max HP Char Y so I guess it's a keep.

4- Atk Landorus Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Mega Charizard Y: 188-224 (101.6 - 121%) -- guaranteed OHKO

ps: Imagine I liked your post twice :P

:v4:Whoa are you a VGC pro or something? thanks for the tip bro
pls tell me more about this rock slide thing should I also run rock slide on my ScarfTran?

Hi folks!

Breeding some bank ball pokes atm, and would be happy to trade for

female spitbacks of bank balls I dont have
Female 4+iv spitbacks of pokes with "matching" pokeballs
Male spitbacks with multiple egg moves

I can currently offer (females):

Fast ball pichu (4 ems)
Sport ball pinsir
Moon ball mawile
Moon ball zubat
Love ball chansey
Love ball horsea
Safari Zangoose
Safari abra

Please message me if interested!

Whoa are you a VGC pro or something? thanks for the tip bro
pls tell me more about this rock slide thing should I also run rock slide on my ScarfTran?
Whatever kid, I stated the facts with lando-t. If you're gonna be a little shit, don't bother replying.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Whatever kid, I stated the facts with lando-t. If you're gonna be a little shit, don't bother replying.
You know, if you didn't always come across as hostile to others, then people wouldn't give "little shit" replies in return. The last couple of times I've seen you post in this thread, it always seems to be a flame post against some other user. There's no law stating that you have to use Landorus-T over Landorus-I in VGC; incarnate is still a viable special attacker, and Stone Edge works better for it since it's a niche move meant to kill common threats (threats that an already weakened Rock Slide won't kill).

But anyway, LF a Female HA Buneary in either a Dream or Heal Ball. Nature/IVs are irrelevant.

You know, if you didn't always come across as hostile to others, then people wouldn't give "little shit" replies in return. The last couple of times I've seen you post in this thread, it always seems to be a flame post against some other user. There's no law stating that you have to use Landorus-T over Landorus-I in VGC; incarnate is still a viable special attacker, and Stone Edge works better for it since it's a niche move meant to kill common threats (threats that an already weakened Rock Slide won't kill).

But anyway, LF a Female HA Buneary in either a Dream or Heal Ball. Nature/IVs are irrelevant.
Got you bro, have parents for the dream ball buneary so I can breed one real quick.

Reactions: Xen
There's no law stating that you have to use Landorus-T over Landorus-I in VGC; incarnate is still a viable special attacker, and Stone Edge works better for it since it's a niche move meant to kill common threats (threats that an already weakened Rock Slide won't kill).
Uh I never said special attacking Lando-I or lando-I in general was not viable. Hell I even said in my initial response to keep if it was for a special attacker.

Uh I never said special attacking Lando-I or lando-I in general was not viable. Hell I even said in my initial response to keep if it was for a special attacker.
That's not what Xen meant. He meant that even after someone stated that Stone Edge (even with 11 Atk IVs) kills specific threats to Lando-I, you still attacked vzxt. There was no reason for that; it was uncalled for. And I've seen the same happen in the last few pages here, as well as on the VGC sub forum.

In a sand team, Sand Force Lando-I is better than Lando-T. This specific Lando-I even has HP Ice for Lando-T.

That's not what Xen meant. He meant that even after someone stated that Stone Edge (even with 11 Atk IVs) kills specific threats to Lando-I, you still attacked vzxt. There was no reason for that; it was uncalled for. And I've seen the same happen in the last few pages here, as well as on the VGC sub forum.

In a sand team, Sand Force Lando-I is better than Lando-T. This specific Lando-I even has HP Ice for Lando-T.
If you can point to where exactly I "attacked" him, that'd be great. I simply stated that lando-t ko's all 3 with rock slide and I got a sarcastic little shit reply for my troubles. But whatever, I'm done arguing. This thread isn't for drama, if anyone has a problem with how I "act" on here. PM me. Otherwise go back to what this thread is supposed to be for.

If you can point to where exactly I "attacked" him, that'd be great. I simply stated that lando-t ko's all 3 with rock slide and I got a sarcastic little shit reply for my troubles. But whatever, I'm done arguing. This thread isn't for drama, if anyone has a problem with how I "act" on here. PM me. Otherwise go back to what this thread is supposed to be for.
Pretty much any of your posts regarding this topic and post 2773 is the worst

Looking for HA Poliwag 5 IV and modest, can offer
Duskull 5 IV, quiet nature, levitate, egg moves are grudge and pain split.

Shiny Dragonite 5 IV adamant and
multiscale. It's already lv 100 and the evs are crap but I could use a reset bag if u want.

What are the most valuable egg moves for Scyther, next to Defog and Baton Pass? Was thinking Counter/Endure/Reversal, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)