Smogon Simple Questions/Suggestions

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1. As far as I know, officially, no. Your opponent most likely hacked his. EDIT: apparently there is an event now in Japan for the movie that allows them to get one, so it might not be hacked.
2. [hide =whatever title you want]whatever you want inside[/hide ] - do this without the spaces after hide. You will get something like this:
random text
Even though i didn't ask, thank you.

1. As far as I know, officially, no. Your opponent most likely hacked his. EDIT: apparently there is an event now in Japan for the movie that allows them to get one, so it might not be hacked.
It was on Showdown not WiFi. It was a SubPlot set with a Salac Berry.
Edit: nvm I just saw the announcement on Showdown.

Last edited:
So I wasn't sure where to ask this so sorry if tHis isnt appropriate here but does anyone know if there is a way To influence the nature or IV's of gift pokemon?

I was creating an RMT and saved a draft but reloaded the page and it's gone. Is there a way to retrieve it?
If you saved a draft, then when you go back and try to post again what you had saved should be there. If it's not, I don't think there's really any way to get it back unfortunately.

Hi, I am new to Smogon forums and I was just wondering what the requirements for posting a thread in the Trade area was. I checked the rules but I can't seem to find info on how I can be able to post my own trading thread. Could someone please direct me to where I can find that info? Thank you!

Hi, I am new to Smogon forums and I was just wondering what the requirements for posting a thread in the Trade area was. I checked the rules but I can't seem to find info on how I can be able to post my own trading thread. Could someone please direct me to where I can find that info? Thank you!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/

To create a thread, press the 'Post New Thread' button in the upper right corner when in a subforum.

Good day Smogon! I am sorry if this question already has been asked and I have missed it. However, I have never made a post on this forum until now, which is a little ironic, and I was wondering how you can delete your account? I can't seem to find the right buttons in my settings.

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good day Smogon! I am sorry if this question already has been asked and I have missed it. However, I have never made a post on this forum until now, which is a little ironic, and I was wondering how you can delete your account? I can't seem to find the right buttons in my settings.
As far as i know, this isnt possible. Alternatively, you can just leave your account and never log in.

Hello, newbie here

i'm wondering if its possible to change my profile picture to another pokemon and have its animation effect thing on, not just a porifle PICTURE but like the pokemon moving like my fish right now ._.

i found where to change profile picture but im kinda clueless on what to download

Hello, newbie here

i'm wondering if its possible to change my profile picture to another pokemon and have its animation effect thing on, not just a porifle PICTURE but like the pokemon moving like my fish right now ._.

i found where to change profile picture but im kinda clueless on what to download
I'm assuming you mean similar to the default random sprite you get on account creation? There's basically all the sprites here: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/
I believe the default random sprite you get from registering are Black and White sprites.

I'm assuming you mean similar to the default random sprite you get on account creation? There's basically all the sprites here: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/
I believe the default random sprite you get from registering are Black and White sprites.
Yea i found that out a few minutes ago when i just clicked my default one, and then changed the name, found mawile, found a thread with a picture of a mega, went to image, changed to mawile, got mega mawile

im still having trouble actually uploading the image however

i was only able to put mawile, which kinda is erm...pretty big for the screen

whenever i upload it says file cant be bigger than 100KB

Yea i found that out a few minutes ago when i just clicked my default one, and then changed the name, found mawile, found a thread with a picture of a mega, went to image, changed to mawile, got mega mawile

im still having trouble actually uploading the image however

i was only able to put mawile, which kinda is erm...pretty big for the screen

whenever i upload it says file cant be bigger than 100KB
I'm not sure why your image is that big? The sprite sizes are less than 100 px by 100 px, so there really shouldn't be this size problem that you're getting in your avatar. How are you saving/uploading the image?

As for file size unfortunately 100KB is all you'll have to work with (unless you're a member with a title). Try using ezgif to reduce the file size. It works pretty well in my opinion.

Question: I have a level 100 Pokemon holding a lucky egg at the front of my party. If I turn the Exp. Share on, will ALL the EXP go to the rest of my Pokemon, WITH the effects of the lucky egg?

Question: I have a level 100 Pokemon holding a lucky egg at the front of my party. If I turn the Exp. Share on, will ALL the EXP go to the rest of my Pokemon, WITH the effects of the lucky egg?
Yes.

Also, don't double post. Use the edit button instead. It's right under your post :)

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Forgot if I ever asked this question but how do you put a video or moveable picture as your a I on Smogon forums if you are on mobile ( like a iPad or iPhone )

Forgot if I ever asked this question but how do you put a video or moveable picture as your a I on Smogon forums if you are on mobile ( like a iPad or iPhone )
I'm assuming you mean a gif? The exact same way as you would on a computer. Click on your name on the upper right corner of your screen, then go to 'Signature'. There you can use [IM.G][/IMG] (without the dot) and paste the link in between or the landscape icon (next to the smiley) in the format tab and paste the link there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)