UCL-like league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, don't forget to arrange a day and time for your week one battles, they must be done by Saturday! Post a link to your battle replays in a reply to this post

[IMPORTANT]

Oh and everyone don't forget, set your mons to level 50, not 100. The reasoning is is because on ORAS, the default is 50 and the UCL is on ORAS and since I'm trying to recreate the UCL in a sense, everything should be level 50. Damage calcs do change from 100 to 50 too.

Last edited:
someone fucked up the google doc, everyone PLEASE LIST YOUR DRAFTED MONS HERE! Don't change anything too, that's super lame. I didn't record anyone else's choices so I don't have the ability to prepare for any teams anymore. To keep things fair.

I will not be accepting battles until I know your team and the draft picks are confirmed by other tournament members!

I am Pixilate, the coach of the Los Angeles Latios and my choices were: Manaphy, Mega Altaria, Talonflame, Reuniclus, Shaymin, Espeon, Flygon, Ambipom, Togetic, Quagsire, Vivillon, and Lanturn.

I'm the coach of the Oregon Psyducks and my draft picks were Sylveon, Terrakion, Crawdaunt, Gligar, Azelf, Mega Beedrill, Hitmonlee, Gastrodon, Cofagrigus, Murkrow, Luxray, and Frogadier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)