Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for HA Poliwag 5 IV and modest, can offer
Duskull 5 IV, quiet nature, levitate, egg moves are grudge and pain split.

Shiny Dragonite 5 IV adamant and
multiscale. It's already lv 100 and the evs are crap but I could use a reset bag if u want.
I can help you with that one got a 4x HA modest female left over from when I bred my own politoad so I can just use that one to make it 5x for you and if anything I'd be interested in the duskull

I can help you with that one got a 4x HA modest female left over from when I bred my own politoad so I can just use that one to make it 5x for you and if anything I'd be interested in the duskull
Sure dude when u make it 5× I can take that poliwag right away, what's ure friend code?
Here's mine

4742 8453 3927

You know, if you didn't always come across as hostile to others, then people wouldn't give "little shit" replies in return. The last couple of times I've seen you post in this thread, it always seems to be a flame post against some other user. There's no law stating that you have to use Landorus-T over Landorus-I in VGC; incarnate is still a viable special attacker, and Stone Edge works better for it since it's a niche move meant to kill common threats (threats that an already weakened Rock Slide won't kill).

But anyway, LF a Female HA Buneary in either a Dream or Heal Ball. Nature/IVs are irrelevant.
I can get you Heal HA if you like.

Sure dude when u make it 5× I can take that poliwag right away, what's ure friend code?
Here's mine

4742 8453 3927
0791-1420-0423 would be mine and didn't respond too quickly since raikou was being stubborn and been playing OR on my New 3ds which well has my friend code on it

and did a single batch of eggs got a 5x female HA

Anyone here mind helping me out with something, need someone who I can trade my poliwhirl with and then have them trade it back simple as that.
If anyone has the time it would be greatly appreciated.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Anyone here mind helping me out with something, need someone who I can trade my poliwhirl with and then have them trade it back simple as that.
If anyone has the time it would be greatly appreciated.
I can help :) I'll add your FC from earlier in this thread and head online. My info is: IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374

edit: aaaaaaand ninja'd. coming on now

Edit: Thanks alot dude and also thanks still arrow :D smogon is so nice
You're welcome! ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)