CRETACERUS WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Udate: Added the following breedables to the thread.

----------------------------------

#129 Magicarp - Received the Lure Ball parent in a giveaway by Fiat500.
Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (5IV) | Swift Swim | -
#131 Lapras - Received the Lure Ball parent in a trade with MegaCharizard25, and the Love Ball parent in a trade with Viridi.
Modest | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (5IV) | Hydration | Avalanche, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse, Freeze Dry
Modest | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (5IV) | Water Absorb | Avalanche, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse, Freeze Dry
Modest | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (5IV) | Hydration | Fissure, Horn Drill, Dragon Pulse, Freeze Dry
Modest | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (5IV) | Water Absorb | Fissure, Horn Drill, Dragon Pulse, Freeze Dry
#138 Omanyte - Received the Heal Ball parent in a trade with shady6121.
Modest | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (4IV) | Weak Armour | Muddy Water, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Knock Off
#142 Aerodactyl - Received the Heal Ball parent in a trade with ash1236.
Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (4IV) | Unnerve | Tailwind, Whirlwind, Pursuit, Wide Guard
#158 Totodile - Received the Dive Ball parent in a trade with ash1236.
Jolly | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (4IV) | Torrent | Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch, Hydro Pump
#193 Yanma - Received the Lure Ball parent in a trade with ooh_shiny.
Modest | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (5IV) | Frisk | Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Double-Edge
Timid | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (5IV) | Compoundeyes | Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Double-Edge
#357 Tropius - Nest Ball parent kindly donated by mertyville.
Bold | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (5IV) | Harvest | Leech Seed, Leaf Blade, Dragon Dance, Slam
#369 Relicanth - Luxury Ball parent kindly donated by Nelson Tangela.
Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (4IV) | Sturdy | Muddy Water, Mud Shot, Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt

Thanks to everyone who provided the original parents of those breedables!

Last edited:
Udate: Added the following breedables to the thread.

#129 Magicarp - Received the Lure Ball parent in a giveaway by Fiat500.

#131 Lapras - Received the Lure Ball parent in a trade with MegaCharizard25, and the Love Ball parent in a trade with Viridi.

#138 Omanyte - Received the Heal Ball parent in a trade with shady6121.

#142 Aerodactyl - Received the Heal Ball parent in a trade with craymond727.

#158 Totodile - Received the Dive Ball parent in a trade with craymond727.

#193 Yanma - Received the Lure Ball parent in a trade with ooh_shiny.

#357 Tropius - Nest Ball parent kindly donated by mertyville.

#369 Relicanth - Luxury Ball parent kindly donated by Nelson Tangela.

Thanks to everyone who provided the original parents of those breedables!
I gave you Heal Aero and Dive Totodile. :P

....right?

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi everyone, I'm back and here are some updates! :P

Battle Ready
Timid Yanmega | Compound Eyes
Modest Magmortar | Vital Spirit
Timid Aurorus | Refrigerate

Breedables
Modest Charmander | Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Rush | Original parent by craymond727
Modest Helioptile | Electric Terrain, Glare, Camouflage, Agility
Timid Helioptile | Electric Terrain, Glare, Camouflage, Agility
Brave Roggenrola | Lock-On, Heavy Slam, Curse, Autotomize
Modest Squirtle | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Jet, Thrash
Modest Omanyte | Muddy Water, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Knock Off | Original parent by craymond727
Adamant Anorith | Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Cross Poison | Original parent by Most
Sassy Lileep | Mirror Coat, Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse | Original parent by Most
Adamant Geodude | Curse, Wide Guard, Block, Hammer Arm | Original parent by chester0334
Brave Cubone | Belly Drum, Chip Away, Ancient Power, Perish Song
Jolly Bagon | Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Thrash | Original parent by Vanadinite
Impish Aron | Endeavor, Curse, Superpower, Stealth Rock
Timid Treecko | Bullet Seed, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Double Kick | Original parent by chester0334
Adamant Turtwig | Amnesia, Wide Guard, Thrash, Body Slam | Original parent by Ksh13

Also, huge thanks to 13mjvr for helping me out with a couple of breeding projects!

Last edited:
I'm interested in an Archen spitback(It can be male). Could I also get a shiny Onix please. I can offer a dream ball HA Female Carvanna.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Yeah, sure thing about the Onix.^^
I have closed my breedables section a while ago, but there should still be a spare Archen left which I formerly used for breeding. If you're interested, could you list more details of your Carvanna like IVs and EMs?

I'll do the corsola in dive ball, aron in timer ball and charmander in luxury ball for one of your shinies? Is it ok if I give you a charmeleon instead of charmander or do you want charmander?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
I'll do the corsola in dive ball, aron in timer ball and charmander in luxury ball for one of your shinies? Is it ok if I give you a charmeleon instead of charmander or do you want charmander?
Hmm, I was actually looking for spitbacks of those with their HA and useful EMs/nature. If that's what you're offering, I'd be glad to trade you more than 1 BR Pokemon.^^

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there, CMT for spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Corsola and Timer Ball HA Cranidos.

I really like your thread theme, by the way, and your art. Sincere congratulations!

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there, CMT for spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Corsola and Timer Ball HA Cranidos.

I really like your thread theme, by the way, and your art. Sincere congratulations!
Hey, thank you very much! :P

I currently don't have any Corsola spitbacks on stock, but coincidentally I do have a spare flawless one lying around.
Would you be willing to trade 4IV spitbacks of your Luxury HA Charmander and Heavy Rhyhorn for the flawless Corsola and Cranidos spitback?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey, thank you very much! :P

I currently don't have any Corsola spitbacks on stock, but coincidentally I do have a spare flawless one lying around.
Would you be willing to trade 4IV spitbacks of your Luxury HA Charmander and Heavy Rhyhorn for the flawless Corsola and Cranidos spitback?
Sure thing. Would you like Charmender to have its HA?

Yeah, sure thing about the Onix.^^
I have closed my breedables section a while ago, but there should still be a spare Archen left which I formerly used for breeding. If you're interested, could you list more details of your Carvanna like IVs and EMs?
Carvanha is Adamant nature with Double-Edge, Thrash, Hydro Pump, and Destiny Bond for EMs. The spitback has 31/31/31/xx/xx/31.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Carvanha is Adamant nature with Double-Edge, Thrash, Hydro Pump, and Destiny Bond for EMs. The spitback has 31/31/31/xx/xx/31.
Sounds good.^^

We can do the trade whenever you're ready. I also got to rebreed the Archen just now and will send you a male Lv.1 5IV spitback.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
As it happens, I've bred your stuff (got really lucky with the gender of Charmender). Let me know when you would like to trade.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
As it happens, I've bred your stuff (got really lucky with the gender of Charmender). Let me know when you would like to trade.
That's great! Adding you and coming online^^

EDIT: Thanks a lot for the trade! Really appreciate the flawless Rhyhorn.

Last edited:
Sounds good.^^

We can do the trade whenever you're ready. I also got to rebreed the Archen just now and will send you a male Lv.1 5IV spitback.
I've got you added. We can trade now if you're ready.
Edit: I got something now, maybe later.

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hello! Please CMT for a Timer Ball HA female cranidos :)

Edit: I don't mind a clone.
Hey there,
I only have spitbacks of Cranidos available, but I'd be glad to trade one for a Friend Ball Yanma spitback of yours!^^

EDIT: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Hi, while I don't have these in my thread (gotta get off my butt and update it) I do have Luxury Ball Anorith and Ultra Ball Shieldon. I was curious if you would be willing to do a spitback for spitback trade of the two pokemon I listed for Luxury Kabuto and Repeat Anorith. I like fossils a bit too much so you're thread is a treasure trove for me.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi, while I don't have these in my thread (gotta get off my butt and update it) I do have Luxury Ball Anorith and Ultra Ball Shieldon. I was curious if you would be willing to do a spitback for spitback trade of the two pokemon I listed for Luxury Kabuto and Repeat Anorith. I like fossils a bit too much so you're thread is a treasure trove for me.
Sure, that would be great! I assume we're talking about HA spitbacks?^^
I still have a spare Repeat Anorith spitback on stock, and should be able to breed a Luxury Kabuto spitback relatively quickly. Would it be alright to ask for 4 relevant IVs and EMs on your spitbacks as well? :P

Last edited:
Sure, that would be great! I assume we're talking about HA spitbacks?^^
I still have a spare Repeat Anorith spitback on stock, and should be able to breed a Luxury Kabuto spitback relatively quickly. Would it be alright to ask for 4 relevant IVs and EMs on your spitbacks as well? :P
The Anorith has its HA but the Sheildon does not, so if you want we can do the HA Anorith for your HA Anorith and the Sheildon for an Non-HA Kabuto if the fact that the Sheildon doesn't have its HA bothers you. They would both have egg moves and all that jazz, I just am lazy and haven't updated my thread with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)