The UnderUsed Teambuilding Workshop V3! Round 2 - Won by DaSpoofy and Colbrushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG vs daedalus1103
Turn 1: Once again getting off the mega for magic bounce.
Turn 2: Thought i might live one and get off some rocky helmet damage but apparently i dont live 0.0 He didnt go for a second one I think predicting my lucario.
Turn 6: I want helmet damage because this team has nothing for forry really. Really wish druddigon had fire punch over EQ but I didn't guve it the time to look over.
Turn 13: Forgot about infiltrator as my opponent thought i would be going for sucker punch. I should have switched directly into crobat.
Turn 19: I won momentum back!
Turn 24: Nothing switches into lucario as bat is super weak. I have so much priority for sharpedo that I'm saying GG at this point.
Turn 27: I go for e speed to bait him going for water fall predicting me to stay in and not go to croak. I think if i went close combat he maybe would have switched on my croak to crobat which would have been a loss of momentum.

I really like the team. The theme around is is "Knock off switch ins," created by Colbrushie. My favorite part about it is the toxicroak. I think the ev spread is fantastic and highly effective. Toxicroak walls a number of stabs and attacks making sub very good and black sludge making it a check to stuff like hera and sharpedo. Daedalus was using a team to what I have seen in UU open all day. Pretty much Tyrantrum, Sharpedo, and P2. Lucario is great for all of these! Thanks Hogg for the core and the inspiration for our team theme!

Giving Daedelus the win. Sorry for fucking up the workshop.

EDIT: Can we get an actual replay instead of the battle room? For posterity?

I really did not want to play with Banette anymore, and I'm about to take an extended break.

EDIT: Well, the problem is that Banette simply doesn't work. But I'll play Daedelus if he's game. It won't be pretty.

Last edited:

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Voting for DaSpoofy and Calbrushie
Edit:
picked this team I like the use of Baton Pass SD Absol I haved it before with amazing results and Colbur Berry Slowking I also like you can take a Knock Off from Krok and OHKO ist and Knock Off from Mamo just like these sets because even if they are using some standard mons the sets are early cool also Drudigon is amazing ( mostly sawing this because I used to play a little BW RU) #DruddigonBan

Last edited:
Lost, gg
To all the voters, hopefully the teams win loss record does not play too much into your voting. Teams may still be good even if the battler is not. All im asking is for teams to be judged from all angles, cuz honestly I played like crap in some of those lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)