Playoffs Smogon Classic - Playoffs - FINALS [Won by Ojama]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M Dragon is the best equipped to take it all on paper imo. He's a veteran full of tricks.

Bab and Malekith are long overdue for an official individual win, good luck to you two in particular. You're both impressive when you bring your A-game, don't leave it at home when you'll enter the battlefield.
believe in yourself dude

5. Texas Cloverleaf vs 12. Papai Noel
6. PDC vs 11. Kevin Garrett
7. McMeghan vs 10. Prankster.
8. M Dragon vs 9. ZoroDark

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost 3-2 to papai noel, ggs mate. Would have been nice to have a cleaner series but overall it was fun. Good luck with your playoff run.

Shoutouts to team canada, jabba, and tesung for helping me out at various points along the way

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Last edited:
Won 3-2 vs. McMeghan in the best series of Pokemon I've ever played. Despite some unfortunate hax, I managed to pull through. Was a pleasure playing you. Thank you to all my close friends on here for the support. Shout out BKC for helping me build the ADV/DPP teams, and practicing with me.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
So, here we are again with another ~cheating scandal~ in a Tournament playoffs/finals situation.

The TD team has irrefutable evidence of marcoasd ghosting Prankster. in his RBY match, which by all accounts renders the match null and void. Prankster. is thusly disqualified from the tournament for cheating and both will be tour banned for 6 months.

In deciding on how to proceed with the disqualification, it was determined best that the Round 2 opponent that would face the winner of the 7th and 10th seeds not get a bye into Round 3. As well, it is determined that the match between McMeghan and Prankster. was illegitimate and McMeghan did not face the intended opponent on equal footing. Therefore, to prevent a Round 2 bye and be as fair as possible, McMeghan will be put through to Round 2.

As well, seeding for the remainder of the tournament will proceed as a normal bracket. Seed 1 will face the winner of Seed 8 and 9 (babidi1998 will face M Dragon), Seed 2 will face winner of Seed 7 and 10 (reyscarface vs McMeghan), etc.

Good luck to all participants in the rest of the tournament.

something something molemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)