Playoffs Smogon Classic - Playoffs - FINALS [Won by Ojama]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl is this serious?

RIP Prankster......another victim of the mole men (jk I do not condone cheating or ghosting like that)

Also rey's name change is stupid.

Last edited:

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
I have to say that I never saw someone so bad like Prankster...like dude...you can't beat an Eggy in ADV, has to take dc wins on turn 3 and can't even being ghosted without someone catching you? Dude, you tried so hard cheating at this game just to get caught? LOL

Congratulations, you're worse than Elodin...

mcmeghan was also set to play m dragon round 1 until new breed mysteriously dropped out, placing mcmeghan up against prankster and m dragon on the opposite side of the bracket. the molemen began with a less obvious approach but clearly that wasn't enough, so they were forced into more drastic measures :v4:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, here we are again with another ~cheating scandal~ in a Tournament playoffs/finals situation.

The TD team has irrefutable evidence of Bloo ghosting Dice in his wcop match, which by all accounts renders the matchs null and void. Dice being so bad that he can not be disqualified from the tournament anymore, he will still be tour banned for 6 months.

The irrefutable evidence:

how do u ppl get caught ghostin jesus christ bloo ghosted me every wcop game but i'm not banned yo

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Needless to say, the italian won.
Prankster was a nice guy among not-as-nice-guys, I picked him as the winning horse. Nice guy playing RBY well= me ghosting: the GGFan alt saga 2.0.

Somebody snitched, you got me, ggs wp.

I'm not going to ever play the part of the bad guy I promise, I swear to God I'm on my knees asking for forgiveness, I cry.
God has forgiven you, sinful child.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)